Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament - Rap Battles (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament (19314 Views)

** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by 6thsense1: 3:13am On Oct 31, 2012
@ Sanaik i don't think i can,it's something i do... lifestyle cool
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Krizzkutz(m): 7:43am On Oct 31, 2012
airmark: Sorry bro, many mcs refused to show up against me in the just concluded tourney. How would i know if ya wont turn out to be one too?. Hmmmmn, ok fix any date from November 12 but dont let it fall on weekends.Inform me at least 5 days to the deadline date. Deal?
owk.. November 12. huh??
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by 6thsense1: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2012
@ Krizzkutz yea when u guys fix a date let me know.......
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Krizzkutz(m): 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
6th sense: @ Krizzkutz yea when u guys fix a date let me know.......

Tz 12th nov.. open dhe thread.. Set dhe rules... 14lines/7bars. aiitt??
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by KudiKidd(m): 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1087486/rap-battle-tournament-it-begins
okay okay... enof of tha Braggin, enof of tha Dissin... if yhu think yhu good enof and yhu got what it takes to be tha NAIRALAND Rap BATTLE king of tha Ring.. jos click on that link above.. and sign up by replying I'm IN... and let tha BATTLE Begin... remember first come first serve but terms and condition applys though.. so let's GO into the THERE... HAHAHAHAHA..
AVALABLE for both FEMCEE's and EMCEE's..
|\_______ ___ ________,,_____
../ *Leggo~~~~>****"""""
/ _==o __________________ |""-
.."..),--- .(_(_ _) /
....// (\) ),----".'
..// .--/
//___/
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by 6thsense1: 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
cool till den...
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 2:13am On Nov 01, 2012
Krizzkutz:

Tz 12th nov.. open dhe thread.. Set dhe rules... 14lines/7bars. aiitt??

Init like Akon in Damiduro remix. By God's grace will be the one doing the rebuttal that day, my networks never mess up, battery never goes flat and i never go dumb.Don't wanna waste ma punch lines to non-appearing/lily-livered netcees.

Another going down
Watch out!!!
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Krizzkutz(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2012
6th sense: cool till den...
lehme knw wehn uU'v opened dhe thread.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 2:44am On Nov 02, 2012
Plz click diz link and judge diz brawl based on all criteriaz
www.nairaland.com/1086545/sleakid-vs-datboinazz-bragging-rights
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by 6thsense1: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2012
all u mcs 2 well for this sickmind.......
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 12:20am On Nov 04, 2012
Wanna drop something....might be more than 8 bars, pardon me, this is to no one in particular btw

I don't kill with a spear
ma tongue's lethal..one dose and you're outta here
you a nerd
always b*tching like you so scared
imma destroy you, dissect like a biology specimen
I don't make noise..no need to when I got ma boys
you just a boil..no issue
pop you in seconds, then use a tissue
ma flow's illegal, got cops searching for me in each town
I'm an outlaw
so addictive you be begging for more
like a drug
I'll get you high then f*ck you up
not what you want, I'm what you need like Benjamins
you f*ck with me..I'll show you where your ancestor's been
you copy me? I kill you and get amnesty
ain't no wimp
be up in your face like acne..see
I drink in binges
got awards from hennessy
I'm Tu Pac's legacy
you best not mess with me....peace
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by nosagold(m): 4:41am On Nov 04, 2012
I throw ma wrist watch in the sky... Call that air time/that's fine/ cuz I never step on friends to blow up like land mines/
I'm more dreaded than the hair of a rastafarian/
U trying to avoid beef... u a vegetarian?/
Cause we never saw paper like stevie wonder/
I'm like poisoned chocolates I kill you all with one bar/
I wasn't made for defeat(the-feet) like tight shoes/
Like refrigerators, they trying to act cool/
razor blades on ma tongue that's y ma flows sharp/
Like medusa's iris- I ball(eye-ball) hard/
The say he who runs away lives to fight another day/
Plus ma mouth is like a shovel... U always dig what I say/
Like burnt light bulbs/ I make your shine stop/
Ma ddick on a wrist watch will ma time ccum?/
Even terrorists want my album so u can say I am the bomb/

Nosa

1 Like

Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by 6thsense1: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2012
some mcs going to die.....
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by sleakid(m): 11:37am On Nov 04, 2012
Aite lets git diz startd.. Click to see wats about to hit nairaland..
Yo mikuz and dj5naira.. yhu guys are needed badly.
www.nairaland.com/1093097/the-gladz-vs-the-spartaz-upcoming-sickest
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by philrated: 8:08am On Nov 07, 2012
:s
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by UlqU3(m): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2012
hmm...
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Krizzkutz(m): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
Airmack were u at?? [url]nairaland.com/1099679/krizzkutz-vs-airmack[/url]
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Shaw007(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2012
Huh!! I'v bn waiting sOo Long 4 a thread Like this!! Now I'v misd out,skULcry. . .anoda time eh

Uncle sidcheesy
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Adriancold: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
x-ray:

lol ..Am god everywhere i go! .. ...wassup hommie? ..dunno u oh.

nice....watching
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2012
Guys, help me out. Who would you rather see in concert, Vector or Ice prince?
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by mikuz(m): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
safarigirl: Guys, help me out. Who would you rather see in concert, Vector or Ice prince?
why you ask?
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 2:48am On Nov 22, 2012
mikuz:
why you ask?
my sis is planning one and she wants to know who could pull a crowd
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by mikuz(m): 5:54am On Nov 22, 2012
I'll rather like to see Vector,but if you talking about crowd,then Ice is the man.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2012
mikuz: I'll rather like to see Vector,but if you talking about crowd,then Ice is the man.
what if Flavour was performing? You think he can pull Ice's crowd?
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by mikuz(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2012
safarigirl: what if Flavour was performing? You think he can pull Ice's crowd?

Yes!

1 Like

Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by qEekzEe(m): 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
Am in pls
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
mikuz:
Yes!
Thanks for the help smiley
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
@ Safari, how am i your enemy? cry
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by safarigirl(f): 2:01am On Nov 24, 2012
airmark: @ Safari, how am i your enemy? cry
lolz, was just joking around smiley
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by airmark(m): 12:18am On Nov 25, 2012
safarigirl: lolz, was just joking around smiley

wink Happy to hear that.
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by iLLtUnE(m): 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

jUsT paSSin bYe
Re: The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2012
Igbo people follow my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

Tag Team Championship / Yoruba Rap Wannabes/learners And Everything In Between / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.