Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Was FESTAC ’77 The Problem Of Nigeria Spiritually? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was FESTAC ’77 The Problem Of Nigeria Spiritually? (1851 Views)

Did Festac 77 Start Nigeria's Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was FESTAC ’77 The Problem Of Nigeria Spiritually? by tomakint: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
Many people have attributed the above festival during the regime of General Olusegun Obasanjo (1976 -1979), as a time Nigeria derailed from the plan of God! In my own candid opinion, I beg to differ on this; truly, the festival showcased many idolatry traits of this great country to the outside world which in my opinion as a Christian must have stained our relationship before God. However, I am of the opinion that too much of shedding innocent bloods and human-demons in power that fail to declare true judgments in the land, that fail to harness the numerous resources God had lavished us with to better the lives of the masses remains our greatest undoing!

(1) (Reply)

Lies Achebe Told About The Civil War, By Gen. Alabi Isama / Anambra 2014: New Info On Ngige's APC / Hit And Run Driver Kills LAWMA Official (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.