Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) (10585 Views)

136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State / A Nairalander's Prophetic Visions/Declarations For 2015 (Buhari and GEJ Warned) / Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Do you have to see everything under the prism of the colour of the skin?
yes. the bible is about skin color. genesis 25 vs 25, job 30 vs 30, lamentations 4 vs 8, lamentations 5 vs 10, jeremiah 14 vs 2, revelations 1 vs 15 and 16, daniel 7 vs 9,
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
danwo:

^^^

OK, maybe a point of correction.

The bone's been moved around and resting in corners of my mouth,

am yet to decide whether to crunch on it or spit it out.

Time will tell though, so far most boxes are ticked; Saddam, Ghaddafi, Mubarak etc

Am keeping a tab on al-Assad at the mo, watching how this and what follows pans out.

PS: I know all of them; Walid Shoebat etc and co

Also when in the mood, @obadiah777 yaps types in capitals or uppercases out whim/fancy and not due to hostility or annoyance.
grin grin grin funny guy
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

You seem to be so angry to be typing in uppercase letters. Can you quote Scriptural references that prohibits physical churches from being built?
ACTS 17 VS 24 ACTS 7 VS 48 and luke 14 vs 23 Then the master told his servant, 'Go out to the roads and country lanes and make them come in, so that my house will be full.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
obadiah777:

yes. the bible is about skin color. genesis 25 vs 25, job 30 vs 30, lamentations 4 vs 8, lamentations 5 vs 10, jeremiah 14 vs 2, revelations 1 vs 15 and 16, daniel 7 vs 9,

I know you can throw a lot of references at us but can you please at least type out what it says so that we can see what it's all about? undecided
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
obadiah777:

ACTS 17 VS 24 ACTS 7 VS 48 and luke 14 vs 23 Then the master told his servant, 'Go out to the roads and country lanes and make them come in, so that my house will be full.

Let me give you an example of how I expect you to make yourself clearer:

Acts 17:26 which is just 2 verses away from the highlighted verse in your quote above states:

"And has made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation"

You can see from the highlighted that God has made us all of one race which is the human race otherwise called Adam's race, who are the descendants of Adam and Eve. This verse alone debunks your racial theory.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2012
Part 4 of Decoding the visions in Daniel by Perry Stone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWSCDWJ1GkU

Here he gets into the part the Islamic world plays in these end time events.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2012
OLAADEGBU: Part 4 of Decoding the visions in Daniel by Perry Stone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWSCDWJ1GkU

Here he gets into the part the Islamic world plays in these end time events.
end times have nothing to do with islam. quit listening to that heathen. the end times is going to be precipitated by israel. its all in the good book. israel will attack iran ( medio-persia). then russia ( magog ) and china will back iran then america will back israel. thats how it is going down, so says the lord. nothing to do with islam. this charlatan is blinded by his hate for islam that he cant see straight. do you see how angry he gets when he mentions islam ? do you see how angry he was at obama because obama didnt call the muslim army guy who shot his fellow army guys, a muslim terrorist ? this pastor is just a racist hiding under the cloak. do you notice how he says i have black friends and they are intelligent people too ? what exactly does that mean ? all black people are not intelligent ? listen OLADEGBU, do yourself a favor and stop listening to KKK heathen pastors hiding under the cloak to spread their racism. did you see how he was getting the audience riled up into anti-islamism ? LIKE I SAID, I WATCHED ALL 8 PARTS OF THAT VIDEO AND I FOUND THE GUY TO BE A SLIME BALL
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2012
obadiah777:

end times have nothing to do with islam. quit listening to that heathen. the end times is going to be precipitated by israel. its all in the good book. israel will attack iran ( medio-persia). then russia ( magog ) and china will back iran then america will back israel. thats how it is going down, so says the lord. nothing to do with islam. this charlatan is blinded by his hate for islam that he cant see straight. do you see how angry he gets when he mentions islam ? do you see how angry he was at obama because obama didnt call the muslim army guy who shot his fellow army guys, a muslim terrorist ? this pastor is just a racist hiding under the cloak. do you notice how he says i have black friends and they are intelligent people too ? what exactly does that mean ? all black people are not intelligent ? listen OLADEGBU, do yourself a favor and stop listening to KKK heathen pastors hiding under the cloak to spread their racism. did you see how he was getting the audience riled up into anti-islamism ? LIKE I SAID, I WATCHED ALL 8 PARTS OF THAT VIDEO AND I FOUND THE GUY TO BE A SLIME BALL

You are wrong by saying that Islam has nothing to do with the endtimes. Asks the Muslims themselves they will disagree with you. Wait until I post the prophecies of Walid Shoebat, who was a former PLO terrorist before he came to know Christ as his personal Saviour and Lord.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2012
This is Part 5 of Decoding the Visions in Daniel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL5AX6lhvrw

This clip is loaded with information. You will see Nigeria's part in the prophecy, a lot of you will be shocked when you find out whether or not Nigeria is an Islamic nation. Files on Obama's grandfather that affects Obama's policies especially regarding Israel, etc.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

You are wrong by saying that Islam has nothing to do with the endtimes. Asks the Muslims themselves they will disagree with you. Wait until I post the prophecies of Walid Shoebat, who was a former PLO terrorist before he came to know Christ as his personal Saviour and Lord.
HOW ABOUT YOU STOP LISTENING TO MEN FOR ONCE AND ACTUALLY READ THE WORDS YOURSELF. THE ANSWERS YOU SEEK ARE IN THE BIBLE. WHY DO YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO SOME WALID SHABBATH OR THIS OTHER HEATHEN GIVING YOU THEIR MISS-INTERPRETATION OF THE BIBLE ?
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2012
obadiah777:

HOW ABOUT YOU STOP LISTENING TO MEN FOR ONCE AND ACTUALLY READ THE WORDS YOURSELF. THE ANSWERS YOU SEEK ARE IN THE BIBLE. WHY DO YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO SOME WALID SHABBATH OR THIS OTHER HEATHEN GIVING YOU THEIR MISS-INTERPRETATION OF THE BIBLE ?

Uppercase characters again eh? Jesus gave us gifts for the perfecting of the church. Why shouldn't we make use of them?

"And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers" (Ephesians 4:11)
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Uppercase characters again eh? Jesus gave us gifts for the perfecting of the church. Why shouldn't we make use of them?

"And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers" (Ephesians 4:11)
UPPERCASE I USE BECAUSE I LIKE HOW IT LOOKS. I AM NOT SCREAMING. ANYWAY KEEP LISTENING TO THAT CHARLATAN.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Can you kindly show me ONE , and I mean just ONE example in the acts of the apostles where it was recommended that ONE MAN with the TITLE OF PASTOR should lead a CHURCH.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by proo212(m): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2012
Bro Ola, thanks for the video clips. I heard this first from Bro Walid Shoebat and definitely the spirit of God is one. As we know from book of Daniel, knowledge will increase in the last days and we are definitely seeing prophecies fulfill right before our very eyes.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:40am On Sep 18, 2012
frosbel:

Can you kindly show me ONE , and I mean just ONE example in the acts of the apostles where it was recommended that ONE MAN with the TITLE OF PASTOR should lead a CHURCH.

I gave this reference before, have you soon forgotten?

Let me add another verse:

"This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desires a good work" (1 Timothy 3:1).

The Greek word for "bishop" is Episkopos. It simply means an overseer or an preaching elder. Let's go back to the verse I quoted in the Acts of the Apostles.

"Take heed therefore to yourselves and to all the flock, over which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which He has purchased with His own blood" (Acts 20:28).

In Titus 1:5,7 The word "pastor" there is the same as "shepherd" and they have the duty of feeding the "flock" for which they are responsible.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:45am On Sep 18, 2012
proo212:

Bro Ola, thanks for the video clips. I heard this first from Bro Walid Shoebat and definitely the spirit of God is one. As we know from book of Daniel, knowledge will increase in the last days and we are definitely seeing prophecies fulfill right before our very eyes.

God bless you my brother. These are truly the last days, the book of Daniel that was closed has now been opened for us to understand the mysteries. God willing, I will post supporting videoclips of Walid where he too spoke of similar things even though he did not share notes with Perry Stone before saying it.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2012
Part 6 Decoding the visions in Daniel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2E7pu1vbEw

This is getting interesting.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2012
Part 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16iKOJNz0cU

Watch out for the message Perry Stone received for the church today.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2012
part 8 reached the climax on decoding the book of Daniel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOxnEVwo8-o
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
Prophecy 101: Islam in Prophecy (Part 2).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFU4RO-mWVQ
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by tpia5: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
Files on Obama's grandfather

Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by tpia5: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2012
@ topic

the book of daniel is very deep.

and it deals with many metaphysical aspects of the world kingdoms and religions.

havent watched the videos- may do so later.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
Part 3 of prophecy 101: Islam and Satan

Walid Shoebat, a former Islamic terrorist who is now in Christ explains how Islam is prophecied in the Bible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZnF4u9QMzQ
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Sweetnecta: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2012
i wonder how people who disbelief in 1 God, even so much so that the jews who are disbelievers themselves can call muslims people of false community? do they not pay attention to the fact that many a christian empires have failed; romans, the greeks, the spaniards, the third reich? martin luthers' homeland is the faderland of the third reich.

dont people use their senses?

1 Like

Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2012
Sweetnecta: i wonder how people who disbelief in 1 God, even so much so that the jews who are disbelievers themselves can call muslims people of false community? do they not pay attention to the fact that many a christian empires have failed; romans, the greeks, the spaniards, the third reich? martin luthers' homeland is the faderland of the third reich.

dont people use their senses?

Are you not glad that Islam has been discovered in the Bible?
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2012
Part 4 of prophecy 101: Islam and Satan

Walid Shoebat, a former Islamic terrorist who is now in Christ shows Islam prophesied in the Bible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WcoRKV0UNY
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2012
Prophesy 101: Islam and Satan. (Part 5).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1yq7apPoTA

Walid Shoebat talks about prophesy. This is where he agrees with Perry Stone in their prophecies.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
OLAADEGBU: Prophesy 101: Islam and Satan. (Part 5).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkKiv50P0CE

Walid Shoebat talks about prophesy. This is where he agrees with Perry Stone in their prophecies.
TWO DEMONS AGREE. LETS BREAK OUT THE CHAMPAGNE BOTTLES grin grin
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2012
obadiah777:

TWO DEMONS AGREE. LETS BREAK OUT THE CHAMPAGNE BOTTLES grin grin

That automatically puts you in the opposing camp, no?
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

That automatically puts you in the opposing camp, no?
YES IT DOES. THOSE GUYS GIVE TOO MUCH CREDIT TO ISLAM. ISLAM IS A DELUSIONAL CATEGORY THE LORD PLACES PEOPLE INTO ( 2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 11 ) ( ISAIAH 66 VS 4 ). HOWEVER ISLAM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE END OF THE WORLD. THESE GUYS ARE BLINDED BY THEIR FEAR AND HATRED OF ISLAM. THE WARS THAT PRECIPITATE THE END OF THE WORLD WILL BE ABOUT AN EMPIRE NOT WANTING TO LET GO OFF ITS POWER. AN EMPIRE TRYING TO KEEP EVERYONE ELSE FROM HAVING THE SAME ARSENAL THAT THEY HAVE SO THAT THEY CAN MAINTAIN THEIR SATANIC GRIP ON THE WORLD. NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM. ISLAM IS A MINOR DISTRACTION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! / The Tree Of Life And The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil. / The Covenant Between Salt And Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.