Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1835217 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by musty001: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
I'm inviting u guys 4 CMDA-S National conference.
venue: ABU,Zaria.
date: 26-29th nov. 2015
I'm expecting u guys...

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Khan1993: 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Dunsin89:
Bro you have really tried I swear. A brain that can know physics and chemistry so well shouldn't have problem with biology. Just read it with the many good textbooks available for biology. But to sustain your interest and love for biology, I will recommend Modern biology by Ramaligam et al and Explicit biology by O.J olaoye. Send me your contact for more hints to study well esp in biology.
are you an Adamite?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2015
Jason555:
Nice one bro... Searched , u nad on whatsapp
I'm not on WhatsApp.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2015
As a final year med stud in uniben wit barely months to go.i can say one thing for a fact medicine humbles all. For d aspirants keep d fire burning, d race is yet to start. Dont burn out just yet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dunsin89(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2015
Khan1993:
are you an Adamite?
. No. (Am just me)
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DOCTORPRESH: 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Preciousone4ril:
As a final year med stud in uniben wit barely months to go.i can say one thing for a fact medicine humbles all. For d aspirants keep d fire burning, d race is yet to start. Dont burn out just yet.
Aye Aye, Captain!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Khan1993: 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
Dunsin89:
. No. (Am just me)
let me paraphrase. Did you attend Adams College.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by haywire07(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:

I'm in AAU. I'm studying med and surg.
Bros I greet u.
I was admitted into AAU for a course I dint choose at all!
Someone told me it could be rectified and placed in the actual department.
Please is this possible?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
haywire07:

Bros I greet u.
I was admitted into AAU for a course I dint choose at all!
Someone told me it could be rectified and placed in the actual department.
Please is this possible?
I greet u too boss. Well, it is 100% possible for one to be admitted to a course one didn't choose. Concerning d rectification, I sincerely have no idea. Maybe u should go to d school's ICT centre to lay ur complaint.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hello guys, please if you're currently a mbbs student in unilorin. I need your contact. I've got so many things bothering me.

I'd like to chat.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by haywire07(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:

I greet u too boss. Well, it is 100% possible for one to be admitted to a course one didn't choose. Concerning d rectification, I sincerely have no idea. Maybe u should go to d school's ICT centre to lay ur complaint.
sm1 is about to charge me fr the stuff because am currently not in Ekpoma . i don't want to fall maga
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
haywire07:

sm1 is about to charge me fr the stuff because am currently not in Ekpoma . i don't want to fall maga
Hmmm. I don tell u d one wein I know o.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by NeonDee(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Drsuccess246:

Really?,actually my parent wanted me to go for delsu,but i chosed unizik instead.I am not ready to stay at home because of strike despite the fact that i am an indigen of delta state.I will apply for both this year,and unfortunately delsu won't be my first choice!.
You can't choose Delsu in second choice.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Good evening everyone. Please I would need the help of medical students in executing 2 projects. It's a personal work and the results would be sent to appropriate authorities on completion and hopefully seek publishing in reputable journals.

Most importantly, I want to have a representative statistic so it would involve many medical schools.Two each in the North West, North East, North Central, South West, South East and South South.

I want to execute the two projects at once and not one after the other. The topics are:

1) Factors Influencing the Preference of Medically Qualified Over Non-Medically Qualified Teachers in Nigerian Medical Schools

2) Prevalence of Stress Among Students: A Comparative Study Between Medical Students and Non-Medical Students in Nigeria Universities

I would need as much help as I can get with respect to distribution of the questionnaires and getting it back. I would provide a stipend to cover any cost you might incur in the process.

Additionally, your contribution would not go unnoticed as I would reference you as one of the authors. Should in case you have a research career in the future it's a good way to start. I started the same way when I was in 400 level and I was a 3rd author in a article that was published in the African Journal for Food Science. And off record, I guarantee you research mentorship should you need my help.

It's not an emergency. I want to get interested hands so we can get the job done in time. So please quote my ID( u don't have to quote this write up), I'll send you a pm and we can exchange contact and work from there.

I'll be grateful if you help.

I need you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Dr. lomaxx ... I'll volunteer
#northeast

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ebsuguy(m): 2:10am On Nov 26, 2015
lomaxx
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 26, 2015
pls, as a dental student, will u do postings in general surgery and b allowed to observe surgeries like laparotomy and appendectomy along with medicine and surgery students
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by seunkeji5(f): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2015
: NAIRALANDERS, LIGHT ND HER MUM ARE OFF TO INDIA FOR THE SURGERY.MORE OF YR KIND WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED WE STILL NEED 800K TO COMPLETE THE MEDICAL BILL CLICk http:// www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great- fighter/49
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2015
ultron1234:
pls, as a dental student, will u do postings in general surgery and b allowed to observe surgeries like laparotomy and appendectomy along with medicine and surgery students
Yep. You do postings like em, offer their courses, write their exams, except for obstetrics and gynaecology.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2015
Lomaxx -north central

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2015
successfully read the first 103 pages of this thread just like thewhizzkid advised ,indeed ,there's enough motivation here...

shout out to lomaxx,ebsuguy,and the great LAGUSTA who opened this thread ,una boy loyal ooo,
Abeg make una dey pray for me oooooo ! ! ! ! !
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by musty001: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2015
Lomaxx
north-west

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Longluk: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2015
mctifey:
Hello guys, please if you're currently a mbbs student in unilorin. I need your contact. I've got so many things bothering me.

I'd like to chat.

U can say hi to me on this whatsapp number 08182940453
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ikevin(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Preciousone4ril:
#Fact boss, after crossing into 300L Delsu med I really understand boss. Success to you bro, success to all.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 27, 2015
is it possible to cross from dentistry to medicine...... if yes, how do you do it
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jorrn: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2015
Drguzzykola:

hmmm, check jamb syllabus, I guess 2 marks for one question and -3( heard it on a radio programme, was shocked) for the ones u fail, was like no wonder people fail jamb as if.............. , better to leave wen u don't know , I applied it, and it works
I knew it!! All questions can't be the same. -3 for failing one, what non-sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by NeonDee(m): 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Praissssssssse The Lorrrrrrrrrrrrd!!!

I'm now a bona fide kmist3 student of LASU.
(Acceptance fee paid).

Medicine my Medicine!
Medicine, thou art my aim,
Just like a hunter who has a sophisticated gun without a bullet in it,
I aimed at you with my gun, but alas it seems it lacks bullet.....
Oh! I still have one left,
Behold it stroke Chemistry with zest.

Abeg jare....

As i don enter school, na #God_Win!
*singing*

Kmist Dee

Oya congratulate me.

4 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
^^^^^
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DOCTORPRESH: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
NeonDee:
I'm now a bona fide kmist3 student of LASU. (Acceptance fee paid).
Medicine my Medicine! Medicine, thou art my aim, Just like a hunter who has a sophisticated gun without a bullet in it, I aimed at you with my gun, but alas it seems it lacks bullet..... Oh! I still have one left, Behold it stroke Chemistry with zest.
Abeg jare....
As i don enter school, na #God_Who! *singing*
Kmist Dee
Oya congratulate me.
Congrats bro!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
NeonDee:

I'm now a bona fide kmist3 student of LASU.
(Acceptance fee paid).

Medicine my Medicine!
Medicine, thou art my aim,
Just like a hunter who has a sophisticated gun without a bullet in it,
I aimed at you with my gun, but alas it seems it lacks bullet.....
Oh! I still have one left,
Behold it stroke Chemistry with zest.

Abeg jare....

As i don enter school, na #God_Win!
*singing*

Kmist Dee

Oya congratulate me.
Congrats bro, DE still wait on our admissions oh
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
ultron1234:
is it possible to cross from dentistry to medicine...... if yes, how do you do it
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.