Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,342 members, 7,954,394 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Kogi State Claims Ownership Of Ibaji Oil Deposit. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi State Claims Ownership Of Ibaji Oil Deposit. (1965 Views)

Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells / Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State / Inc Claims Ownership Of The 1 Million Fake Ballot Papers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi State Claims Ownership Of Ibaji Oil Deposit. by fatdon1(m): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
The people of Kogi state have expressed displeasure over the recent declaration of the oil rich Ibaji area as a territory under Anambra state .They say they own the stretch of land where oil deposits are believed to have been found in the area. Some protesters in the community claim that
the oil deposits expected to service the oil
refinery inaugurated in Anambra by President
Goodluck Jonathan belongs to their state. The president had earlier declared Anambra
state an oil producing area, a pronouncement
that has been flatly rejected by the Kogi
state authorities.
www.channelstv.com/home/2012/09/13/kogi-state-claims-ownership-of-ibaji-oil-deposit/
Re: Kogi State Claims Ownership Of Ibaji Oil Deposit. by Afam4eva(m): 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
Stale! Stale! Stale!
Re: Kogi State Claims Ownership Of Ibaji Oil Deposit. by chino11(m): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
Bumkum news.

You ediots should be more committed in suicide bombing than oil and gas which is in Anambra.
Re: Kogi State Claims Ownership Of Ibaji Oil Deposit. by fatdon2(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
angry angry angry
Re: Kogi State Claims Ownership Of Ibaji Oil Deposit. by Torch1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
I taught they were claiming all the oil wells located in Anambra? Now it is only Ibaji land, they go soon loose even the so-called Ibaji land.
Ndi anya ukwu!
Re: Kogi State Claims Ownership Of Ibaji Oil Deposit. by kunlekunle: 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
kogi to build her refinery soon
Re: Kogi State Claims Ownership Of Ibaji Oil Deposit. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
Igbos and claims.....they always claim what doesn't belong to them.......Kogi people should stand for their right, Jonathan was stupid for declaring only Anambra State as oil producing state.....stewpeed feofle.

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Claims Ownership Of Ibaji Oil Deposit. by Dainfamous: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
Konmight: Igbos and claims.....they always claim what doesn't belong to them.......Kogi people should stand for their right, Jonathan was stupid for declaring only Anambra State as oil producing state.....stewpeed feofle.
jealousy Yoruba anambra is now an oil producing state,their is nothing u can do now go and jump inside lagoon oloshi
Re: Kogi State Claims Ownership Of Ibaji Oil Deposit. by asha80(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
is anybody disputing with them that oil wells in ibaji is in kogi?so it is no longer ALL the oil wells that orient is controlling?

(1) (Reply)

Funny Catoon Of GEJ: Pls Who Thinks This Is Funny? / My Story: I Just Found Out My Husband And I Are Related / Tuface Idibia Spotted With Juliet Ibrahim.what Were They Doing?find Out Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.