Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nollywood In The 90's - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood In The 90's (1292 Views)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Your Favorite TV Series From The 90's / Bollywood Meets Nollywood In Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood In The 90's by anekemary: 12:04am On Sep 13, 2012
Plsssssss I need y'all to tell me where I can get those old captivating nollywood movies shot in the 90's. I crave to see movies like Rattle snake, true confession, deadly affair, domitilla, glamour girls, rituals, blood money, Nneka the pretty serpent, living in bondage, taboo, Evil men, and so many good old movies. Whateva hapend to d igbo movie industry, there were soooo damn good then. Pls I wud really appreciate it if u can help me out. Tnx,Hugs
Re: Nollywood In The 90's by Jayboy124: 7:10am On Sep 13, 2012
There's an event Amaka Igwe hosts every year and I usually see a lot of those movies there. So get in contact with her company at bobtv.org and ask how you can get in touch with the distribuors. I think she also produced a few of those classics as well.

By the way, I was crazy about the 90's movies as well.
Re: Nollywood In The 90's by mikron(m): 4:05am On Sep 18, 2012
same here bro. im also a fan of the old movies

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Vs Bollywood / The 25 Best Movies Of 2013(Hollywood) / ROBOT REVOLUTION (2015) “full Movie HERE”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.