Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Pictures: Poor Maintenance And Deterioration Of The Abuja National Stadium - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Poor Maintenance And Deterioration Of The Abuja National Stadium (1768 Views)

The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu / President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) / Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pictures: Poor Maintenance And Deterioration Of The Abuja National Stadium by LailaIkeji1: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
This is a picture of the Abuja Stadium in 2003 when the facility was commissioned.

Here is the now picture of the same Abuja Stadium, barely 9 years later. What the heck happened?

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/09/spot-difference-poor-maintenance-and.html

Photos: Femi Ipaye

Re: Pictures: Poor Maintenance And Deterioration Of The Abuja National Stadium by LailaIkeji1: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
more pics

Re: Pictures: Poor Maintenance And Deterioration Of The Abuja National Stadium by danjohn: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
This is very sad. My heart sank when I say this. Isn't this the 38 billion naira stadium? What is wrong with us? Do you know how many low skilled laborers will have jobs if our government was serious about maintaining our public properties? Our leaders have nothing in their heads, not even sawdust.
Re: Pictures: Poor Maintenance And Deterioration Of The Abuja National Stadium by slimming: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
The stadium was planned by politicians who want to make money not Nigerians who desire such aspiration becos they will not leave it in that state of deterioration.
Re: Pictures: Poor Maintenance And Deterioration Of The Abuja National Stadium by OAM4J: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2012

(1)

My Family Thought I Had Gone Mad – Pastor Who Predicted Agagu Crash / University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture His Students / Dem Don Come Again Oooooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.