Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,967 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. (9590 Views)

Somalis And Nigerians Are Brothers / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
hornipipe: cheesy

MI VEX WID YUH!

GWEH! angry
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 20, 2012
*Kails*:

MI VEX WID YUH!

GWEH! angry
ah go. Mi naa like mek ya vex
Lickle more grin grin
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by somalia5: 8:08am On Sep 20, 2012
hornipipe: ah go. Mi naa like mek ya vex
Lickle more grin grin

typing in a monkey language i cant understand is cowardly.

you need to man up.

Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2012
somalia5:

typing in a monkey language i cant understand is cowardly.

you need to man up.
your father should have manned up some 20 years ago when your mum wanted to go for an abortion.
Now see what his stupidity and sissy attitude has caused.
Stupid son of a Somalia slut buhahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by somalia5: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2012
hornipipe: your father should have manned up some 20 years ago when your mum wanted to go for an abortion.
Now see what his stupidity and sissy attitude has caused.
Stupid son of a Somalia slut buhahahaha grin grin

lmao...hiv infected negroid is talking about somali women....well lets see what ur negroid friends who worship somali, ethiopian thing..lmoa

Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2012

1 Like

Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by somalia5: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2012
hornipipe:

Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 23, 2012
lol
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by somalia5: 4:46am On Dec 08, 2012
mondi_cheeks: lol

what is this monkey laughing at?
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by ba7man(m): 6:06am On Dec 08, 2012
somalia5:

what is this monkey laughing at?
Pls, quick question. Do you know any other topic than "My people are good lookin", "You guys have Aids", "Negroes are ugly" I think that's where your knowledge ends. Don't you know anything about sports, politics,food, music, technology,travel, relationships,Architecture,wildlife,geography....I mean, the knowledge u seem to lack is endless. Aren't you vast? Is this is the World you revolve in?? At least i see people here in other sections contributing intelligent posts but you....I think I'v figured out the begining and ending of your intelligence. I hope your people aren't this shallow.

2 Likes

Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by sambos994(m): 6:08am On Dec 08, 2012
ba7man: Pls, quick question. Do you know any other topic than "My people are good lookin", "You guys have Aids", "Negroes are ugly" I think that's where your knowledge ends. Don't you know anything about sports, politics,food, music, technology,travel, relationships,Architecture,wildlife,geography....I mean, the knowledge u seem to lack is endless. Aren't you vast? Is this is the World you revolve in?? At least i see people here in other sections contributing intelligent posts but you....I think I'v figured out the begining and ending of your intelligence. I hope your people aren't this shallow.

Don't even try to enlighten him. His brain cannot reach beyond that capacity.

1 Like

Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by onitshaigbo(m): 6:15am On Dec 08, 2012
Ethiopians and Somalis are not even pure Africans. They're like Indians with African-like hair. And saying that they're better looking than us has got to be a joke. Indians along with Middle-Easterners are probably the ugliest people on earth.

Also, look at their countries: Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti, Somalia. The Horn of Africa is the least developed region, and is always in or on the brink of the a devastating famine. I couldn't be happier that they distanced themselves from us, because I sure don't want to considered in the same race as them. Whew.

1 Like

Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by onitshaigbo(m): 6:16am On Dec 08, 2012
Ethiopians and Somalis are not even pure Africans. They're like Indians with African-like hair. And saying that they're better looking than us has got to be a joke. Indians along with Middle-Easterners are probably the ugliest people on earth.

Also, look at their countries: Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti, Somalia. The Horn of Africa is the least developed region, and is always in or on the brink of the a devastating famine. I couldn't be happier that they distanced themselves from us, because I sure don't want to considered in the same race as them.
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by somalia5: 7:01am On Dec 08, 2012
onitshaigbo: Ethiopians and Somalis are not even pure Africans. They're like Indians with African-like hair. And saying that they're better looking than us has got to be a joke. Indians along with Middle-Easterners are probably the ugliest people on earth.

Also, look at their countries: Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti, Somalia. The Horn of Africa is the least developed region, and is always in or on the brink of the a devastating famine. I couldn't be happier that they distanced themselves from us, because I sure don't want to considered in the same race as them.

stop complementing yourself by saying we have african like hair. Our hair is soft and curly. soft and curly is hardly what i would call african like.

secondly, black people are the ugliest people on earth not arabs or indians.
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by onitshaigbo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2012
somalia5:

stop complementing yourself by saying we have african like hair. Our hair is soft and curly. soft and curly is hardly what i would call african like.

secondly, black people are the ugliest people on earth not arabs or indians.

Yeah as if I'm going to listen to a Somali's opinion on beauty. What a joke.

3 Likes

Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by ba7man(m): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
Summary: No body gives a SH*T what your people look like!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by zodd(m): 5:11am On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. by HORRORIZON: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
somalia5:

am not jamaican. am somali. and dont you forget it cool

I have a friend who stayed in Somalia for about 3 years; he said most of the men wandered around aimlessly and or just flat out sat around high as hell in both instances.. off some black nasty shit they called Khat. The women and youth did the vast majority of the work, because the older men were a basically worthless from being high as shit all the day. He said the Khat chewed away at the their gums and teeth, so their breath always smelled like shit, it also made their behavior very unpredictable, because the drug majorly bleeped with their ability to think and rationalize.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spiritual Usage Of Bitter Kola People Don't Know / For Racism Against Blacks To Reduce Drastically, The Black Race Needs To Be Rich / The Most Beautiful Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.