Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) (10470 Views)

136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State / A Nairalander's Prophetic Visions/Declarations For 2015 (Buhari and GEJ Warned) / Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
obadiah777:

YES IT DOES. THOSE GUYS GIVE TOO MUCH CREDIT TO ISLAM. ISLAM IS A DELUSIONAL CATEGORY THE LORD PLACES PEOPLE INTO ( 2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 11 ) ( ISAIAH 66 VS 4 ). HOWEVER ISLAM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE END OF THE WORLD. THESE GUYS ARE BLINDED BY THEIR FEAR AND HATRED OF ISLAM. THE WARS THAT PRECIPITATE THE END OF THE WORLD WILL BE ABOUT AN EMPIRE NOT WANTING TO LET GO OFF ITS POWER. AN EMPIRE TRYING TO KEEP EVERYONE ELSE FROM HAVING THE SAME ARSENAL THAT THEY HAVE SO THAT THEY CAN MAINTAIN THEIR SATANIC GRIP ON THE WORLD. NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM. ISLAM IS A MINOR DISTRACTION

Really? cool
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Really? cool
YUP THE 10 HORNS WILL CONSUME THE W-HORE ( IMPLOSION), HOWEVER THEY WILL BE DRAWN OUT BY THE LEAST OF THE FLOCK.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2012
obadiah777:

YUP THE 10 HORNS WILL CONSUME THE W-HORE ( IMPLOSION), HOWEVER THEY WILL BE DRAWN OUT BY THE LEAST OF THE FLOCK.

Who are the 10 horns?
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Who are the 10 horns?
eurozone. england germany france etc etc
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2012
obadiah777:

eurozone. england germany france etc etc

Are they not more than 10 nations?
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2012
You are looking for the anti-christ in ISLAM , well I have bad news for you , the antiChrist may just as well be in your church preaching a message other than that which Christ proclaimed.

The most dangerous people are those who are in the midst of the church preaching half-truths and lies.

The Devil does not care about the world, he wants Christians in the church, so who do you think he will use to get at them , definitely not Islam because they can detect it as enemy almost immediately, on the contrary he will use someone from within the church like many of the Judases you follow follow today.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2012
frosbel:

You are looking for the anti-christ in ISLAM , well I have bad news for you , the antiChrist may just as well be in your church preaching a message other than that which Christ proclaimed.

The most dangerous people are those who are in the midst of the church preaching half-truths and lies.

The Devil does not care about the world, he wants Christians in the church, so who do you think he will use to get at them , definitely not Islam because they can detect it as enemy almost immediately, on the contrary he will use someone from within the church like many of the Judases you follow follow today.

Don't you see how the devil has been using you to cause commotion in the church? Maybe the Muslims you offended have cast their spell on you, making you fulfil the predictions in 2 Timothy 3:1-9

It was General William Booth that said this when commenting on 2 Timothy 3:5:

"The chief danger of the 20th century will be religion without the Holy Spirit, Christianity without Christ, forgiveness without repentance, salvation without regeneration, politics without God and heaven without hell"

And he certainly predicted right.

When you read of apostle Paul's predictions in 2 Timothy 3:1-9 you will see the reason for this anomaly in verse 7:

"Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth" (2 Timothy 3:7).

1 Like

Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Are they not more than 10 nations?
started out as only 10.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2012
obadiah777:

started out as only 10.

Yes but how many are they now?
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Yes but how many are they now?
never mind how many they are. the 10 horns are 10 kings in europe which means the 10 power houses of europe. you dont expect malta and latvia and luxembourg and andorra etc etc to be counted as relevant kings do you ?
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
obadiah777:

never mind how many they are. the 10 horns are 10 kings in europe which means the 10 power houses of europe. you dont expect malta and latvia and luxembourg and andorra etc etc to be counted as relevant kings do you ?

Can you name the 10 so called power houses of Europe?
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Can you name the 10 so called power houses of Europe?
Germany, France, England, Spain, Italy, Greece, Holland, Portugal, Belgium, Denmark ( basically the 10 countries involved in the scramble for Africa and the land mass of America. Predatory countries ).
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
obadiah777:

Germany, France, England, Spain, Italy, Greece, Holland, Portugal, Belgium, Denmark ( basically the 10 countries involved in the scramble for Africa and the land mass of America. Predatory countries ).

And what are the countries that joined after?
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

And what are the countries that joined after?
totally irrelevant to the bible but a couple of my head will be jersey and andorra and latvia
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
obadiah777:

totally irrelevant to the bible but a couple of my head will be jersey and andorra and latvia

Time will tell.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by seyibrown(f): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2012
obadiah777: YES IT DOES. THOSE GUYS GIVE TOO MUCH CREDIT TO ISLAM. ISLAM IS A DELUSIONAL CATEGORY THE LORD PLACES PEOPLE INTO ( 2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 11 ) ( ISAIAH 66 VS 4 ). HOWEVER ISLAM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE END OF THE WORLD. THESE GUYS ARE BLINDED BY THEIR FEAR AND HATRED OF ISLAM. THE WARS THAT PRECIPITATE THE END OF THE WORLD WILL BE ABOUT AN EMPIRE NOT WANTING TO LET GO OFF ITS POWER. AN EMPIRE TRYING TO KEEP EVERYONE ELSE FROM HAVING THE SAME ARSENAL THAT THEY HAVE SO THAT THEY CAN MAINTAIN THEIR SATANIC GRIP ON THE WORLD. NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM. ISLAM IS A MINOR DISTRACTION

I don't agree with most of what obadiah777 has posted in this thread but I do agree with the bolded bit above. Islam is only a distraction! Islam is only a manifestation of the spirit of the anti-christ. This distraction will soon cease as Islam will cease to be a terrorism threat to the world (the anti-God team will take care of that soon smiley espceially with the recent events). When the anti-christ surfaces, real xtians will be in hot soup!
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
seyibrown:

I don't agree with most of what obadiah777 has posted in this thread but I do agree with the bolded bit above. Islam is only a distraction! Islam is only a manifestation of the spirit of the anti-christ. This distraction will soon cease as Islam will cease to be a terrorism threat to the world (the anti-God team will take care of that soon smiley espceially with the recent events). When the anti-christ surfaces, real xtians will be in hot soup!
what are you waiting on ? the antichrist has been around for around 2000 years now.

2 thessalonians 2 vs 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
obadiah777: what are you waiting on ? the antichrist has been around for around 2000 years now.

2 thessalonians 2 vs 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

I give you 10/10.

The mystery of iniquity started as you said 2000 years ago and yet prophet Ola does not get it, he is looking at ISLAM and Obama for the ant-christ grin.

Father help us !

1 Like

Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
frosbel:

I give you 10/10.

The mystery of iniquity started as you said 2000 years ago and yet prophet Ola does not get it, he is looking at ISLAM and Obama for the ant-christ grin.

Father help us !
lol hey some of us get it and some of us dont. hopefully they will get to the finish line soon so that the full picture will become clear to them and their confusion will be erased wink

incidentally i told Oladegbu to stop listening to those guys videos because they are blinded by their hatred for Islam but he seems to think they must know what they are saying because call themselves preachers
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
obadiah777: lol hey some of us get it and some of us dont. hopefully they will get to the finish line soon so that the full picture will become clear to them and their confusion will be erased wink

There is one thing not to get it , but when it is done in an arrogant 'I know it all' fashion , it smacks off as deliberate ignorance.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
frosbel:

There is one thing not to get it , but when it is done in an arrogant 'I know it all' fashion , it smacks off as deliberate ignorance.
I believe i have a scripture for that 2 thessalonian 2 vs 11 Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, I GOT SCRIPTURES FOR EVERY EVENT AND OCCASION grin grin
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
obadiah777: I believe i have a scripture for that 2 thessalonian 2 vs 11 Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, I GOT SCRIPTURES FOR EVERY EVENT AND OCCASION grin grin

That's another possibility grin

1 Like

Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2012
seyibrown:

Watch Walid Shoebat explain how Islam is a major player in these end time prophesies.

Prophesy 101: Islam and Satan. (Part 6).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCut_OZVJJM

Are Walid and Perry practically saying the same thing?
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Watch Walid Shoebat explain how Islam is a major player in these end time prophesies.

Prophesy 101: Islam and Satan. (Part 6).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKs7sr_X068

Are Walid and Perry practically saying the same thing?

I hope you know deceived fellow, that there is a question mark to the validity of Walid's story ?

You are so deep in this your fanaticism of yours , that prayers have to be said for you.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
frosbel:

I hope you know deceived fellow, that there is a question mark to the validity of Walid's story ?

You are so deep in this your fanaticism of yours , that prayers have to be said for you.

Don't worry about me be concerned about the Islamic spell that you are currently under.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 29, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Don't worry about me be concerned about the Islamic spell that you are currently under.
you know you are too dedicated to the lord to be following a delusion. you need to open your eyes. those guys you are following are frauds. like Frosbel said, Wiki that your Walid guy. the guy is a well known story teller who lied about being a terrorist so as to make an impact with his tale of conversion from terrorism to christianity. you cant throw away your hardwork for such a guy, surely ?
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2012
obadiah777:

you know you are too dedicated to the lord to be following a delusion. you need to open your eyes. those guys you are following are frauds. like Frosbel said, Wiki that your Walid guy. the guy is a well known story teller who lied about being a terrorist so as to make an impact with his tale of conversion from terrorism to christianity. you cant throw away your hardwork for such a guy, surely ?

Walid Shoebat is legit, don't let the deluded deceive you into believing a lie about him.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:26am On Sep 29, 2012
Prophesy 101: Islam and Satan (contd).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT2AmM1VZ9o
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
CNN reported Wednesday that a so-called terrorism expert that is paid with tax dollars and has even appeared on their own network may be a fraud.

Walid Shoebat claims he converted to Christianity after years as a Palestinian Liberation Organization terrorist who once helped firebomb an Israeli bank in Bethlehem. But CNN’s Jerusalem bureau could find no proof that that his story was true. The Israeli police and the bank had no evidence that a firebombing ever took place.

Even members of his family doubt his story.

“I have never heard anything about Walid being a mujahedeen or a terrorist,” Walid Shoebat’s fourth cousin Daood Shoebat said. “He claims this for his own personal reasons.” (CNN Story)
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2012
^^^^^

And this is the guy that Pastor Ola is quoting in all his articles, deceiving the sheeple without taking the time to verify the facts.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2012
frosbel: ^^^^^

And this is the guy that Pastor Ola is quoting in all his articles, deceiving the sheeple without taking the time to verify the facts.

You are among those discrediting the man's testimony because he exposes your heresies that support those of cults and false religions. Did you bother to read Walid's response to his detractors? You can read the big picture then you will realise that you are on the side of the enemies of God.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
frosbel: ^^^^^

You are among those discrediting the man's testimony because he exposes your heresies that support those of cults and false religions. Did you bother to read Walid's response to his detractors? You can read the big picture then you will realise that you are on the side of the enemies of God.

Here is an excerpt from the link below:

On April 9, 2008, Shoebat responded to the Jerusalem Post's skepticism on that paper's op-ed page. He wrote that the Jerusalem Post had been duped. According to him, the sources who disputed his own account of his upbringing (including his relatives) were themselves involved in terrorism. He claimed they want to see him discredited, probably because of his conversion to Christianity . He also claims that reputable witnesses who could confirm the bombing operation of Bank Leumi were not interviewed.[6] He also posted a response on his website.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walid_Shoebat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Getting Chills And Goosebumbs When I Pray Or Worship God. Why? / Non-muslims Only: Jesus Or Mohammed / To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.