Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1832888 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2012
mormoni: please who knows of any private uni that offers mbbs in Ghana? Please I need the link and how to apply. Tanx

NO, but i do know a few good schools in North/central America that offer USMLE structured programms.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Twistkihd(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
Docs in d building pls i nid ur hlp on dz...i wnt 2 take d nxt jamb n i nid hlp on d top 5 medical courses whic 1 can go 4 (eg)mbbs,nursin in dat order n whic sells well in 9ja
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 08, 2012
Twistkihd: Docs in d building pls i nid ur hlp on dz...i wnt 2 take d nxt jamb n i nid hlp on d top 5 medical courses whic 1 can go 4 (eg)mbbs,nursin in dat order n whic sells well in 9ja

1. Medicine
2. Pharmacy (not sure if dt's d type of medical course u're referring to, though)
3. Dentistry
4. Nursing
5. Medical Rehabilitation/Physiotherapy
That might not be the correct order, but they're all promising medical courses. About the ones which sell in 9ja, i don't know but i guess der is a future in all those courses listed above (ceteris paribus)
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Twistkihd(m): 8:32am On Nov 08, 2012
alutacontinua:

1. Medicine
2. Pharmacy (not sure if dt's d type of medical course u're referring to, though)
3. Dentistry
4. Nursing
5. Medical Rehabilitation/Physiotherapy
That might not be the correct order, but they're all promising medical courses. About the ones which sell in 9ja, i don't know but i guess der is a future in all those courses listed above (ceteris paribus)
tanks buh i wah abt medical lab is dat course also a gud lyk mbbs n co
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nonleviki: 10:39am On Nov 08, 2012
Doz it mean pharmacist earn more dan dentist or dental surgeons after comparing d no of yrs i sch.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by godstino(m): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2012
Nonleviki: Doz it mean pharmacist earn more dan dentist or dental surgeons after comparing d no of yrs i sch.
if both a pharmacist and a dentist work in thesame place,the dentist wud definitely earn higher cos a dentist earn thesame amount as medical doctors and even in some countries,they earn more than medical doctors..besides, medical doctors and dentist do almost thesame thing school,spend thesame number of years and are under thesame body (NMDC),inferrably,dentistry is synonymous with medicine..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2012
*passing by*.. Hello everyone.. Its been a while.. @Lagusta where you dey oo.. This thread don dey miss you..lol.. @alutacontinua and everyone thumbs up for keeping this thread alive.. smiley @Twistkihd Which of all those courses do you really have a deep interest in?.. Just try to pursue your desire.. And keep in mind that admission into any of those med courses in Nigeria 'no be beans oo'.. Try to giddy up and be prepared .. Cheers!!

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by hardmanvicky(m): 7:59am On Nov 10, 2012
Wat is happening here? Seems as if an halt has been given to this forum
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nonleviki: 8:17am On Nov 10, 2012
Ur right ;DUr right
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrGboy(m): 9:23am On Nov 10, 2012
oluafolabi: *passing by*.. Hello everyone.. Its been a while.. @Lagusta where you dey oo.. This thread don dey miss you..lol.. @alutacontinua and everyone thumbs up for keeping this thread alive.. smiley @Twistkihd Which of all those courses do you really have a deep interest in?.. Just try to pursue your desire.. And keep in mind that admission into any of those med courses in Nigeria 'no be beans oo'.. Try to giddy up and be prepared .. Cheers!!
lol...
sir lagusta hz been busy cracking his ribs in d jokes section. grin

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by OME1(m): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2012
hey guys...its been long...hope u guys are good?? Dr gboy (jacko)...when u resume don't 4get to keep us informed..all the best
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrGboy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
O.M.E:
hey guys...its been long...hope u guys are good?? Dr gboy (jacko)...when u resume don't 4get to keep us informed..all the best
no p, i'll definetly keep u informed... wink
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by sportyblinks: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
Plz medics in da buildn....rili nid ur help we fresherz in d course....wil b grateful if u cn leav ur social i.d e.g 2go nd whatsap....tnx@gboy nd @lagusta.....lngin 4 dm
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Destinygrl(f): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2012
hi pls hw can sum1 study mbbs in d uk or us, wt r d exams 2 b taken requirements amount n any tng relevant tnks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by emmaodia: 12:30am On Nov 12, 2012
finally completed all mz registrations in uniben, lectures starts on monday. No more time 2 play. Am so happy 2 be an mbbs student in UNIBEN

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by OME1(m): 7:08am On Nov 12, 2012
emmaodia: finally completed all mz registrations in uniben, lectures starts on monday. No more time 2 play. Am so happy 2 be an mbbs student in UNIBEN
all the best..don't forget to keep us informed...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by nancynoble(f): 8:43am On Nov 12, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]seems am d ist female posTingm..study at abia state university & I just entered my 3rd year. Great doctors I hail una
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by nancynoble(f): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
Lagusta:

Ok
absu 3rd year
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by TCD: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
Hey guys, sorry been busy a lot lately. I still owe you guys some write ups. I've not forgotten will get to it sometime today.

Best of luck to those of you who just resumed this week. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Boluzie(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
hey guys,i just wanted to see if i can hook up with any medical student in UNN,cos i intend to pick d school in dis coming year jamb bt don"t know how to go about it.i would really love if any medical student frm dis sch replies particularly wizzydon
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by OME1(m): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
TCD: Hey guys, sorry been busy a lot lately. I still owe you guys some write ups. I've not forgotten will get to it sometime today.

Best of luck to those of you who just resumed this week. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
no problem ...all the best
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dr.Gboy:

lol...
sir lagusta hz been busy cracking his ribs in d jokes section. grin

grin grin grin

But more seriously, I should always be here.... I m sorry!!!

So let me ask... Where do u guyz wanna specialize when u graduate?? There are a lot of specialties to choose from.....

Errrr, I wanna do either hematology or community health...

What of u
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ebsuguy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
i think for now.....alll my mind is too pass my 2ND MBBS exam first b4 i think of dat....still in preclinicals so....i dont even knw which of d clinical courses i will put more interest
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
ebsuguy: i think for now.....alll my mind is too pass my 2ND MBBS exam first b4 i think of dat....still in preclinicals so....i dont even knw which of d clinical courses i will put more interest

Sorry jare.... All da best to u!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aliandro(m): 4:59am On Nov 13, 2012
No lecturerz 2 lecture,d 1st day.Tank God 4 d senior studentz who took deir tym in orientating and giving us sum vital points and lecturez for our course.Better dayz liez ahead.GREAT AKOKITES/IDI ARABITES.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ebsuguy(m): 6:45am On Nov 13, 2012
thorax/endocrinology/reproduction/abdomen/alimentary system on my mind
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Kadata(m): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
Lagusta:

So let me ask... Where do u guyz wanna specialize when u graduate?? There are a lot of specialties to choose from.....

Errrr, I wanna do either hematology or community health...

What of u

I'm thinking Urology. There's sha room for changes
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Kadata(m): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
ebsuguy: i think for now.....alll my mind is too pass my 2ND MBBS exam first b4 i think of dat....still in preclinicals so....[B] i dont even knw which of d clinical courses i will put more interest[/b]

Strive to achieve balance in em clinical courses when the time comes. There will always be time for preference later. Goodluck in the precl.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ebsuguy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
Kadata:

Strive to achieve balance in em clinical courses when the time comes. There will always be time for preference later. Goodluck in the precl.
tnx
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nonleviki: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
Hw do i conekt wit a uniport medic? Jst wana kw d books needed in dis 1st yr dentistry.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Simplefemo(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2012
Evening to all medics in the house. Which federal university would you advise a Medicine aspirant to pick in this coming UTME and why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.