Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture (2036 Views)

Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by plappville(f): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2012
[size=14pt]Muhammad Would Never Approve of Torture

The Truth:
[/size]
[b]One reason why actual torture exists in most Muslim countries - and why groups like the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) rarely complain - is that Muhammad himself approved of torture as both an interrogation technique and as a way of putting an offender to death. There are several examples of this from the Sira, Hadith and the Qur’an.

When Muhammad’s favorite wife Aisha was accused of adultery, he launched an investigation that included the brutal interrogation of a female slave:

So the apostle called Burayra to ask her, and Ali got up and gave her a violent beating, saying “Tell the Apostle the truth.” (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 734)

When Muhammad wished to attack the Meccan army at Badr, his men captured two slaves who were carrying water for the caravans and brought them into his presence. They were interrogated under torture as Muhammad stood praying nearby:

“…they brought them along and questioned them while the apostle was standing praying… The people were dismayed at their report…and so they beat them. When they were beaten soundly…” (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 436)
An egregious example of gruesome torture is Muhammad’s order of execution for several murderers. Rather than simply carry out an eye-for-an-eye killing, the prophet of Islam ordered that the men be executed slowly in the most physically agonizing manner:

They were caught and brought to him (the Holy Prophet). He commanded about them, and (thus) their hands and feet were cut off and their eyes were gouged and then they were thrown in the sun, until they died. (Sahih Muslim 4131 -this account is also confirmed by at least three other narrations).
The Qur’an also prescribes a similar form of execution:

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides. (Quran 5:33)

What constitutes “mischief in the land” is left to the interpretation of the powers that be.

When Muhammad sent his army to overrun the peaceful farming community of Khaybar, he was not satisfied with the plunder and felt that the town’s treasurer might be holding out on him. He had the man brought to him:

When he [Muhammad] asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr bin al-Awwam, “Torture him until you extract what he has.” So he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad bin Maslama and he struck off his head.” (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 764)

(As a happy side note to the story – the man’s brutal murder left a beautiful young widow named Saffiya, whom Muhammad was then able to “marry”. As his biographer tells it, on the day he had her husband killed, the prophet of Islam "passed the night with her in a tent of his." (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 517)
[/b]

Re: Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2012
Let us not try to mince words here, Muhammad was a Tyrant.

Period !!!!
Re: Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by plappville(f): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2012
It is clear, u know, many people today knows not the truth, they embraced Islam without knowing the deeds of the founder. So they have to read and discover for themself. Article was written with backup proves from Islamic book. So they can't deny anything.
Re: Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by LagosShia: 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2012
[size=18pt]THE BIBLE AND THE PROMOTION OF TORTURE[/size]

While Islam prescribes certain punishments for criminals who have executed certain crimes in certain horrific ways to hurt innocent people,the bible on the other hand sees it that sometimes you just need to beat people for their own good!

Proverbs 20:30
The blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil: so do stripes the inward parts of the belly.

People beaten as as a punishment for their crimes:

"And it shall be, if the wicked man be worthy to be beaten, that the judge shall cause him to lie down, and to be beaten". Deuteronomy 25:2

Beat "fools"! And Beat them whenever you find them:

"A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes". Proverbs 18:6

"Judgments are prepared for scorners, and stripes for the back of fools". Proverbs 19:29

"A whip for the horse, a bridle for the Bottom, and a rod for the fool's back". Proverbs 26:3

Permission to beat slaves, as long they survive for at least a day or two after the beating.

"If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property". Exodus 21:20-21

Showing love to your children through beating them!
"He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes". Proverbs 13:24

And even if they cry,still beat them!

"Chasten thy son while there is hope, and let not thy soul spare for his crying". Proverbs 19:18

Beating makes children less foolish!!!

"Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him". Proverbs 22:15

"The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame".[/b] Proverbs 29:15 [/b]

Dont worry about beating your children,they will thank you in heaven no matter how hard you do it and injure them!

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell". Proverbs 23:13-14

[size=18pt]Jesus seemed to look favorably on torture.In his parables, for example, Jesus often spoke of torturing his enemies. [/size]

"And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors". Matthew 18:34

"And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth". Matthew 22:12-13

"The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth". Matthew 24:50-51

"The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes". Luke 12:46-48

Jesus himself will torture!

"And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?" Matthew 8:29

"Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not". Mark 5:7

"What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not". Luke 8:28

God will use a rod  to beat those who disobey his commandments.

"If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments; Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes".Psalm 89:31-2

How the bible God will torture people until they would want to die but they would not be allowed to die!

"And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them". Revelation 9:5-6

Bible God will torture people in a furnace of fire!

"The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth". Matthew 13:41-42

"If thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire". Matthew 18:8-9

"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels". Matthew 25:41

, "hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched". Mark 9:43-48

"And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame". Luke 16:22-24

"The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever". Revelation 14:10-11
Re: Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by LagosShia: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2012
[size=18pt]Poll: On torture, evangelicals not looking to Bible, doctrine[/size]

ATLANTA (ABP)—A new survey suggests the very Americans who claim to follow the Bible most assiduously don’t consult it when forming their views about torture and government policy.

The poll of 600 Southern white evangelicals was released Sept. 11 in Atlanta in connection with a national religious summit on torture. It shows not only are white evangelical Southerners more likely than the general populace to believe torture is sometimes or often justified, but also that they are far more likely—to tweak a phrase from Proverbs—to “lean on their own understanding” regarding the subject.

However, their views seemed to change when asked to consider torture policy in light of the Golden Rule. When respondents were asked if the United States should “never use methods against our enemies that we would not want used on American soldiers,” more than half agreed.

While a recent Pew survey showed 48 percent of the general public believes torture sometimes or often is justified in order to obtain information from suspected terrorists, the new poll shows 57 percent of white Southern evangelicals hold that belief.

Among that demographic and despite their high levels of religious belief and practice, the survey found, “white evangelicals in the South are significantly more likely to rely on life experiences and common sense (44 percent) than Christian teachings or beliefs (28 percent) when thinking about the acceptability of torture.”

Meanwhile, among the minority who pointed to the Bible and Christian doctrine as the primary influences on their view of torture, more than half—52 percent—oppose government use of such tactics.

“This is a spiritual crisis, I suggest, that should alarm all Christian leaders regardless of what we think about torture,” said Tyler Wigg Stevenson, a Baptist minister and human-rights activist from Nashville, Tenn., at a press conference announcing the survey’s results. “This bad news for the church is a plus for any special interest who wants to take advantage of us.”
[, ]

The study was commissioned by Mercer University and Faith in Public Life. Its results were announced during the “Religious Faith, Torture and our National Soul” conference held on Mercer’s Atlanta campus. The meeting was sponsored by the two organizations that commissioned the poll and a host of other religious groups, including the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship, Evangelicals for Human Rights, the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference and the Islamic Society of North America.

David Gushee, a Mercer professor and president of Evangelicals for Human Rights (and also a columnist for Associated Baptist Press) said the poll results should tell both of the major-party presidential candidates how to lead when it comes to addressing the subject of torture.

Both GOP nominee John McCain and his Democratic rival, Barack Obama, have expressed opposition to the United States’ use of torture on terrorism suspects.

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/22338/christian-hypocrites
Re: Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2012
i wonder why lagosshia thinks desperate offtopic posts would enhance mohammad's image? hiding from the truth perhaps? grin
Re: Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by LagosShia: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2012
davidylan:

i wonder why lagosshia thinks desperate offtopic posts would enhance mohammad's image? hiding from the truth perhaps? grin

i am pleased with the image of Muhammad (sa) who was merciful to those who deserved mercy and just to those who deserved punishment.he was a man of reality.

but as for your pretense that christianity teaches you fooolish christians,you should be ashamed that your bible god is the worst ra.pist,in.cest promoter,and criminal that can be described.

so you christians should better turn to idol-worship or atheism,those would still serve you better image than the bible you hide under your armpits parading them on sundays.
Re: Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by plappville(f): 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2012
@lagosShia, why is ur blood so high? The article talks about Muhammed, the founder of Islam, and his followers.
How they tortured people during his days. If u must claim Jesus did same thing during his days provide it, how did he physically do that, use the bible because all qoutes were from the Islamic agreed books.

[size=16pt]Pouring insults is a sign of how painful it is to see the secret truth is been exposed. Don't u think?[/size]
Re: Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2012
LagosShia:

i am pleased with the image of Muhammad (sa) who was merciful to those who deserved mercy and just to those who deserved punishment.he was a man of reality.

but as for your pretense that christianity teaches you fooolish christians,you should be ashamed that your bible god is the worst ra.pist,in.cest promoter,and criminal that can be described.

so you christians should better turn to idol-worship or atheism,those would still serve you better image than the bible you hide under your armpits parading them on sundays.

you seem very angry to see mohammad exposed on these pages no? grin
Re: Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^^^

They are perpetually and eternally angry at eveything , even their fellow Muslims.

Very soon, when LagosShia's blood boils above 100 degrees , he will start calling the OP the B**** Word. grin grin
Re: Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by goggs(m): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2012
I havecome to the conclusion that LagosShia is not worthy to debate with. he resorts so easily to insults. the worst is that he knows SO little of the holy book he professes. For the bible he imagines flaws that in his haste doesn't read to comprehend. Arguing with him is a waste of time. I was warned, didn't listen, now I know

Looking forward to a REAL debate with a worthy opponent!
cool
Re: Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2012
goggs:

I havecome to the conclusion that LagosShia is not worthy to debate with. he resorts so easily to insults. the worst is that he knows SO little of the holy book he professes. For the bible he imagines flaws that in his haste doesn't read to comprehend. Arguing with him is a waste of time. I was warned, didn't listen, now I know

cool

But I told you , the guy is gradually running amok, we have to pray for him, seriously !!!

Even his fellow Muslims have written him off grin
Re: Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by plappville(f): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2012
frosbel:

^^^^

They are perpetually and eternally angry at eveything , even their fellow Muslims.

Very soon, when LagosShia's blood boils above 100 degrees , he will start calling the OP the B**** Word. grin grin

I was force to laugh at this, grin grin grin . U know i can understand the kind of person he is, when hited with the truth, he run zig zag, he will not even borther to go through the thread, but just rush and comment on the topic alone grin grin grin He has alot to dig out about Islam. God will help him to the truth if only she will submit.
Re: Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by plappville(f): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2012
goggs:

cool

I knew u will arrive at this point. But u know what, he argue blindly. U must ve a tactic to deal with him.
Courage! cool
Re: Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by LagosShia: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2012
typical case of "animals want teach us human rights"!!!

worse,they twist and turn and lie!!!

bloody animals!!!
Re: Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by hercules07: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2012
You guys are just a disgrace to both religions, at a time when people of the two faiths are meant to come together, you guys are going at each other's throat. Lagosshia, you are above this, you do not need to reply to all of these.
Re: Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2012
LagosShia:

typical case of "animals want teach us human rights"!!!

worse,they twist and turn and lie!!!

bloody animals!!!

that's not actually the case and you know that quite well except of course, islam has taught you to lie quite well. Quite like your fellow muslims, it seems the only way clueless muslims can defend the quran now is to simply quote bible verses to try to "prove" christianity did so too! Such a shame.

I find it quite intriguing that muslims struggle so hard to separate the torah from christianity BUT then use the same torah to accuse christianity of islam's odious atrocities.

Lets go through the nonsense you posted in defense of mohammad's sheer wickedness . . .

LagosShia:

[size=18pt]THE BIBLE AND THE PROMOTION OF TORTURE[/size]

While Islam prescribes certain punishments for criminals who have executed certain crimes in certain horrific ways to hurt innocent people,[b]the bible on the other hand sees it that sometimes you just need to beat people for their own good![/b]

Quite dumb and dishonest considering the very bible verses you then go ahead to quote.

LagosShia:

Proverbs 20:30
The blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil: so do stripes the inward parts of the belly.

People beaten as as a punishment for their crimes:

and? Dont your very schools and ile kewu flog kids as a form of punishment? You earlier gave the impression that the bible prescribes punishments for nothing then go ahead to quote verses showing it is actually as punishment for crime? which is it?

LagosShia:

"And it shall be, if the wicked man be worthy to be beaten, that the judge shall cause him to lie down, and to be beaten". Deuteronomy 25:2

Beat "fools"! And Beat them whenever you find them:

"A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes". Proverbs 18:6

"Judgments are prepared for scorners, and stripes for the back of fools". Proverbs 19:29

"A whip for the horse, a bridle for the Bottom, and a rod for the fool's back". Proverbs 26:3

how is the above consistent with the slow, wicked and deliberate torture of an innocent man by cutting off his hands and feet, gouging out his eyes and leaving him to die slowly in the sun? You are quite a liar for satan.

LagosShia:

Permission to beat slaves, as long they survive for at least a day or two after the beating.

"If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property". Exodus 21:20-21

again in what was is this comparable to hacking off a man's head so you can corner his wife?

LagosShia:

Showing love to your children through beating them!
"He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes". Proverbs 13:24

And even if they cry,still beat them!

"Chasten thy son while there is hope, and let not thy soul spare for his crying". Proverbs 19:18

Beating makes children less foolish!!!

"Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him". Proverbs 22:15

"The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame".[/b] Proverbs 29:15 [/b]

Dont worry about beating your children,they will thank you in heaven no matter how hard you do it and injure them!

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell". Proverbs 23:13-14

So beating your child is comparable to rape, plunder, wanton murder and torture? allah hath indeed blinded your eyes.

LagosShia:

[size=18pt]Jesus seemed to look favorably on torture.In his parables, for example, Jesus often spoke of torturing his enemies. [/size]

actually Jesus did no such thing . . .

LagosShia:

"And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors". Matthew 18:34

Jesus was relating a contemporary jewish story here.

LagosShia:

"And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth". Matthew 22:12-13

Same as above you wicked, lying devil.

LagosShia:

"The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth". Matthew 24:50-51

"The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes". Luke 12:46-48

Same as above.

LagosShia:

Jesus himself will torture!

"And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?" Matthew 8:29

"Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not". Mark 5:7

"What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not". Luke 8:28

this was in reference to demons not humans dear . . .

LagosShia:

God will use a rod  to beat those who disobey his commandments.

"If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments; Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes".Psalm 89:31-2

So stripes are comparable to cutting off heads, hands, legs and the slow torturing to death of the innocent?

LagosShia:

How the bible God will torture people until they would want to die but they would not be allowed to die!

"And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them". Revelation 9:5-6

Bible God will torture people in a furnace of fire!

"The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth". Matthew 13:41-42

"If thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire". Matthew 18:8-9

"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels". Matthew 25:41

, "hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched". Mark 9:43-48

"And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame". Luke 16:22-24

"The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever". Revelation 14:10-11

hmmm this is in reference to everlasting punishment IN HELL. Was mohammad in hell when he was torturing others?
Re: Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2012
hercules07:

You guys are just a disgrace to both religions, at a time when people of the two faiths are meant to come together, you guys are going at each other's throat. Lagosshia, you are above this, you do not need to reply to all of these.

come together to do what? and why?
Re: Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by plappville(f): 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2012
hercules07:

This can't be possible, Except Muslims realise these verses.

Matthew 12:30)"Anyone who isn't with me opposes me, and anyone who isn't working with me is actually working against me

Mark 9:40 for whoever is not against us is for us.

Above this? the only one that throw insult is above what? u must start taking good note then.
Re: Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by plappville(f): 12:28am On Jan 23, 2012
Husband (aged 40) cuts off his wife’s (16-year-old Nazia's) ears, nose, hair and damaged her teeth on Eid day 2007, due to his unfounded suspicion of adultery.

[size=14pt]John 8:10-11(NKJV)
10 When Jesus had raised Himself up and saw no one but the woman, He said to her,[a] “Woman, where are those accusers of yours?[b] Has no one condemned you?”
11 She said, “No one, Lord.”
And Jesus said to her, “Neither do I condemn you; go and[c] sin no more.” [/size]

Re: Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by plappville(f): 12:31am On Jan 23, 2012
15 girls burn to death when religious police refuse to let them exit the building, due to not being veiled. Mecca March 2002 15

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Images:Violence_Against_Women

Re: Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by LagosShia: 12:32am On Jan 23, 2012
plappville:

Husband (aged 40) cuts off his wife’s (16-year-old Nazia's) ears, nose, hair and damaged her teeth on Eid day 2007, due to his unfounded suspicion of adultery.

Matthew 18:8
"If your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire".

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

really not the fault of Muslims that christians do not follow the teachings of Jesus and what is found in their bible.
Re: Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by plappville(f): 12:44am On Jan 23, 2012
The Lord Jesus said, “I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes” (Mt. 11:25).

@LagoShian, do u feel pleased with these pictures?
Re: Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture by LagosShia: 1:27am On Jan 23, 2012
plappville:

The Lord Jesus said, “I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes” (Mt. 11:25).

@LagoShian, do u feel pleased with these pictures?

if this is what Jesus taught then i am pleased.but if those who committed these acts were following their anger,ignorance and will,then i am not.

as for the fire,those policemen are ignorant people.it would be completely permissible in Islam for those women to have even left their houses na.ked (i mean butt na.ked) if their lives were at risk.those men were not obviously following what Jesus taught.Jesus said we should only cut a sinful hand or foot.

(1) (Reply)

Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers / 10 Sharia Laws Retarding Scientific Growth / Who Say Quran Is Word Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.