Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja (25395 Views)

Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / I Stopped Visiting My Family When I Was Asked To Quit Music –mr. Real / D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by DGynx: 3:02am On Mar 30, 2019
During the week, there was a viral video showing a popular Nigerian singer, Waje, lamenting how tough and expensive it was to do music in the country. In the video, the distraught singer stated that she was likely to quit music as it was not paying her well enough.

In the video, the distraught singer stated that she was likely to quit music as it was not paying her well enough.Interestingly, it seems the singer is not the only one that has passed through this phase as Limpopo singer, Kcee, admitted that at a point, despite making hit songs, he quit music to sell furniture at Ikeja.

He said, “I saw Waje’s video and I was touched. I was supposed to say something about it but I was busy with my album project. However, I spoke to a few people about it. The truth is that the industry is a fake one; I am not just talking about the Nigerian music industry, but globally. Everybody is struggling.

https://www./2019/03/i-almost-quit-music-out-of-frustrationbegan-selling-furniture-at-ikeja-kcee.html

2 Likes

Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 30, 2019
#itsNeverTooLateToQuitAmen

16 Likes

Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Okayng: 3:36am On Mar 30, 2019
God give us the strength to push through...

Hotel Guest Filmed Masturbating Right Next To A Window >> See Photos Here

13 Likes

Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Zanotty(m): 3:45am On Mar 30, 2019
With d kind of songs u release these days.i tink it's a good idea for u to quit.spare us d trash u call songs

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by itspzpics(m): 4:41am On Mar 30, 2019
Never too late oo

2 Likes

Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Bossontop(m): 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
undecided
so kcee still dey sing??.......i tink say e don quit tey tey ooo as e don tey wey i hear him song

[img]https://media1./images/46d73c3cc50fa32e0e1d8c2a38007477/tenor.gif?itemid=7513882[/img]

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
How many times would you tell us this? Wacko
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by sleekpro(m): 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
May be that's your calling, cos I can see you struggling to sing.

KCEE FURNITURE NIG LTD.

6 Likes

Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Enbi35: 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
CCTV Spy Recording Wristwatch. Get this quality CCTV Spy recording Wristwatch. This Wristwatch can video,audio,and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Wristwatch is good for business negotiations, crime investigation, secret recording, evidence for court.. Price is #20.000... To buy pls call the phone number. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.. 0 8 0 6 6 8 0 4 6 2 5

Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by KingAzubuike(f): 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
Every successful black man sha go wan dey form grass to grace story. Whereas many of them were from wealthy background.

4 Likes

Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by stillseth: 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
Na everybody dey feel the heat...E no easy anywhere.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by martineverest(m): 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
lies upon lies.... yeyebrities can do anything to remain noticed
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by shomutuski(m): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by namiji2598: 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
if nt tender ft tekno, and psycho ft Wizkid then all ur songs are OFFpoint
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Emmolap(m): 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
So U mean u neva quit music, cos for me e don tey wey I hear anything kcee,last was in ss3
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by lastempero: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Establish a conglomerate since you have gotten the popularity you want use it to sell other products as well.
P diddy n jayz no longer make hits but they are still balling hard.

6 Likes

Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Saltoflife: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
There is no profession on earth that is easy. The earlier you take it on the better. Imagine if you people complain what will a regular school teacher say.
The more difficult it is the sweeter and bigger the success will be.

We don't quit. We can rest.

Moreover these music's are what we feed on as listeners. Can you imagine a world without music.

Don't just focus on the money alone..think about the impact too.

Lastly, Invest when you're lucky to make some money. Not trying to impress people tgat do not send you/ they hate your guts and your face.

Thanks for reading.

9 Likes

Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by zone51: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
But when eMoney jam that contract, you come bounce back grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by abumeinben(m): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
And emoney allowed it?

Abi nor be hin brother be that?
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
Okayng:
God give us the strength to push through...
Amen
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by helinues: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
Pinshure of you selling furnitures or
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by jydeskill1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bros stop it! Wizkid, Davido & Burna boy are not struggling. You hear me?
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by bleskid: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
i dont like the way u sing ... period
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by nairaproject: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
It is not easy everywhere
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Akabuking: 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
kcee, Waje, who are dey, are they comedians or what? las las Kcee go join his igbo brothers by importing made in China goods. Waje go join her Yoruba sisters by manufacturing bleaching cream.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by chuckyly(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
Music is not by force. Go learn handwork if e no pay you
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Mutemenot(m): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kcee is better a furniture man than a musician ....
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Pidginwhisper: 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
grin
Re: Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja by Myzy65: 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
[

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patoranking In Ride: "Success Never Comes To Anybody Hating" (photo) / I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown / Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.