Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. (5130 Views)

Who Are More Romantic? Yoruba Or Igbo Or Hausa? / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' / Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Heymus(m): 3:20am On Sep 14, 2012
Some of our guyz (including me) could fall in love with the name of a particular gurl eventhough we have not seen her one on one (physically) or even without ever engaging in coversation with her before, the same applies to some of our ladies. The name of a guy or lady does not really determines how beautiful or ugly he or she might be though but could be fallen in love with through the way it been pronounced & sounds. Meanwhile, the origin, tribe or the meaning of the names does not really determines how people can fall in love with it. As for me i always in love with the names like these(LOLA, CHINENYE, BUKKY , CINDY ) that whenever i hears then after been pronounced i feels they must be "ANGELS" (beautiful and lovely). Without knowing their indept meanings (except the first name ).

1 Like

Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 14, 2012
I love my cousin's name, Afamefuna.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 14, 2012
ogugua88: I love my cousin's name, Afamefuna.

When I tried to say afamefuna, it sounded like I was trying to swallow thick apku sad
Not romantic at all.

@Post
Romeo

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by martyns303(m): 5:42am On Sep 14, 2012
My lil sis name Crystabel, and the name Rachael, just tell me ur name is Rachael and am all urs.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
When I tried to say afamefuna, it sounded like I was trying to swallow thick apku sad
Not romantic at all.

@Post
Romeo

You didn't say it the right way. Lol.
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by flow1759: 6:33am On Sep 14, 2012
Well, chizoba is romantic, i love the name onyinye

1 Like

Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:17am On Sep 14, 2012
Ashiata nko? Is it romantic?
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 14, 2012
Demola, Ife, Seye, ......

1 Like

Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:15am On Sep 14, 2012
My name...
U can call me Kiki or Kikidaope
OR Ogbosky d Badosky!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Sijo01(f): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2012
Idowuogbo: My name...

Op said romatic names, not most rugged.

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:28am On Sep 14, 2012
Sijo01:

Well...agberos are also romantic na! undecided
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Heymus(m): 8:28am On Sep 14, 2012
Lolaabokoku: Ashiata nko? Is it romantic?
lols @ Ashiata ( wat a name). Lola, ur name is more than romantic to me.
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Heymus(m): 8:32am On Sep 14, 2012
grin
Sijo01:

grin
Sijo01:

Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Sijo01(f): 8:37am On Sep 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Well...agberos are also romantic na! undecided

yes, dey ar..... but d 'Kill' (KIKI, KIKIdaope, ogbosKY, badosKY) 4ur names too na angry
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Heymus(m): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2012
Sijo01:

yes, dey ar..... but d 'Kill' (KIKI, KIKIdaope, ogbosKY, badosKY) 4ur names too na angry
Sijo01 lets hear urs.
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Sijo01(f): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2012
Heymus: Sijo01 lets hear urs.

Sijo is a good example. Sij for short. wink

1 Like

Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by slimyem: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2012
Names like Gbenga ,Lanre or Tunji give me the hots!!cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by slimyem: 9:21am On Sep 14, 2012
Idowuogbo: My name...
Nyama...cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by sigmundfreud(m): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2012
Aisha, Zainab,
Nneka,Alero, Kanyinsola, Olufunmi...
Aishas are usually vewy pwetty

1 Like

Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by goofie: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2012
i like adianwaibok.it sends chills down my spine grin
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Heymus(m): 10:43am On Sep 14, 2012
goofie: i like adianwaibok.it sends chills down my spine grin
eeeeh! Eeeeeh! Wat a name.
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Heymus(m): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2012
sigmundfreud: Aisha, Zainab,
Nneka,Alero, Kanyinsola, Olufunmi...
Aishas are usually vewy pwetty
@ Nneka just cool.
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by bknight: 11:02am On Sep 14, 2012
"What Is The Physique You Find More ssexy When You See" is more like it cheesy tongue

I don't knw abt romantic, but I like these meanings Ogomegbunam, nwaezemefuna, ota o ba yo mi oluwa ni o je undecided
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2012
Heymus: lols @ Ashiata ( wat a name). Lola, ur name is more than romantic to me.
oh my God.. Am blushing...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Heymus(m): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2012
bknight: What Is The Physique You Find More Romantic And Lovely When You See It' is more like it cheesy tongue

I don't knw wat romantic, but I like d meanings in Ogomegbunam, nwaezemefuna, ota o ba yo mi oluwa ni o je undecided
calling these romantic?
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Heymus(m): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2012
wink
Lolaabokoku: oh my God.. Am blushing...
sad
Lolaabokoku: oh my God.. Am blushing...
Just in love wif the way u're blushing
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by pak: 11:43am On Sep 14, 2012
I love names like Yemisi (the meaning is similar to my name, more like the female version) I like Fadoju and I also like slim Yoruba girls who talk a lot since am a bit on the quiet side
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 14, 2012
pak: I love names like Yemisi (the meaning is similar to my name, more like the female version) I like Fadoju and I also like slim Yoruba girls who talk a lot since am a bit on the quiet side

hmmmm........why am i thinking of Slimyem??

Is this some kind of tactic @ wooing her
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by pak: 11:59am On Sep 14, 2012
Shollypopz:

hmmmm........why am i thinking of Slimyem??

Is this some kind of tactic @ wooing her

You'r definitely thinking too much.

Now get back to work and justify your boss' pay (or school or whatever you do . . .)
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by pak: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
to balance things
I also like shola
and Popoola (or whatever . . .)
and beau girls who are into naked Egyptian mummies and painted faces
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by freecocoa(f): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ekwutosinachukwu
Obumneme
Igboenwezu
Sikiratu
Bilikisu
Omokekere

And my name the sexiest of them all NRIDINKPA.smiley
Re: What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. by ikekings(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
Vivian,chinenye,adaobi,jennifer,toria,ella,jane,cynthia,adaeze,maureen,kerry,ifunanya,chioma,chisom,chinasa,anabel,amaka,angel,ashley,cherry,oluchi,julie or juliet,ifeoma,onyinye,kosiso and lots more....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! / Who Is A Responsible Man?? / 'the Boob Movement' Abby Chioma And Her Eye-popping Boobs Go To The Beach(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.