Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

She's Only Beautiful At Night!... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Only Beautiful At Night!... (3539 Views)

For Ladies Only:beautiful Names That Can Make His Head Twist During This Val / Why Girls Trying To Be Sexy And Beautiful At All Cost. / The Only Beautiful Face I Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2012
True story, pls read tru... Beauty they said is in the eyes of d beholder but dis sayin did not turn out same in favor to my guy. One Saturday evenin at about 7pm, i went into d street wit my guy to buy bread, on our way back home we cited a lady, fair in complexion. Believe me she's endowed wit evry womanly contours in the right proportion nd position. My guy double_crossed me nd stepped up his steps to get to her before me, so i left to the houx. When he came back, he was dumbfounded nd asked wat went wrong wit his new catch?... He replied; "on a normal day, i can neva eva approach dat gurl, she's nt worth wat she possesses nd i regret dat i professed luv to her before my eyes were open to her night beauty(only beautiful at night) nd dnt kno if it was charm she used, guy dat gurl is ugly"!!!.... I laughed till i was tired... So guys have u ever experienced this type, pls lets hear u?...tnx
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2012
Bwahahahahahaha..

I can relate to this...

How about when some women take off their clothes?? undecided undecided

Flabby belly, stretch marks everywhere, ti.ts sagging like she's had 15 kids already etc... undecided

2 Likes

Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by jhydebaba(m): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2012
Onainor Samuel: Beauty they said is in the eyes of d beerholder
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by vislabraye(m): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2012
She's nice from afar but far from nice.
There are many like that. When they walk infront of me wearing jeans the shape go set well well. But when I catch up and see her face, my God!!!

1 Like

Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by nikkyshyne(f): 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2012
Na wa oo. Na woman u guyz dey analyse like this? Chaii...we don suffer! undecided
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2012
shymexx: Bwahahahahahaha..

I can relate to this...

Flabby belly, stretch marks everywhere, ti.ts sagging like she's had 15 kids already etc... undecided
Good for you.
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2012

I can relate to this...

....... Guy u get mind oo...feel lik throwin up!
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2012
[quote author=jhydebaba][/quote] i trust u.
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by linearity: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2012

I can relate to this...

hope u no dey hide 2 watch ur malee remove cloth from bodi.
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2012
vislabraye: She's nice from afar but far from nice.
There are many like that. When they walk infront of me wearing jeans the shape go set well well. But when I catch up and see her face, my God!!!
On point...
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2012
nikkyshyne: Na wa oo. Na woman u guyz dey analyse like this? Chaii...we don suffer! undecided
Seriously, it's disheartening but are u lik that? Lol
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by nikkyshyne(f): 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2012
^^ I dunno undecided
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by tellwsdom: 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Etranshub(m): 12:05am On Sep 16, 2012

I can relate to this...

buhahaha ve seen that before trust me it suckz
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Ranoscky(m): 4:12am On Sep 16, 2012
If dem package dier sef finish, u go tink say if u enta dier u no go com out again. But if dem com remove dier cloth ehn...
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by tai2(m): 4:31am On Sep 16, 2012
It's mostly a Nigerian woman thing, I guess its a result of too much peppersoup and nkwobi, because when the package reveals itself after unwrapping, my brother na so so disappointment. You go dey wonder whether na the same backyard and frontyard you been dey see inside that cloth.

The annoying thing is the noise they usually make before the action starts and all is revealed a.k.a I'm the next best thing since Miss World. Most sef don't know how to perform, they just lie down and leave you to do the work, selfish creatures.
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 16, 2012
This is what happens when people expect and fall for perfection.
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Mynd44: 5:41am On Sep 16, 2012
Two words. INFLATED EXPECTATIONS
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by pendusky(m): 5:46am On Sep 16, 2012
Light and darkness can neva mix, find the beauty when the day is stil young or u'll be deceive by ur eyes! grin
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by djeezy(m): 5:46am On Sep 16, 2012
tai2: It's mostly a Nigerian woman thing, I guess its a result of too much peppersoup and nkwobi, because when the package reveals itself after unwrapping, my brother na so so disappointment. You go dey wonder whether na the same backyard and frontyard you been dey see inside that cloth.

The annoying thing is the noise they usually make before the action starts and all is revealed a.k.a I'm the next best thing since Miss World. Most sef don't know how to perform,they just lie down and leave you to do the work, selfish creatures.
, lol reminds me of a lot of things.
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 16, 2012
My most interesting experience thus far was one very fine mulatto girl i saw from behind.

She turned around and.....the girl was Gorgeous!!!!
As a bros, I stepped to her and started yanning.
She was on point orally and Our flow was slick as well. And then my eyes fell upon something dangling from her neck.
It was a necklace....with a pentagram as the gem. angry

I asked to confirm and yep...

This hot, intelligent bootilicious babe was a wiccan...a witch. undecided
i had to sharply eject myself from any further conversation...but you could imagine my frustration....i no want dat kain wahala. angry

1 Like

Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Mynd44: 6:05am On Sep 16, 2012
A watch as in "Harry potter" type or "labe orun" type?
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 16, 2012
Mynd_44: A watch as in "Harry potter" type or "labe orun" type?

I domt know what that means, but witch na witch.

1 Like

Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by frank317: 7:25am On Sep 16, 2012
Mynd_44: Two words. INFLATED EXPECTATIONS

What's that? Which one is inflated xpectation again? Can one help xpectin sometin good from a beautiful girl he approaches? Na waooo
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2012
tai2: It's mostly a Nigerian woman thing, I guess its a result of too much peppersoup and nkwobi, because when the package reveals itself after unwrapping, my brother na so so disappointment. You go dey wonder whether na the same backyard and frontyard you been dey see inside that cloth.

The annoying thing is the noise they usually make before the action starts and all is revealed a.k.a I'm the next best thing since Miss World. Most sef don't know how to perform, they just lie down and leave you to do the work, selfish creatures.
They ar out of service nd shud retire to villa mak we see road.
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Caseless: 8:31am On Sep 16, 2012
nikkyshyne: Na wa oo. Na woman u guyz dey analyse like this? Chaii...we don suffer! undecided
Are u a woman? Mama nikkyshane!
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by agb2011(f): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
Mynd_44: A witch as in "Harry potter" type or "labe orun" type?

laughing my a.s.s out grin
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
Onainor Samuel :
True story, pls read tru... Beauty they said is in the eyes of d beholder but dis sayin did not turn out same in favor to my guy. One Saturday evenin at about 7pm, i went into d street wit my guy to buy bread, on our way back home we cited a lady, fair in complexion. Believe me she's endowed wit evry womanly contours in the right proportion nd position. My guy double_crossed me nd stepped up his steps to get to her before me, so i left to the houx. When he came back, he was dumbfounded nd asked wat went wrong wit his new catch?... He replied; "on a normal day, i can neva eva approach dat gurl, she's nt worth wat she possesses nd i regret dat i professed luv to her before my eyes were open to her night beauty(only beautiful at night) nd dnt kno if it was charm she used, guy dat gurl is ugly"!!!.... I laughed till i was tired... So guys have u ever experienced this type, pls lets hear u?...tnx
na Mary Kay do the magic ooo grin grin
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
what kind of novice chat up a girl and brainlessly confesses nonsense love to her before he has seen her in the inspection zone?
the inspection zone is YOUR CAR........ as this is where you will have her sit close to you UNDER A LIGHT. before she gets in the inspection ZONE, she remains a "if/maybe".

is that not the same thing we see day in and day out in clubs? on the dancefloor the gal looks like a million dollar, and then you step out the club, get her into your car, and the gal that gets in looks like a different person (you would tell this stranger to get the fukc out, but realize thanks to her clothing that it is the same gal that you were dancing with all night).
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Trickstartrixy: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
vislabraye: She's nice from afar but far from nice.
Fine from far, far from fine
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by tashanja(m): 12:03am On Sep 17, 2012
@ OP:
Sure, I remember a bad experience during a druken night after clubbing, in a state of high konji when any punny would do, saw what I thought was an easy target, a girl standing alone by herself as if looking for a ride home.
Within a short distance in my car it quickly dawned on me that she was an ashi hawking for customers, no sooner than taking her back to her spot than it also became apparent that she had elephantitis in one of her legs(chai, God forbid!).
Omo, see how konji and alcohol clear comot from person body; worst still the girl wouldn't budge, she flatly refused to come down unless paid her for the whole night, claiming I made made her miss most of her regular customer - a big lie because we were not away for more than a few mins, I sure she must have used this trick to blackmail many other innocent men before.
Anyway, as at that time it didn't matter, all I wanted was to distance myself away from this person and quickly too - should by chance any of my friends see me and turn me into the butt of an endless cruel joke.
Yeah, I too became another victim and was fleeced and also returned home empty pocket; and yeah, me and my bottle of baby oil were tight friends that night. wink cheesy
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Mynd44: 2:20am On Sep 17, 2012
agb2011:

laughing my a.s.s out grin
Take it easy ma'am

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst / Ladies Which Comes First When Choosing A Guy Personality Or Looks? / Where Your Unclad Pic Or Video End Up(ladies!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.