Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter (31880 Views)

Money Give Birth To Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by DKBLUES(m): 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
.....on a serious note, how does diz affect d price of 'U knw Wat' in market

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2012
DK BLUES: .....on a serious note, how does diz affect d price of 'U knw Wat' in market
banned!!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2012
femary___: What is the meaning of what you just said now?
ah!!yudonno!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by oradee: 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
mosh_musth: Oyinbo!!! Sometimes am happy I was born an African because been an African open yiur eye to taboo, what should be done, what is just and what's not.

yes,African (Nig) mothers wld have written the lady off as either a witch or sufferering from the effects of abortions but this mother decided to surrogate for her daughter...go back to ur village and stop living a double life

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by latepa(m): 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
Sometimes when i read stuffs like this all i can say is NA WAA OOOOOO!

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by texazzpete(m): 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
Yello1: things are really happening,end time i guess

If i knew where you live, i'd head over there and beat some common sense into your thick skull

M0r0n.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by woky: 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
make i fly?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by jhydebaba(m): 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
When is this going to happen in 9ja motherland?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by 40fied(m): 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
Dis one good o. Now, Nigerian mothers wey too dey disturb their children marriage for the sake of grandchildren fit to stop since dem fit do the job themselves. No long thing.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Chokolee(m): 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
jhydebaba: When is this going to happen in 9ja motherland?
Next week friday,sir!

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
Interesting... But wil this work in Naija?!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by sosodevf(m): 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
HayZee-06:
Oh! Dats so kind of d mother, bt I wonder who d child would resemble
You! shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Martini101(m): 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
Afrocatalyst: I see nothing bad in it. Wharf a wonderful mom she is... Though, that is if she doesn't have the intention of straffing the son in law cos these oyinbos sef.... Hmmm
. Guy. Even me been dey think so self!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Pakavy(m): 12:02am On Sep 11, 2012
mosh_musth: Oyinbo!!! Sometimes am happy I was born an African because been an African open yiur eye to taboo, what should be done, what is just and what's not.
scientific incest!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Pakavy(m): 12:03am On Sep 11, 2012
Chokolee:
Next week friday,sir!
na jum'at day nah,wetin u dey insinuate?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by jhydebaba(m): 12:04am On Sep 11, 2012
Chokolee:
Next week friday,sir!
wow!!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Chokolee(m): 12:05am On Sep 11, 2012
Pakavy: na jum'at day nah,wetin u dey insinuate?
Wetin u tink? Wetin u assimilate?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by rotexsky(m): 12:05am On Sep 11, 2012
Who gives a heck if she gave birth to her own mother? I really don't see how this affects the price of ........in the market,hisses in vernacular

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by tobezekiel(f): 12:20am On Sep 11, 2012
Mother's love.. she s indeed a real example of a mother.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Pakavy(m): 12:37am On Sep 11, 2012
Chokolee:
Wetin u tink? Wetin u assimilate?
me think say y u go mention friday instead of sunday
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by bonysmile: 12:52am On Sep 11, 2012
What is d taboo in dis? Kai people's reasoning. Anyway na u get urself.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by avalontony(m): 1:10am On Sep 11, 2012
epitome of love!!!!!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Osota(m): 1:53am On Sep 11, 2012
HayZee-06:
Oh! Dats so kind of d mother, bt I wonder who d child would resemble
its not the grandmother's egg na
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Osota(m): 1:59am On Sep 11, 2012
texazzpete:

If i knew where you live, i'd head over there and beat some common sense into your thick skull

M0r0n.
The person need am
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 11, 2012
DeCleff:
POINT OF CORRECTION

SAY WITH GOD NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE!

Oh shut the 4k up!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by ignis: 2:27am On Sep 11, 2012
Ehimax: With science is line nothing is imposible, cant wait to see germ cell therapy in practice.
So science have become your God...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Doomsday Glacier' In Antarctica Is Holding On 'By Its Fingernails' - Scientists / Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday / This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.