Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,234 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Best Way 2propose 2a Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Way 2propose 2a Girl (846 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U / She Took In,gave Birth,sold D Child 2a Dr,came Bak 2my Bros Begging This Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way 2propose 2a Girl by unwanaabasi(m): 7:51am On Sep 12, 2012
BEST WAY TO PROPOSE A GIRL
Take her to the river, offer her a boat, paddle her to the middle of the river, then say to her 'marry me or leave my boat'. Try n c it wok 4u, kudos
Re: Best Way 2propose 2a Girl by k2039: 8:46am On Sep 12, 2012
you are the mosquito in my bed
Sugar in my tea
Meat on my food
The tootpaste on my brush
The petrol in my car
Etc

I love you die

(1) (Reply)

Ladies - Signs Your Friend Doesn't Want You To Find Love / Just Say You Are Sorry / How To Be Romantic? Question For The Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.