Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? (2754 Views)

Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? / Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by gst101: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2012
if a guy adores you to the earth but do not have say the height you like, would you want him? In your guess what is the percentage of ladies who would stay with such a guy if there is any?
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by xynerise: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2012
gst101: if a guy adores you to the earth but do not have say the height you like, would you want him? In your guess what is the percentage of ladies who would stay with such a guy if there is any?
pls read your post again I swear u will knock yourself on d head undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by Dyt(f): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2012
Buhahhahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by xynerise: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2012
Dyt: Buhahhahahahahahahahahaha
seriously some guys are just annoying with their questions grin. Ba wo ni?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by gst101: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2012
how is it anoying?
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by xynerise: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2012
gst101: how is it anoying?
have u done d assignment I gave u by reading ur post again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by a1solution: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2012
op, your question is yet to make sense, rephrase it
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by Mynd44: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2012
Msheeeew
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by Dyt(f): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2012
I am fyn ooo big antelope
Ow is d lil antelope doin
He must v grown now ooo
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by Mynd44: 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2012
DYT, be nice nah.
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by Dyt(f): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2012
I am always nice
Bt dat big antelope too ehn
If he replies now, u ll feel 4 me
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by Mynd44: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2012
Dyt: I am always nice
Bt dat big antelope too ehn
If he replies now, u ll feel 4 me
Dont worry, you can always call D-explorer on him
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by MrsChima1(f): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2012
xynerise:
have u done d assignment I gave u by reading ur post again? undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by MrsChima1(f): 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2012
xynerise:
pls read your post again I swear u will knock yourself on d head undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by candieangel12(f): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2012
Nah not really. I only date tall guys atleast 6 feet tall. Short guys r just very unattractive 2 me. Id rather remain single dan date a short guy.
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by cindyrella(f): 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2012
Ehm.. Can somebody pls tell me what the op is trying to say? I don't gerrrit! undecided
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by candieangel12(f): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2012
cindyrella: Ehm.. Can somebody pls tell me what the op is trying to say? I don't gerrrit! undecided

I believe d OP is askin whether any lady will stay wit a man dat loves n adores u but d only problem b say he is short
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2012
d nickname speaks alot of thingz ''GST101'' grin
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by MrsChima1(f): 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2012
candieangel12:

I believe d OP is askin whether any lady will stay wit a man dat loves n adores u but d only problem b say he is short

Yeah...but it is still a dumb question because he implied as if tall men can't be sweet/adorable as well. A woman is going to choose what her heart tells her regardless of his looks nor height.

That's like asking a woman if she rather breathe or live.
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by Dyt(f): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
Dont worry, you can always call D-explorer on him

Oh
U cld defend me too na
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by Mynd44: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2012
Me that you abandoned and I did not her from you again abi?
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by cindyrella(f): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2012
candieangel12:

Oh that? Thank you ma sister grin

@op
I no knw yet.. when I reach that river, I go know how to cross am. grin
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by Dyt(f): 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2012
Mynd_44: Me that you abandoned and I did not hear from you again abi?
Me?
Abandon u?
Neva
I wz n still always ere na
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by Mynd44: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2012
*in deep thought*
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by Dyt(f): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2012
Now wat r u thinkin?
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by stepo707: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2012
and where is the guy? undecided
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by Mynd44: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2012
Dyt: Now wat r u thinkin?
Cindy is cheating on me with D-explorer
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by Dyt(f): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2012
Chucklin....
Hehhhehehehehehehe
Nt my man
Cindy shld b d one attachin
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by FRANKLINTON(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2012
You guys have chased the poster away. Nairaland invaders
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by Mynd44: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2012
Dyt: Chucklin....
Hehhhehehehehehehe
Nt my man
Well either way, I am getting a divorce as soon as I see Slimyem
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by DExplorer1: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
Cindy is cheating on me with D-explorer
C'mon friend, Cindy is innocent cheesy
Re: Ladies Would You Stay With This Kind Of A Guy? by DExplorer1: 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2012
Dyt: Chucklin....
Hehhhehehehehehehe
Nt my man
TRUST..TRUST TRUST.. Babymama, i'm so smiling at you now. You're amazing wink kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Were The Activities You Engaged In A Day After Your Wedding / 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage / Romancelanders, Ever Experienced This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.