Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1847124 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrGboy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
ebsuguy: long time fellas....how has it been...sowie been preparing for my exams.....am starting next week with physiology God help me....so what did i miss?...wia is lagusta,gboy etc?
i'm here ooo, well u haven't miss anything much,we were just discussing A levels and also we've got sm more female medics. I wish u all d luck u'll ever need in ur exams.trust me, u will come out of d hall with a smile on ur face.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ebsuguy(m): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
Dr.Gboy:

i'm here ooo, well u haven't miss anything much,we were just discussing A levels and also we've got sm more female medics. I wish u all d luck u'll ever need in ur exams.trust me, u will come out of d hall with a smile on ur face.
tanx bro....female medics?....hmmmm....where are dy?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by tayyibb(m): 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
ebsuguy:
okay congrant wellcome to the club.....God will definitely see us through
AMIN
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 11, 2012
I dont know why medicine is the most difficult course to get. I picked it 5 times in jamb. I just got it dis year in lasu. Thank God i have my bsc Anatomy and d years were not wasted

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by glowin2shyn(f): 2:12am On Oct 11, 2012
@emmy9te,ur welkum!@ebsu guy,m hia o! Gudluk in ur xamz....@odaz dat jes gained admisn,let's xtat xtrong o nd giv in our al 4rm day 1,<rememba wat it tuk u in jamb nd p.ume>4 dose dat vent rexumed i sugest we do a thorough O level revisn xo as 2 ve a concrete foundatn....ve xtated myn xha,May God help us!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by emmaodia: 3:11am On Oct 11, 2012
I am very happy to ve been admitted into FEDRAL UNIVERSITY OF BENIN (UNIBEN) to study a six yr MBBS degree course.....after being in the school and was studying zoology last yr i took jamb and finally i was admitted dis yr 2 study medicine.u guy shud help me tank GOD.IT WAS NT AN EASY JOURNEY
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Kadata(m): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
emmaodia: I am very happy to ve been admitted into FEDRAL UNIVERSITY OF BENIN (UNIBEN) to study a six yr MBBS degree course.....after being in the school and was studying zoology last yr i took jamb and finally i was admitted dis yr 2 study medicine.u guy shud help me tank GOD.IT WAS NT AN EASY JOURNEY

Welcome to the fold bro.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by snave007(m): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
emmaodia: I am very happy to ve been admitted into FEDRAL UNIVERSITY OF BENIN (UNIBEN) to study a six yr MBBS degree course.....after being in the school and was studying zoology last yr i took jamb and finally i was admitted dis yr 2 study medicine.u guy shud help me tank GOD.IT WAS NT AN EASY JOURNEY
add me on 2go, I want to talk to u!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by snave007(m): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
add me on 2go:evans803, I want to talk to u!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Afeisume: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
Helo fellas..snr medics in d rum shud pls share wit us aw dey hope 2 use knowledge 2 elp humanities.,...nd d new studnts shud tel us d major reasn y dey chose medicine:-D[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by OME1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
welcome man
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
Am ferdy, a 1st year MD student (4year) @ Dominica, North America. I studied Biochem as undegraduate in Nig prior to my depature.

I must add dat, the system/curriculum here is totally different. nice thread, ''I LUV MEDICINE''

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 12:39am On Oct 12, 2012
GREATEST MEDICAL STUDENTS!!!!

Sorry I wasn't keeping in touch, BIS expired, had to renew it... So what's poppin?? ?? ??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 12, 2012
[quote
author=alutacontinua]Also, @Lagusta, there's sumtin i've always needed
and probably u cld be of help to me. As a foreign medical student who
has been in the nigerian system before, sumtyms, things seem too easy to
me(if you know what i mean). So, sumtyms, i wish i cld get nigerian
medical school's past questions and tackle it so that i'll know where i
stand. There's every chance i might still need to write the Nigerian
medical examination after my practice and the training we recieve here
is towards USMLE(United States Medical Licensure examination). Our
examinations are always in objectives, although, quite challenging but
it looks easier to me than what operates in nigeria. Therefore, if u
could help me in anyway with past questions of Nigerian universities, i
would rily appreciate it. Right now, i've finished with courses like
anatomy, histology, embryology, epidermiolgy. Presently taking
Physiology, Biochemistry, Genetics and Neuroanatomy. I'll really apprec8
ur help, please.[/quote]

Judging from ur comment, i feel ur in caribbean Med skl? I have the same tot going through my head.....as i also wish to keep abreast with Nigerian medical skl exam questions.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by glowin2shyn(f): 2:33am On Oct 12, 2012
congratx!!! I also gt into uniben....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lekbel09(m): 5:31am On Oct 12, 2012
Hi docs am new here cos i jus got admited into unilag medical programe,cheers
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Starboi10: 7:03am On Oct 12, 2012
lekbel09: Hi docs am new here cos i jus got admited into unilag medical programe,cheers
Is it for diploma
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2012
Helo rooms.....
Av been admitted in2 UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN,college of medicine to study PHYSIOLOGY bt i want 2 cross to MEDICINE in my 2nd year,wat r d things i nid 2 knw
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 12, 2012
If u need any info about medicine in uniben, u can ask me. I'm in 400Level. Pls this is for those already admitted. I don't have info on how to get admitted besides writing the postUTME and scoring high. U can add me on 2go drrna or bbm pin:28F271DD . Ciao
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by emmaodia: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2012
ishowdot@gmail.:
Helo rooms.....
Av been admitted in2 UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN,college of medicine to study PHYSIOLOGY bt i want 2 cross to MEDICINE in my 2nd year,wat r d things i nid 2 knw
I sho ow far na me Odianosen.....watin u dey do 4 here....sha i ve alredly told u ....buy a new jamb form nd read like a mad mad....but dis time i will advise u 2 fill uniben....Ibadan uses waec to invite.....or u cn do exceptionally well in ur 100level den cross over 2 medicine in 200l if u ve d connection nd wat it taked ...gudluck
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by emmaodia: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2012
glowin2shyn: congratx!!! I also gt into uniben....
YEA i knw dis username Gloyin2shyne ar u nt Gloria Eguahon.....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by emmaodia: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2012
glowin2shyn: congratx!!! I also gt into uniben....
am lookin forward 2 meeting u in person....my fellow DOC...dnt wori we will see during clearance, nd also welcome 2 uniben.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by emmaodia: 10:06am On Oct 12, 2012
Troynow: If u need any info about medicine in uniben, u can ask me. I'm in 400Level. Pls this is for those already admitted. I don't have info on how to get admitted besides writing the postUTME and scoring high. U can add me on 2go drrna or bbm pin:28F271DD . Ciao
Troynow....well i jst got admitted nd a 200l med student was tellin me dat we will no longer receive lectures in basement...nd dat a new LT has been built at dentistry near complex....nd dat is whr we 100l will start receeivin lectures....pls ow true is dat.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Emmy9ite(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2012
glowin2shyn: @emmy9te,ur welkum!@ebsu guy,m hia o! Gudluk in ur xamz....@odaz dat jes gained admisn,let's xtat xtrong o nd giv in our al 4rm day 1,<rememba wat it tuk u in jamb nd p.ume>4 dose dat vent rexumed i sugest we do a thorough O level revisn xo as 2 ve a concrete foundatn....ve xtated myn xha,May God help us!
Thanks darl.....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by datrinitario(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
Hey am nt Mbbs, buh i got in2 BDS In uniben. hey aint we al Docs? We are unda same body, NMDA, NIGERIAN MEDICAL AND DENTAL ASSOCIATION. Am stephen dou. Espirit de medicinae.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by glowin2shyn(f): 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
Troynow: If u need any info about medicine in uniben, u can ask me. I'm in 400Level. Pls this is for those already admitted. I don't have info on how to get admitted besides writing the postUTME and scoring high. U can add me on 2go drrna or bbm pin:28F271DD . Ciao
okae,i jux got in2 uniben 4 med,wenz d clearance xtartn,nd wer wil we medics do ours? Is it @ UBTH? Nd wat shd b our xpectatnz as we kum,any advice 4 us fweshaz,tanx in anticipatn
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
datrinitario: Hey am nt Mbbs, buh i got in2 BDS In uniben. hey aint we al Docs? We are unda same body, NMDA, NIGERIAN MEDICAL AND DENTAL ASSOCIATION. Am stephen dou. Espirit de medicinae.

Welcome, we are all one and the same.....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by glowin2shyn(f): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
emmaodia:
YEA i knw dis username Gloyin2shyne ar u nt Gloria Eguahon.....
hehehehe,u dn no me finish o,dat means ur Emmanuel osas odianosen abi?*winks*
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by glowin2shyn(f): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2012
emmaodia:
am lookin forward 2 meeting u in person....my fellow DOC...dnt wori we will see during clearance, nd also welcome 2 uniben.
same here,tanx!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by glowin2shyn(f): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
Emmy9ite: Thanks darl.....
u wc
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by glowin2shyn(f): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2012
datrinitario: Hey am nt Mbbs, buh i got in2 BDS In uniben. hey aint we al Docs? We are unda same body, NMDA, NIGERIAN MEDICAL AND DENTAL ASSOCIATION. Am stephen dou. Espirit de medicinae.
we r....nd ur welkum
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by datrinitario(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
Tnx bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (906) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.