Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Late Sheikh Ibraheem Nyaas Appears After 37 Years. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Late Sheikh Ibraheem Nyaas Appears After 37 Years. (2027 Views)

Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made / Diaries Of An Exorcist -abu Ibraheem Husnayn / The Angry Muslim Youth Part 1 By Ibraheem M.dooba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Sheikh Ibraheem Nyaas Appears After 37 Years. by Timijo(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
The ancient town of Abeokuta,
Ogun State witnessed an amazing event as a man that wasbelieved to have died about four decades ago was sighted at Mawuko area ofOdeda local government area of the state.
Late Sheikh Ibraheem Nyaas was said to have appeared at a newly constructed building in the area, and his sudden appearance has continued to attract visitors bothwithin and outside the State since the unusual event occurred few days ago.
Credible sources confirmed that last week Friday, the “ghost” of sheikh Ibraheem who had died for almost 37 years ago started appearing on the walls of a building belonging to one Saubana Fadeyi.
Expectedly, the strange happening has turned the sleepy Mawuko village into a Mecca of sorts as people thronged the area to see another oddity and seek the face of Allah.
The owner of the building who moved into the yet to be completed two bedroom flat a day to the eid el fitri celebration while speaking with a reporter confirmed that he started noticing a very faint brightness on the wall of his sitting room and the figure that showed on the wall was a replica of theportrait of Sheikh Nyass that he engraved at the entrance of the building.
His words: “My wife first noticed it and she rushed out to inform me, when I also saw it, I was greatly terified, wondering how such thing could have happened”.
“My thought was that the ghost would eventually disappeared but on the second day, it brightens more and started showing on all sides of the building which made me ran to apastor of a church near my housefor assistance”.
Collaborating the husband, Mrs Maryam Fadeyi said that when she saw that the happening was a strange thing, “I told my husband to inform those that knows better than us, it was then we called on an Imam ata nearby mosque after the Pastor that we invited had advised that we seek for help from muslim clerics to solve the misery”.
Fadeyi said that he immediately invited some Muslim clerics in thearea to come and behold the strange happenings in his house.
Fadeyi said “shouts of ‘Allahu Akbar (God is Great)’ rented the air as hundreds of people trooped in to behold what happened”.
Re: Late Sheikh Ibraheem Nyaas Appears After 37 Years. by Sweetnecta: 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
this is the poorest of faith in Islam; running to a pastor is the antithesis of Islamic faith, coupled with you inviting evil into your life by etching or sketching or carving image of anyone or animal on your property.

evil will find the resting place of evil..

and those ignorant people shouting Allahu Akbar as if something good happened should relearn al aqeedah all over. the advise they should have given to the owner of a 'shrine', an evil venture to remove face of person from his property, etc and trust Allah, Alone, they are not doing. instead they are propagating evil, spreading it as if it is the butter/spread that muslims need on "bread" of faith that they must munch on.

May Allah steer our hearts completely into Islam.
Re: Late Sheikh Ibraheem Nyaas Appears After 37 Years. by maclatunji: 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
This story is beyond ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: Late Sheikh Ibraheem Nyaas Appears After 37 Years. by tpia5: 4:23am On Sep 12, 2012
at this rate, i think we may need a map to track these miraculous events as they unfold across nigeria, with emphasis on the sw.
Re: Late Sheikh Ibraheem Nyaas Appears After 37 Years. by tbaba1234: 4:46am On Sep 12, 2012
Pls, pls and pls... let this nonsense not find its way to the front page...

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Late Sheikh Ibraheem Nyaas Appears After 37 Years. by maclatunji: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2012
tbaba1234: Pls, pls and pls... let this nonsense not find its way to the front page...

Thank you

LMFSO! That's not entirely under my control.
Re: Late Sheikh Ibraheem Nyaas Appears After 37 Years. by siddiq202(m): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2012
I saw the ridiculous story somewhere online plus the so called photo of the sheik yesterday, I couldn't hold myself from laughing
Re: Late Sheikh Ibraheem Nyaas Appears After 37 Years. by Deen4me(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
Salam Alaikum

I taya for all my people o.

Niyas ko Niyas ni

I shake my head and weap for all those lead astray.

The greatest Calamity that can befall a human being is to be among those who are found to be destroying the works of the Rasul (PBUH)

May Allah Guide Us Aright
Re: Late Sheikh Ibraheem Nyaas Appears After 37 Years. by Timijo(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2012
tbaba1234: Pls, pls and pls... let this nonsense not find its way to the front page...

Thank you
Are u afraid? I posted it to find out if it is really true and if such thing can ever happen. It is not for scandal. Let people say their view about it.
Re: Late Sheikh Ibraheem Nyaas Appears After 37 Years. by tbaba1234: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2012
^Afraid? of what?

Fact: It is not true.... Can it happen? It can only happen if someone is hallucinating or a jinn is playing games with people.

You have to careful about stories like this, there is no such thing as ghosts in Islam... We should study our book instead of coming up with these silly stories...

Poor stories like baby with Quran and rosary have been making frontpage recently... This one is similarly unfounded.

May Allah guide us all!!
Re: Late Sheikh Ibraheem Nyaas Appears After 37 Years. by tbaba1234: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2012
Mac, you pinned this topic smh!!
Re: Late Sheikh Ibraheem Nyaas Appears After 37 Years. by maclatunji: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2012
tbaba1234: Mac, you pinned this topic smh!!

Thank you for pointing this out, it was purely accidental. I use a touch phone and do inadvertently tap some buttons without realising it sometimes. That's what happened. It has been rectified.
Re: Late Sheikh Ibraheem Nyaas Appears After 37 Years. by Timijo(m): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2012
tbaba1234: ^Afraid? of what?

Fact: It is not true.... Can it happen? It can only happen if someone is hallucinating or a jinn is playing games with people.

You have to careful about stories like this, there is no such thing as ghosts in Islam... We should study our book instead of coming up with these silly stories...

Poor stories like baby with Quran and rosary have been making frontpage recently... This one is similarly unfounded.

May Allah guide us all!!

Ok. I just wonder why people compose fake stories to blaspheme others.
Re: Late Sheikh Ibraheem Nyaas Appears After 37 Years. by BetaThings: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
siddiq202: I saw the ridiculous story somewhere online plus the so called photo of the sheik yesterday, I couldn't hold myself from laughing
It is not really a laughing matter. It will suck people into shirk and nullify their good deeds.
Re: Late Sheikh Ibraheem Nyaas Appears After 37 Years. by siddiq202(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2012
BetaThings:
It is not really a laughing matter. It will suck people into shirk and nullify their good deeds.
you right

(1) (Reply)

Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... / What Is Jihad? / Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.