Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). (11503 Views)

The Umale Festival Of The Ilaje And Itsekiri People / Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm / Iwa Akwa Festival: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
Pls where is Ugbo ppl, anambra or Enugu. I am looking forward to visiting Enugu this xmas to watch Adamma dance. any festival in Enugu during xmas?? , last saw it yrs ago in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by sambos994(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
smh....no traditional outfit
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by SamMilla1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hmm nedu210, looks like you are from Ugbo. Ugbonabo or Ugbo Okpala?
I was at the last one to watch....

You may have noticed a Blue BMW X5 If you were there.
I am from IHE, the neighbouring town. Two minutes drive to Ugbo. It was fun watching the young men.
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by atuboweke(m): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2012
am happy with this, kudos to the guys for adding flavour to our culture. well organised and good looking young boys. If it wr to be in the west....obvously it will be an opportunity for Agberos to distroy, rape, break bootle or use juju to mess the whole show up.
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by Afam4eva(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sam Milla: Hmm nedu210, looks like you are from Ugbo. Ugbonabo or Ugbo Okpala?

I am from IHE, the neighbouring town. Two minutes drive to Ugbo. It was fun watching the young men.
I thought you were from Ebonyi.
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
interesting, but if i may ask is this just for fun or have spiritual implications
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by zubbainno123: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
WOW...I FEEL SO HAPPY SEEING THIS HERE, I WAS AMONG THOSE THAT DID THEIRS LAST THREE YEARS.

@OP THANKS FOR SHOWCASING THE RICH CULTURE OF OUR PEOPLE.
.............WILL TRY ND LOOK FOR SOME OF THE PICTURES I TOOK DURING MY TIME TO ADD TO THE THREAD.
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by Eifeh(m): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
Nice picture, make sure you come to NENWE In december 31th for our oforla nenwe in enugu.
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by SamMilla1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
afam4eva:
I thought you were from Ebonyi.

Bia nwoke Nkanu, a bum onye IHE di na Awgu LGA. Not ebonyi. Wherever that came from
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by chidexy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sam Milla:

Bia nwoke Nkanu, a bum onye IHE di na Awgu LGA. Not ebonyi. Wherever that came from

Is it a shame to come from Ebonyi? Because I certainly am proud to be an Okposi man in EbonyiState
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by Afam4eva(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
chidexy:

Is it a shame to come from Ebonyi? Because I certainly am proud to be an Okposi man in EbonyiState
He's not insulting Ebonyi. He's just wondering where the thought that he's an Ebonyi individual came from.
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by SamMilla1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
afam4eva:
He's not insulting Ebonyi. He's just wondering where the thought that he's an Ebonyi individual came from.

Thank you for saving my ars.e. One needs tact to answer such questions.
There is nothing wrong in coming from anywhere in the World.

That is where you found yourself.
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by Clerverly: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
chidexy:

Your brother is here! Hope, We take our own picture of iri Aju and agbara avaa and showcase here. It comes on the 17Th of Oct. tongue
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2012
kenkruse: No elders in this village? justSaying...
go through the article again. This time slowly.
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2012
This is nice. I can feel their high spirit!
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by Eseries(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2012
Umu Ekwa o o!...........huwee! Huwee!
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by Abenoty: 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2012
This is culture of ndu mu mulu be ha.ugbo amakaoooo!...though we are alculturated,were is the core igbo traditional wears...let's go back to the root umu ugbo nkume.
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by Rhea(f): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
Jeans and T shirt are not part of the Igbo traditional costume. Let's get this right the next time. Traditional Igbo attire would make this such a colorful event that will attract a lot of respect and admiration.
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by nedu210(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sam Milla: Hmm nedu210, looks like you are from Ugbo. Ugbonabo or Ugbo Okpala?

waw am from oyibo, i was there, i may hav seen it but u knw there were 2many people.
Wat part of ihe are u frm.
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by nedu210(m): 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2012
Abenoty: This is culture of ndu mu mulu be ha.ugbo amakaoooo!...though we are alculturated,were is the core igbo traditional wears...let's go back to the root umu ugbo nkume.
nwanne ishi na imulu na ugbo?
Ntii kwan akuku ka imuru na ka ishi?
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by nedu210(m): 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2012
zubbainno123: WOW...I FEEL SO HAPPY SEEING THIS HERE, I WAS AMONG THOSE THAT DID THEIRS LAST THREE YEARS.
So you are nwa UWA OMA? waw, so what part of ugbo are u frm nwa nna?

@OP THANKS FOR SHOWCASING THE RICH CULTURE OF OUR PEOPLE.
.............WILL TRY ND LOOK FOR SOME OF THE PICTURES I TOOK DURING MY TIME TO ADD TO THE THREAD.
so you are nwa uwa oma?
What part of ugbo are u frm nwa nnaa.
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by nedu210(m): 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2012
kenkruse: No elders in this village? justSaying...
lol, my broda we have elders, i all post more pic for u to see elders if that is what u want.
Just havin network problme but i all do that later
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by SamMilla1(m): 11:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
nedu210:
waw am from oyibo, i was there, i may hav seen it but u knw there were 2many people.
Wat part of ihe are u frm.

Amagu, the last village before going down the hill to Owelli and Ugbo
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by nedu210(m): 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sam Milla:

Amagu, the last village before going down the hill to Owelli and Ugbo
i have 2many friends frm ihe and most of them are frm amagu.
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by nedu210(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2012
Nwa nna odumchi, ndaa, odoro m anya na threadia iga na iru bu aka oru gi, agbanyeyi na oburo m zitere ozi ibufe ya.
Imera nwa nna,Udo diri. Ndewo.
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by nedu210(m): 8:31am On Sep 19, 2012
centje: This is nice. I can feel their high spirit!
yah bro, they were realy in high spiri. Anaghi eme ya ugboro abua, its once in a life time.

Eseries: Umu Ekwa o o!...........huwee! Huwee!
are you frm awgu?
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by Chiopatra: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2012
Nonsense
Re: Aju Festival Of Ugbo People. (IWA AKWA). by SamMilla1(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2012
nedu210:
i have 2many friends frm ihe and most of them are frm amagu.

Tell me people you know in Amagu or ask them of Akpaka.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo People Characteristics / The Tribes Of Nigeria Are Fake. / Colourful Photos From 2018 Ondo State Art Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.