Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Loving Her With Affection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Her With Affection (548 Views)

I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid / How Do I Stop Loving Her? / Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loving Her With Affection by tobodex(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2012
what are those things that ladies luv and want from a man that ll show that he luvs her deeply .....pls from experience and luvly ladies pls i need ur comments.
Re: Loving Her With Affection by k2039: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2012
Being true to her and not cheating on her Gaining her complete trust
Introduce her to your family and friend
Do thing from you heart, like a single rose with a little note saying: I just want you to know love You,dinner dates,movies etc (be creative)
Pay attention to her details(birthday etc)
Always listen to her

Usualy,if you love someone nature takes it course.

(1) (Reply)

Thesis/project Help / Advice For Guys / Too Many Doubts … Normal Behavior Or Me Being Paranoid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.