Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1838477 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by seunO4: 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Irenenwaka:
Please am a jambite seeking admission into UNILAG to study medicine. Is there any UNILAG medic

I rep UNILAG....300lvl mbbs.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bush2013: 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
lomaxx:
Sent to all
be blessed my chief
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ksudr(m): 7:47am On Jul 31, 2016
lomaxx:
Sent to all
thanks boss , received!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
seunO4:

SeunO4 am very glad please can we exchange contacts. You could reach me on whatsapp@09057578721
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abcruz(m): 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
lomaxx:
Good evening everyone.

Straight to the point. In all my years of med school, I must say this is the only place I've both been appreciated for my efforts into ensuring we all succeed. One would assume that the medical students in my school would be primary beneficiaries, but that's story for another day.

Some weeks ago, I discovered some textbooks in Internal Medicine and Surgery that will certainly make your journey in Clinicals very easy. They're very straight to the point and contain relevant details that will be required of you. This would be the only place I will give those books to anyone.

Send me a pm using your mail to request for them, and I'll forward it to those interested.

Thanks for ur generosity. I remember how you also sent some medical books to everyone at the onset of this thread. Pls send to me: cruzcontactdesk@gmail.com may God richly reward you.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
seunO4:

heard u guys start pathology & pharmacology, 300 level. How true is that? what's d system ova there?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Pls what is the current Price of Keith Moore anatomy, Ganong physiology, Guyton physiology, Saddler embro, Keith Moore embro, Sembulingam physiology, Last anatomy, Vasudevan bch, Lehninger bch, Atlas of histo by difiore & Basic histology by junquiera?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Pls what is the current Price of Keith Moore anatomy, Ganong physiology, Guyton physiology, Saddler embro, Keith Moore embro, Sembulingam physiology, Last anatomy, Vasudevan bch, Lehninger bch, Atlas of histo by difiore & Basic histology by junquiera?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
Pls what are the current Prices of Keith Moore anatomy, Ganong physiology, Guyton physiology, Saddler embro, Keith Moore embro, Sembulingam physiology, Last anatomy, Vasudevan bch, Lehninger bch, Atlas of histo by difiore & Basic histology by junquiera?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by seunO4: 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
Irenenwaka:

SeunO4 am very glad please can we exchange contacts. You could reach me on whatsapp@09057578721

I'm having problem with my whatsapp...m on bbm though .556A98A1
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by seunO4: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
IssyGenius:

heard u guys start pathology & pharmacology, 300 level. How true is that? what's d system ova there?

Yeah...very true

We do anatomy,biochemistry and physiology in 200lvl

While in 300lvl we do microbiology,morbid,hematology,comm health,pharmacology,medical statistics ,clinical psychology and for dental students,oral biology.

And start clinicals in 400lvl.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by brostch(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
seunO4:

Yeah...very true

While in 300lvl we do microbiology,morbid,hematology,comm health,pharmacology,medical statistics ,clinical psychology and for dental students,oral biology.

Interesting! In ABU zaria, introduction to clinical courses starts in 300l 2nd semester.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
seunO4:

I'm having problem with my whatsapp...m on bbm though .556A98A1

Thnks set u an invitation alredi
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
JoewillzBDS:

Don't say what you don't know dude. pls can you give me an example of any Hospitals dental unit closed for your baseless reasons.
I am pretty sure I he was being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bush2013: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
seunO4:

Yeah...very true

so when do you write your first professional exams
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by seunO4: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bush2013:
so when do you write your first professional exams

At the end of 200lvl
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DROLA11: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
ted.

[/quote][right][/right] please send it to carolinasmith24@yahoo.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DROLA11: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
lomaxx:
Good evening everyone.

Straight to the point. In all my years of med school, I must say this is the only place I've both been appreciated for my efforts into ensuring we all succeed. One would assume that the medical students in my school would be primary beneficiaries, but that's story for another day.

Some weeks ago, I discovered some textbooks in Internal Medicine and Surgery that will certainly make your journey in Clinicals very easy. They're very straight to the point and contain relevant details that will be required of you. This would be the only place I will give those books to anyone.

Send me a pm using your mail to request for them, and I'll forward it to those interested.

pls sir send it to smithcarolina24@yahoo.com......thank you so much sir
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by brostch(m): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
I
lomaxx:
Good evening everyone.

mentor_lil@yahoo.com, Thanks in advance.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
lomaxx:
Good evening everyone.

Thank u sir in advance...my mail is nwakachioma1999@yahoo.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 01, 2016
JoewillzBDS:

Don't say what you don't know dude. pls can you give me an example of any Hospitals dental unit closed for your baseless reasons.

See as sarcasm just flew over your head.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by skymath(m): 5:42am On Aug 01, 2016
lomaxx:
Good evening everyone.

Thanks in anticipation. My email I.d is skymath07@gmail. God bless.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2016
oluafolabi:

I don't wanna argue my profession doesn't permit that.we are of high intellect. Good morning
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Shabib(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2016
I just want clarification, no vex pls
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Shabib(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2016
lomaxx:
Good evening everyone.

pls.
Shittuhabib@gmail.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
[quote author=oluafolabi post=48071529]

See as sarcasm just flew over your head. [/quote
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by tommyBaba: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Please guys, I need Physiology PDF ... If you have one, please drop ur whatsapp number...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
tommyBaba:
Please guys, I need Physiology PDF
... If you have one, please drop ur whatsapp number...
do you mean textbooks?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
oluafolabi:

I swear I thought I was the only one who saw the sarcasm.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
JoewillzBDS:
I don't wanna argue my profession doesn't permit that.we are of high intellect. Good morning
no one's arguing he's infact on your side. He was answering the asker sarcastically
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 02, 2016
JoewillzBDS:
of course sir.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by buharisbae(f): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2016
seunO4:

how can I contact u!

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (906) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: DarkPheonix and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.