Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Will You Take Her Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Take Her Back? (907 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Will You Take Her Back? by Ehimax(m): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
Here is a girl i truely love, we only dated for less than 2 months but i really loved her. I call her often and even help her out academically. She was in a pre-degree program seeking admission into 100Level while i was in 300Level. When she finally got admission she just total changed towards me, anytime i call she always complained of being too busy i understood because i myself used to be a freshman in this same school and i know how stressful it was. But her attitude and character was just beyound being busy. I got the message and decided to let her be around march this year. I was very suprised to come across her in my faculty this afternoon since she is in collage of medcine, i must confes when my eyes met her's blood ran through my vines and i felt the same love for her. We chatted about alot of things and how she totally forgot about me we also talked about relationship it appears she is not happy whit who she's with at the moment how she wants me back. But the issue is that i already have a girl but to be honest i dont love who am currently dating we just dating for benefits. Should i accept her back? am confuse
Re: Will You Take Her Back? by Excelboi(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2012
I'm just to lazy to read this dayz but I managed to go tru it. BRB
Re: Will You Take Her Back? by Ehimax(m): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
Excelboi: I'm just to lazy to read this dayz but I managed to go tru it. BRB
ok tanks
Re: Will You Take Her Back? by Excelboi(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2012
Wait OP! You current relationship is base on bebefit basisi? Why? Inshort you are not in love with the present lady which you know urself and you should kindly let her go and get ur former gal back if it is in ur interest! But how sure are you that she won't show that attitude again? Galz re just unpredictable *sigh*
Re: Will You Take Her Back? by Ehimax(m): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2012
Excelboi: Wait OP! You current relationship is base on bebefit basisi? Why? Inshort you are not in love with the present lady which you know urself and you should kindly let her go and get ur former gal back if it is in ur interest! *But how sure are you that she won't show that attitude again?* Galz re just unpredictable *sigh*
Thats my fear, i dont want to loss in both ends ooo.
Re: Will You Take Her Back? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2012
Ehimax:
Thats my fear, i dont want to loss in both ends ooo.
afraid of failure? Thats b*llsh*t. If you love her as you claim, rekindle it but this time define it. The outcome of it should depend entirely on you...take the risk, babyboy....its fun.
Re: Will You Take Her Back? by Nastyclown: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2012
the one that got away huh? undecided

Pls tell the one you are managing to go cos she deserves better than your sorry lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Take Her Back? by Mynd44: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
If she dumped your backside once, what made you think she won't do it again?

Re: Will You Take Her Back? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mynd_44: If she dumped your backside once, what made you think she won't do it again?
that can only be answered if he gives her another chance......remember, not all situations like this, ends in such manner....some leads to a "happy ever after".
Re: Will You Take Her Back? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
hmm

Leave her alone,

Move on
Re: Will You Take Her Back? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
Meeen.. WTF. Can't stop laughing grin POSTER is in lust.. After fccking ur former GF make sure you come back here to gist us grin Hav fun and use a protection.. cheesy
Re: Will You Take Her Back? by Mynd44: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
Maria-G:

that can only be answered if he gives her another chance......remember, not all situations like this, ends in such manner....some leads to a "happy ever after".
Once bitten twice shy
Re: Will You Take Her Back? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
Once bitten twice shy
Individual differences...just mah thoughts!
Re: Will You Take Her Back? by Ehimax(m): 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mynd_44: If she dumped your backside once, what made you think she won't do it again?
u hav a point, but she was so emotional wen pleading she even had tears in her eyes
Re: Will You Take Her Back? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2012
^^^the old pleading with crocodile tears trick,lol!

@OP
can you tell us exactly what you love about this gal, since you are quick to say that you love her?
as for the gal, if she felt anything remotely similar as what you felt about her, then she wouldnt have treated you like dirt....so get your head out of your a.ss (sorry for my French) and accept that you will always remain an option for this gal......the day someone better comes along, she will drop you like she did in the past.

stay with the gal that you are with, so long as you both know what time it is, and when you finally find a great girl, then make a move.
Re: Will You Take Her Back? by Onegai(f): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2012
Move on. Any guy that does this to me and decides to show up saying he's regretting should hold his money grin and be ready to keep begging till I see fit. So the grass wasn't as green on the other side, abi? Please tell your present gf that your rel is for show only so she doesn't get her hopes up, you know how you naija men like to lie not be forthright with the correct answer grin

Weirdly, whenever someone decides to chase greener pastures and treat their ex like dirt in their rush to get to the greener pastures, it takes 3-6 months for their eye to clear (it ALWAYS does, even if na marriage), for them to gather liver and return. Unfailingly. Has happened to me and I was given that time limit and he came back, and I didn't want him again. This is the reason why I say you should break up with your ex well and treat them well, because your breakup reflects your state of mind, if you acting on heightened emotions, you are most likely rushing and making a poor not well-thought out decision. And emotions eventually die and you wake up from your infatuation. Your thoughts, NL?

Re: Will You Take Her Back? by Mynd44: 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2012
Ehimax:
u hav a point, but she was so emotional wen pleading she even had tears in her eyes
You have been sold dude. Tears dont mean isht

I Want Her Back Pls Help! / Ladies Should Be Wise By Now.if Men Are Deceiving You Don't Deceive Yourself / Interest Level