Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

300 Charity Organisations That Helps Nigerians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 300 Charity Organisations That Helps Nigerians (4880 Views)

Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria / Is The Expression, "God Helps Those Who Help Themselves Biblical"? / CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

300 Charity Organisations That Helps Nigerians by botanybobby: 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
Are you an individual with talent,or someone that have the dream of schooling abroad but don't have the financial means or someone desperately in need of a scholarship to further his or her education, or a church/charity foundation that want to propel the gospel of christ by offering financial aid to individuals in need and other related human services?
If you fall under any of the above mention post then this information is for you.
I am going to give you 300 email addresses of foreign grantmakers that offer grants to individuals,churches and charity organisation specifically to africa.
All you gat to do is to write a proposal that is convincing and appealing,then send ur proposal to them the grantmakers. If your proposal is well composed, you will be supported by them. And their least grant to africa is mainly $3000.

To have the 300 charity fundmakers, call me on this number;2347033789080.
Re: 300 Charity Organisations That Helps Nigerians by hwealth(m): 12:05am On Dec 27, 2013
botanybobby: Are you an individual with talent,or someone that have the dream of schooling abroad but don't have the financial means or someone desperately in need of a scholarship to further his or her education, or a church/charity foundation that want to propel the gospel of christ by offering financial aid to individuals in need and other related human services?
If you fall under any of the above mention post then this information is for you.
I am going to give you 300 email addresses of foreign grantmakers that offer grants to individuals,churches and charity organisation specifically to africa.
All you gat to do is to write a proposal that is convincing and appealing,then send ur proposal to them the grantmakers. If your proposal is well composed, you will be supported by them. And their least grant to africa is mainly $3000.

To have the 300 charity fundmakers, call me on this number;2347033789080.

You are. A kind of Heaven sent. Please,assist me to be able explore my singing career. I have done a single to that effect and it is acceptable by any one who listens to it !
My email: timilehintestimony@yahoo.com
Or : lov.myne@facebook.com
Phones: 08188514927, 08168884011. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

The 100 Names Of God With Bible Reference. / Jesus And Other Gods Born On December 25 / Is Lust Wrong Even In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.