Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? (13800 Views)

These Are The People Whom Jesus Will Damn In Hell Fire / It Is Illogical To Prove That The Qur'an Best Describe Whom Jesus Is! / Testimony Of An Ex-disciple Of A Top American Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by Medley(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2012
imagine sum1 saying that magdalene had a child for jesus ,dat means jesus was furnicating dat he gave birth to a bastard.

May God have mercy upon you all in this line of thought. No wonder, d bible said in the last days the love of many shall wax cold. People no longer fear God. I dont know if it is because u can freely say anythn u like on d internet.

Hell awaits people of this kind. Though hell was not made for u. Math 25:41 .
Please stop this online chant against ur God.
Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by Lovine: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2012
Ubenedictus: give me proof where he said jesus died at 53. Gnosticism was condemn both collectively and individually, both council and father. The church d pillar and bulwark of truth judged those topics
give me the proof that jesus christ existed

Give me the proof that your great grand grand fathers existed, any proof? Fool, you can go to Israel and you will have a proof, Jesus hater.
Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by manosteel(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2012
Warning! Warning! Warning! I have no doubt that some people will attract curses unto themselves by virtue of what they utter on this subject. Rev.22:19, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book, If any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life and out of the holy city. You don't need to believe it.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 07, 2012
@tonmandy

apparently the most effective wrath of our time is the 1slamic terrorism, of which even you are careful/afraid of! the undeniable truth is that humans made and still run religion.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by Ganys: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2012
JUDAS
Because the Bible says Love ur enemy
Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by Lero15(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2012
John
Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 07, 2012
manosteel: Warning! Warning! Warning! I have no doubt that some people will attract curses unto themselves by virtue of what they utter on this subject. Rev.22:19, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book, If any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life and out of the holy city. You don't need to believe it.

your god must be a very wicked and intolerable being for attacking those with free mind, and you blame muslims when they kill people in defence of their own belief? does it even occur to you that there are other religions whose teachings contradicts your bible's? what do you think GOD is an old white man in white garment sitting on a white chair in the sky sorry!

3 Likes

Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2012
991:

your god must be a very wicked and intolerable being for attacking those with free mind, and you blame muslims when they kill people in defence of their own belief? does it even occur to you that there are other religions whose teachings contradicts your bible's? what do you think GOD is an old white man in white garment sitting on a white chair in the sky sorry!

Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by tintingz(m): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2012
Chibest2000: @tintingz infact ur username hv even sugested hw less important u ar, "som pple said she hv a child 4 him" who ar those pple? n wat's d nam of d child? Mumu.
mr chickenbest tongue . . .like have said on my previous post am not here to blaspheme cuz Jesus is among the great prophet of God not God, son or a demi-god. . .i believe in him and i will never insult him as a muslim will never do. . .Mary magdalene is the one Jesus loved and kissed according to the gospel of philip shebi na you christians get the book grin and in some historical books which some early christians wrote that Mary magdalene had a child for Jesus. . .am not naming nor posting any links for am not here to blaspheme against christ Jesus(AS)

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by deejay911(m): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2012
Delafruita:
i believe you know my stand on religion.i was simply educating the folks on the thread who apparently have little knowledge of the bible
which bible are u talking about? Mathew mark luke and john who were they? when did they write? What was there last names, did they even meet Jesus Christ? The last of them wrote 40 years after Jesus Christ did u know that? And why did they write according to? If u write a letter do u sign it according to delafruita? According to means a third party. Where in the world is a document with only one name of 4 different writters that did not meet whom they are writing on? Only in the bible.
Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 07, 2012
tintingz: mr chickenbest tongue . . .like have said on my previous post am not here to blaspheme cuz Jesus is among the great prophet of God not God, son or a demi-god. . .i believe in him and i will never insult him as a muslim will never do. . .Mary magdalene is the one Jesus loved and kissed according to the gospel of philip shebi na you christians get the book grin and in some historical books which some early christians wrote that Mary magdalene had a child for Jesus. . .am not naming nor posting any links for am not here to blaspheme against christ Jesus(AS)

thanks for your input and my appreciation for the respect you showed to jesus, unlike the so called xtians who wouuld do silly things all in the name of the figure they still assume to be god. the truth according to many ancient xtian books was that jesus married mary magdaline, even the early church priests married wives, and had children. But with concerns for protecting Church property from inheritance Pope Pelagius 1 made new priests agree offspring could not inherit Church property. Pope Gregory then declared all sons of priests illegitimate (only sons since lowly daughters could not inherit anyway in society).

In the year 1022 Pope Benedict VIII banned marriages and mistresses for priests and in 1139 Pope Innocent II voided all marriages of priests and all new priests had to divorce their wives. This had nothing to do with jesus' marital status on earth. so pathethic the acclaimed xtains knew little or nothing about the origin of what they believe in.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by asiancontainer(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2012
John is not the one Jesus love most. U ppl are misunderstanding this thing. He did not call any name, when u read those places well you will understand that the one he is ref is you and me. Think wise my ppl
Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2012
deejay911: which bible are u talking about? Mathew mark luke and john who were they? when did they write? What was there last names, did they even meet Jesus Christ? The last of them wrote 40 years after Jesus Christ did u know that? And why did they write according to? If u write a letter do u sign it according to delafruita? According to means a third party. Where in the world is a document with only one name of 4 different writters that did not meet whom they are writing on? Only in the bible.

good point! and to add to it, i keep wondering how medieval era middle-easterners had english names
Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by Manweysabi(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2012
John is Jesus' step brother. He seems to be His favorite. He is the closest to Jesus christ... He wrote 1st John, 2nd John and 3rd John... He is the only disciple of christ that escaped death... God took him to wilderness, where he wrote the book of Revelation.
Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mary Magdalene was Jesus' Loved Disciple, there is no point hiding this obvious truth, because it does not in any way reduce the personality of the founder of Christianity but it can go a long way to put human face on this great King of the Jews. Mary Magdalene and Jesus Christ were great friends, and lovers.
Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2012
Manweysabi: John is Jesus' step brother. He seems to be His favorite. He is the closest to Jesus christ... He wrote 1st John, 2nd John and 3rd John... He is the only disciple of christ that escaped death... God took him to wilderness, where he wrote the book of Revelation.
About the bolded, the Book of Revelation was written before Jesus was even born, its older than every book in the New Testament.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
tintingz: Am not here to blasphem. . .buh according to you christians i mean early christians and historical even in the gospel of philip "Mary magdalene is whom Jesus loved and even kissed her" some even said "she had a child for Jesus"
sorry friend d gospel of philip isnt in my bible.
Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2012
Lovine: Ubenedictus: give me proof where he said jesus died at 53. Gnosticism was condemn both collectively and individually, both council and father. The church d pillar and bulwark of truth judged those topics
give me the proof that jesus christ existed

Give me the proof that your great grand grand fathers existed, any proof? Fool, you can go to Israel and you will have a proof, Jesus hater.
@lovine it seems u have decided before to insult me. The bolded wasnt written by me. So dont insult me for what i didnt write. Im no Jesus hater, im a christian in the truest sense of d word. The bolded was written by delafriut u shuld go talk to him.
Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
991:

thanks for your input and my appreciation for the respect you showed to jesus, unlike the so called xtians who wouuld do silly things all in the name of the figure they still assume to be god. the truth according to many ancient xtian books was that jesus married mary magdaline, even the early church priests married wives, and had children. But with concerns for protecting Church property from inheritance Pope Pelagius 1 made new priests agree offspring could not inherit Church property. Pope Gregory then declared all sons of priests illegitimate (only sons since lowly daughters could not inherit anyway in society).

In the year 1022 Pope Benedict VIII banned marriages and mistresses for priests and in 1139 Pope Innocent II voided all marriages of priests and all new priests had to divorce their wives. This had nothing to do with jesus' marital status on earth. so pathethic the acclaimed xtains knew little or nothing about the origin of what they believe in.
this is distorted history.
Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2012
Billyonaire: About the bolded, the Book of Revelation was written before Jesus was even born, its older than every book in the New Testament.
wen next u decide to lie look for a better lie to tell.
Peace
Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
Billyonaire: Mary Magdalene was Jesus' Loved Disciple, there is no point hiding this obvious truth, because it does not in any way reduce the personality of the founder of Christianity but it can go a long way to put human face on this great King of the Jews. Mary Magdalene and Jesus Christ were great friends, and lovers.
where is ur proof?
Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ubenedictus: this is distorted history.

A people who are always afraid of imagined things will twist the evidence in any way they can to make them feel better. This is the birth of religions.
Religions may have served mankind well throughout its history, but now there are enough understandable evidences to put the fear-mongering religions to bed. Unfortunately, the fear-mongering religions is the reason why we can't.

4 Likes

Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ubenedictus: wen next u decided to lie to a better lie to tell.
Peace
I have a proof, I have been a Bible student before and attended theology. I am about going into the Koran studies, ordered a copy of the Arabic Version so I can use their dictionary to understand details. Indeed, Revelations was written before the Birth of Jesus Christ, and even before The Gospels. Compilation of the Bible was not chronological. But King James even made more intentional errors in exempting some manuscripts during the compilations.
Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ubenedictus: where is ur proof?
I have several proof, how do I present them to you. Do you seek to learn more or you are here to defend blindness ? Is Christianity your property ? This is the problem with the religious fellows, they are ready to defend blind faith instead of seeking to know more. Mary Magdalene was more than a friend to Jesus, the Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by Ubenedictus(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
Billyonaire: I have a proof, I have been a Bible student before and attended theology. I am about going into the Koran studies, ordered a copy of the Arabic Version so I can use their dictionary to understand details. Indeed, Revelations was written before the Birth of Jesus Christ, and even before The Gospels. Compilation of the Bible was not chronological. But King James even made more intentional errors in exempting some manuscripts during the compilations.
hahaha, anybody wu reads d bible will notice that John wrote d book of revelation in d island of potmus, that was during the xtain persecution so please look for another lie to tell.
Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ubenedictus: hahaha, anybody wu reads d bible will notice that John wrote d book of revelation in d island of potmus, that was during the xtain persecution so please look for another lie to tell.
The point remains that you do not even know the John that wrote the Revelation in the first instance. So, you simply are bent on believing what you know, without an attempt to replace relative truth with facts based on absolute truth. Congratulations on such inflexibility.
Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by sylve11: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
This is getting interesting by the 2nds. . .hmmm cool
Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by plaetton: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
Wislet: @ all those arguing.....
The Bible is not a book to be discerned with the human mind because it's beyond it.
If you want to understand it, why don't you consult the author?
The Holy Spirit is there to help you understand.
Human philosophy will only have you spining in a web.
And NO scholar has the authority of information in it. So u can stop quoting them. They are only humans like you.

He he he.
Funniest one so far.
Here they go again.
The bible is not to discerned with human common sense.
So idiocy is the prefered method of understanding?
First drink the religious or holy ghost drug and then get an understanding?

Funny enough, I agree with you 100%. We non-religious folks always tell you that religious beliefs are creations of the human mind.
The irony, funny but sad, is that no religious person agrees with this, yet,you keep repeating this mantra that god,holy ghost and scriptures are not to be understood with reason based on facts or even common sense.

What a tangled web!

Human philosophy will only have you spinning in a web?
Are you saying that your education was a big waste of time and resources?

Stop quoting scholars.?
I guess we should be quoting holy ghosts?

What are you still doing in this planet since you reject human understanding, human philosophy , education and scholarship?

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by plaetton: 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
Billyonaire: I have several proof, how do I present them to you. Do you seek to learn more or you are here to defend blindness ? Is Christianity your property ? This is the problem with the religious fellows, they are ready to defend blind faith instead of seeking to know more. Mary Magdalene was more than a friend to Jesus, the Christ.

Many of them have said it here: That you cannot use common sense to understand religious/scriptural issues.
In other words, religious beliefs and reason are not compatible.
Yet the many religious folks come here to attempt to use twisted, convoluted logic to rationalise their religious beliefs.

Its a real hostage crisis. Its called the Stockholm syndrome.

What a tangled web.
Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by plaetton: 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ubenedictus: hahaha, anybody wu reads d bible will notice that John wrote d book of revelation in d island of potmus, that was during the xtain persecution so please look for another lie to tell.

John who?
last name please.

Which john?
In what year did this happen?
Re: Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? by tintingz(m): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ubenedictus: sorry friend d gospel of philip isnt in my bible.
buh it exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) / Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other / Christian Struggling With Marijuana Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.