Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1834046 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 21, 2016
lomaxx:
Good evening everyone.

Straight to the point. In all my years of med school, I must say this is the only place I've both been appreciated for my efforts into ensuring we all succeed. One would assume that the medical students in my school would be primary beneficiaries, but that's story for another day.

Some weeks ago, I discovered some textbooks in Internal Medicine and Surgery that will certainly make your journey in Clinicals very easy. They're very straight to the point and contain relevant details that will be required of you. This would be the only place I will give those books to anyone.

Send me a pm using your mail to request for them, and I'll forward it to those interested.

Please send to ojayhagbega1@gmail.com

Thanks at lot
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Stephaustin(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
Please, send.
Thanks a million times, Dr.lomaxx
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrUche3(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
lomaxx:
Good evening everyone.

Straight to the point. In all my years of med school, I must say this is the only place I've both been appreciated for my efforts into ensuring we all succeed. One would assume that the medical students in my school would be primary beneficiaries, but that's story for another day.

Some weeks ago, I discovered some textbooks in Internal Medicine and Surgery that will certainly make your journey in Clinicals very easy. They're very straight to the point and contain relevant details that will be required of you. This would be the only place I will give those books to anyone.

Send me a pm using your mail to request for them, and I'll forward it to those interested.

Pls, Sir, also send to this email... doctoruche3@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
prahcetomi:
After reading this thread from beginning to end for the second time,with unilorin denying me last year,got admission to Bingham Uni..... kiss

Wheres bingham uni sorry??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by prahcetomi(m): 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Irenenwaka:

Wheres bingham uni sorry??
Karu,nassarawa....just beside Abuja
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by pueshkif(m): 5:28am On Aug 22, 2016
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by megabeatsonline: 5:35am On Aug 22, 2016
Medical school requires diligence. don't get carried away freshmen. read well to pass. 100 level is d easiest level to start building GP. I'm Adekoyejo, a 200 level pharmacy student in OOU faculty of Pharmacy. I started 100 level with straight As in all my courses. academic excellence is possible. That's why I respect medical students. there's this online tutorials dedicated to just that purpose. its Genesis. click www.genesisonlinetutorials..com to check it out.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 22, 2016
megabeatsonline:
Medical school requires diligence. don't get carried away freshmen. read well to pass. 100 level is d easiest level to start building GP. I'm Adekoyejo, a 200 level pharmacy student in OOU faculty of Pharmacy. I started 100 level with straight As in all my courses. academic excellence is possible. That's why I respect medical students. there's this online tutorials dedicated to just that purpose. its Genesis. click www.genesisonlinetutorials..com to check it out.
I must know you then.. am in medicine and surgery

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ikevin(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
Good day House...I've not been online. Yeah...feels good passing 1st MB exams #Clinicals. Mehn!!!! @Lomaxx, i'm in need of ebooks currently o, especially pathology and pharmacology textbooks. Email is kelvinreal_oo1@yahoo.com. Thanks, shout out to everyone #Success.

5 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GdexFolami(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
prahcetomi:
After reading this thread from beginning to end for the second time,with unilorin denying me last year,got admission to Bingham Uni..... kiss
congrat bro,pm me let's discuss
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by prahcetomi(m): 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
GdexFolami:
congrat bro,pm me let's discuss
Thanks....pls drop your WhatsApp digits.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by pueshkif(m): 3:17am On Aug 24, 2016
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GdexFolami(m): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2016
prahcetomi:
Thanks....pls drop your WhatsApp digits.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by pueshkif(m): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2016
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Please anyone with Gray's anatomy for students PDF version?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by megabeatsonline: 7:52am On Aug 25, 2016
IssyGenius:

I must know you then.. am in medicine and surgery
Hello. m just about to resume 200l . whats ur name pls? I'm on whatsapp 08022918773
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 25, 2016
megabeatsonline:
Hello. m just about to resume 200l . whats ur name pls? I'm on whatsapp 08022918773
n presently in 200L moving to 300L probably nxt yr (we had a delay in our class)..wanna keep coded.. alrite..will chat wit u on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by pueshkif(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by peacesamuel94(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hi docs, in all of nairaland this is my best thread, and i sincerely hope to become one of you. I'm an aspirant of medicine and surgery Uniben. I just pray admission process favours me, so that I can finally become a prospective doctor.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by agac: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2016
Hello. Please i want to find out if UNIUYO and UNIPORT offers direct entry admission into medicine and surgery departments. if yes what are the requirement. I am a microbiology graduate with 2'1. thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by agac: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2016
hello. any med student at Uyo in the house? i want to know the requirements and probability of gaining admission via direct entry
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2016
ikevin:
Good day House...I've not been online. Yeah...feels good passing 1st MB exams #Clinicals. Mehn!!!! @Lomaxx, i'm in need of ebooks currently o, especially pathology and pharmacology textbooks. Email is kelvinreal_oo1@yahoo.com. Thanks, shout out to everyone #Success.
congrats sir!!!... Am sure its wasn't easy
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2016
peacesamuel94:
Hi docs, in all of nairaland this is my best thread, and i sincerely hope to become one of you. I'm an aspirant of medicine and surgery Uniben. I just pray admission process favours me, so that I can finally become a prospective doctor.
am a uniben medical aspirant as well..are u on whatsapp
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
agac:
hello. any med student at Uyo in the house? i want to know the requirements and probability of gaining admission via direct entry
Uniport did say they will start this new session although I havent heard of it again.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by peacesamuel94(m): 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
ultron1234:
am a uniben medical aspirant as well..are u on whatsapp

yea, I am
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abcruz(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
[quote author=lomaxx post=48007326]Good evening everyone.

Send me a pm using your mail to request for them, and I'll forward it to those interes
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
peacesamuel94:

yea, I am
can i have ur whatsapp digits or u contact me on 08024111841
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Tamunonengi244(m): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Uniuyo accepts DE into Medicine, requirement is atleast a 2nd class Lower degree. However, uniport has no provision for DE into any course except they have decided to adopt the new NUC requirement for medicine
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Emnyte(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
showskey001:

you can say that again. I've gotten into the system before i realized. FUTA runs her courses for a duration of 5 pure yrs. though, Anatomy is newly introduced, it's sure won't be an exception
you are in my department? futa human anatomy
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Emnyte(m): 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Pls I need someone in human anatomy dept. to brief me about courses that i must offer in 200L recommended textbooks would also be appreciated. the dept. is new in my school, so we are yet to be given handbooks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by obuksjr(m): 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
agac:
Hello. Please i want to find out if UNIUYO and UNIPORT offers direct entry admission into medicine and surgery departments. if yes what are the requirement. I am a microbiology graduate with 2'1. thanks
Uniport does not accept DE into Medcine & Surgery but I am not sure of uniuyo.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 30, 2016
Good morning famz. Anyone that has textbooks on anatomy, Medical biochem and physiology in pdf format should pls forward them to my email.

idrisomoniyi6@gmail.com

Thanks.

Cc: Dr. lomaxx, ikevin, IssyGenius, dearpiriye, Abcruz, seunO4, EduRegard

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.