Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van (16676 Views)

Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) / Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) / Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 15, 2012
So pathetic.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by ofala(m): 6:32am On Sep 15, 2012
There are some very decent and educated policemen but unfortunately, most of these police 'boys' on the roads are not only illiterates but drunks! Another worrying angle is that this trigger-happy animal has not been charged with murder. What are they investigating?
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by valdprof: 7:03am On Sep 15, 2012
Opoki: This is a clear case of frustration
Reason: #20
They only make use of their gun when they see defenseless fellows....cowards
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by Mandelaguy(m): 7:08am On Sep 15, 2012
Too callous, I wonder when police will clean up their act.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by Ariyke: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2012
wandeay: na ur papa money dem take buy d van?
i wonder o
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by stanley095(m): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2012
fankasibe:
pls keep ur voice down, ur statement might get them more furious.
make dem go hug transformer
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by Renew2: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2012
Police tins no sweet 4 ear
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by greall1: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2012
SEUN GO BAN YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR SENSE
[quote author=choosen1][/quote]
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by greall1: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2012
SEUN GO BAN YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR SENSE.

Kayusfity: If person talk now SEUN go ban person, i for say HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE PRICE OF........? I KNOW TALK AM OO. grin grin grin grin
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by EagleNest(m): 9:31am On Sep 15, 2012
Police is your friend! grin
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by lightheart(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2012
gramci:
Confirming the incident, the Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi expressed the displeasure of the command over the incident, saying that investigations into the killing would commence immediately while the culprit would be madeto face the full wrath of the law IF FOUND GUILTY.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/09/13/policeman-kills-bus-driver-for-brushing-patrol-van/

Attempt all questions.
FROM THE ABOVE PASSAGE, THE FOLLOWING CAN BE DEDUCED

A. WE KNOW THE CAUSE OF DEATH
B. WE ALSO KNOW THE CULPRIT

WAT ELSE COULD THE PO-PO BE LOOKING FOR? [100marks]
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by GetOvaMe: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2012
NA ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE grin
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by sayitout1: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2012
Are there no lawyers to take on such cases?

The Police man as an individual has to face the law; then the police service has to bear the resposiblities and consequencies cos the police man commited in the line of duty.

...come to think about it, are police men supposed the carry guns (AK 47 etc) around?

The govenrment should retrieve the guns and give them whistle, comm radios and kpako.

A policeman shot someone for scratching a police vehicle which they rough handle and can't even maintain.

The so call vehicle ended up been burnt as a result of the officer's action abi?

...jail awaits the officer!!
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by IncomeTutor: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2012
Nigerian Police Force is a bunch of
heartless men and women without human
feelings.

If it was armed robbery gang, there
will run and hide. Helpless bus
driver may your soul rest in peace.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by bigmaut: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2012
can u imagine a policeman killin a human being 4 brushing a car(non-living things) donated or bought by tax payers includin d victim .my heart blded! i reserve my comment
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by stevekenny: 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2012
It was a transfer of aggression.he did not kill the driver because of what he did but the N20 they Av not bin collecting.If it is harmed rubbers now, u will see Dem yank off dir uniforms to mix up wt the civilians.Animals!!!
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by ignis: 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2012
omicron: are u in any way defending any of them? Cos both are acts i find highly unbecoming of any well trained personel... More like greater and lesser evils, but evil nonetheless!
At least its far better to be beaten and brutalized than to be killed.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by lastpage: 8:12am On Sep 16, 2012
ignis: Where are all those bloody morons raining insults on the military yesterday for brutalizing a man that hit the GOC's personal car? Here its not even brutalizing or injury but shooting, killing and even injuring 2 other innocent people over the scratching of patrol van that does not even belong to them but to the government. If you call the military men animals, what do you call the police?

I call the "Police" LOWER ANIMALS! wink wink
Both are two-sides of the same coin!

BTW, stop hyper-ventilating, what if the Truck driver eventually dies from the pummeling those "animals in uniform" dealt on him, HOW DIFFERENT ARE THEY FROM THIS LOWER ANIMAL?

In a lighter mood, dying by bullet is instantaneous but to be beaten to death is just pure savagery, fit for the lowest of the lowest ......................in UNIFORM! shocked shocked
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by kokoA(m): 8:35am On Sep 16, 2012
I just hate police men. The day any of my brothers will decide to join the Nigerian police, that's the day I will disown him. That job is meant for people who are very dirty physically and in mind. I have never come accros a 'sane' police man since I was born in this country. There is this one in a police post close to my house, that guy's body odour can choke a grown man.. Smh!
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by jango77(m): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by Humphreydis(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
[quote author=Detonator-rex]......even though na bugatti dem brush dos it worth taking human life!..some guys just reason wit thr yash instead of thr brains...u rush to comment on issues witout takin critical look on it..mtcheww!!
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by anelka101(m): 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
Pls nd pls,whener u want to post here,try and gather your informations to the fullest.
1.u z the incident happend in iperu,mind u,iperu is under ikenne local government not remo north local government.
2.u z along sagamu/benni road, the z road is an high way(expres) and its under sagamu local govt or odogbolu local govt. It now depends on where it happens
3. This is the route i pass every day,and have never heard of such since the said date till now.
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by Emmykeyz(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2012
THE NIGERIAN POLICE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND. iREPEAT; NOT YOUR FRIEND!
Re: Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van by lakesider2006(m): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
Are u afraid of useles police men! Animal
fankasibe:
pls keep ur voice down, ur statement might get them more furious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido / Osinbajo Directs Julius Berger To Hasten Work On Ijora Bridge / 123 Jigawa Men Sue Lagos For N1bn Over Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.