Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1823876 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dbrainiac1:
does it mean holders of MBBS degree can undergo clinical course in radiography for 3 years
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
rotimi9:
does it mean holders of MBBS degree can undergo clinical course in radiography for 3 years
Nope. But they can undergo postgraduate residency training in Radiology, for 4-5 years(duration varies).
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Kaycee2016: 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
vicmed1:
esut screening cut off for last year was 272.in ur second question the development fee is usually paid in ur 200 level.

thanks i appreciate
buh pls sori 4 2much questions how do esut treat non indigenes
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dbrainiac1:
Nope. But they can undergo postgraduate residency training in Radiology, for 4-5 years(duration varies).
cool that meas for one to become a radiologist its gonna take a minimum of 12 years
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
rotimi9:
cool that meas for one to become a radiologist its gonna take a minimum of 12 years
Somewhat 14
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dbrainiac1:
Somewhat 14
wow wat a long time
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
Chukwukapromise... Na wa for u Ooo.. I dey vex Oo.. I syt u.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
ISISs:
Chukwukapromise... Na wa for u Ooo.. I dey vex Oo.. I syt u.
Yeaaah!...Oga mi sir, Am sori sir, I wanted to buy gala sir, i kon forget say u send me message sir, am sorry sir, i no go do am again sir, Forgive me sir......My oga, how u day?..Long time!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by preciousnobel(m): 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
vicmed1:
are u a preclinical student?
No, I am a 3rd year physiology student.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by kparozzy: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
Pls wat university can i get pharm with a jamb score of 230?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by preciousnobel(m): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
Thewhizzkid1:
Nice! U start!
Ok, what are the peculiarities of pulmonary circulation?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
preciousnobel:
Ok, what are the peculiarities of pulmonary circulation?
•Low pressure, high flow
•Vessels are thin walled, have high compliance and distensibility.
•Pulmonary stroke volume = systemic stroke volume.
Please correct me if there is any mistake. Thanks.
My own questions:
• What is the physiological significance of AV nodal delay?
• What is Stoke Adams syndrome?
• Briefly explain, the activities on both sides of the heart are similar but asynchronous.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GreatHorizon: 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
ADDMISSION In PROGRESS!!! PHILIPPINES
APPLY NOW!!!
With low /affordable tution fee.
No need for JAMB ISSUES... No strike.
Worldwide Educational standard recognised
Highest production of competent Nurses.
Admission is On for 2017/2018 !!!
COURSES!
Doctor of Medicine (freasher 6 years , with bsc in any medical courses , 4years)
Doctor of Dental Medicine =6years
Doctor of Optometry
Nigerian RN upgrade to BSN Nursing = 18Months
BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAM
Pharmacy = 4years
Medical Laboratory science=3years/6months
BSN Nursing/Midwifery=4years
Radiology=4years
Physical Therapy=4 years
Chemical Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Mechanical Engineerin
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Civil Engineering
Computer Engineering(software / Hardware Engineering)
Computer Science
Biology
Psychology
Criminology
Law
Architecture
Hotel Management
Tourism
Travel Management
Political Science
Business Admin
Mass Communication
Entrepreneurship
Accountancy
Information Technology
English
Nutriution
MASTER PROGRAM
Masters in Public Health
Masters of Art of Nursing
Masters in Public Admin
Masters in Business Admin
Masters of Art of Education
DOCTORATE PROGRAM
Doctor of public addministration .
Doctor of Education
Doctor Of Philosophy
Doctor of Business Admin.
Admission Requirements: ( Bachelor Degree)
1. 5 O'Level credit passes
2. No entrance exam
3 record of transcript (optional)
CONTACT
what'sapp/Call 08094566790 or
Call +63 9270254399

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by vicmed1(m): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Kaycee2016:

thanks i appreciate
buh pls sori 4 2much questions how do esut treat non indigenes
as much as you got their cut off mark whether indigene or not an indigene u must surely be in the merit list but u must be an igbo.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by vicmed1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
Thewhizzkid1:

•Low pressure, high flow
My own questions:
• Briefly explain, the activities on both sides of the heart are similar but asynchronous.
are u a pre clinical student if yes in which university?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
vicmed1:
are u a pre clinical student if yes in which university?
Yh. AAU
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mkfemi: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
pls can we talk the guy from AAU my whataspp number 08136980006 pls
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
hello everyone please my junior bro applied university of Ilorin as his first choice for an admission to study Mbbs. he scored 234 in the just concluded utme and he is from zamfara state. I've find out about unilorin and I've get to know that his state is one their catchment locality. seeing that his state is one of their catchment I advised him not change his course because If university of ilorin uses quota system for admission (I.e they allocate slots to each of their catchment) he might be admitted cuz I don't think there are much applicants from zamfara and the state is less competitive but what's ur take on this. my second question is how, is crossing over from one department to Mbbs real ? if yes how can one go about it. I will really appreciate reasonable answers. thanks and God bless you all as u contribute
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Kaycee2016: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
vicmed1:
as much as you got their cut off mark whether indigene or not an indigene u must surely be in the merit list but u must be an igbo.
thanks bro
can i pls hav ur whatsapp number.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Docphil(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Embryo assignment
Write short notes on
Corpus albicaus
Corpus fibrosum
Corpus ovarica
Corpus haemorrhagica
C.lateum
C.graviditatis
C.mentruationis
Down syndrome
Patau syndrome
Edward sunstone
pls I need help on corpus graviditatis and corpus mentruationis.. I couldn't found it in every text I could lay my hand on.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
Docphil:
Embryo assignment
Write short notes on
Corpus albicaus
Corpus fibrosum
Corpus ovarica
Corpus haemorrhagica
C.lateum
C.graviditatis
C.mentruationis
Down syndrome
Patau syndrome
Edward sunstone
pls I need help on corpus graviditatis and corpus mentruationis.. I couldn't found it in every text I could lay my hand on.
Never seen corpus graviditatis but I've seen corpus luteum of pregnancy and I believe the corpus graviditatis is the corpus luteum of pregnancy. That is, going from the meaning of gravid to be pregnant. Corpus luteum of pregnancy is the corpus luteum that develops after fertilization and implantation has taken place. It is responsible for the secretion of progesterone up to the 20th week of pregnancy.
Corpus luteum menstruationis, which I strongly believe, is the corpus luteum of menstruation, is the degenerated corpus luteum when implantation does not occur.
But where did your lecturer really get all these Latin names? I've never heard of or seen corpus ovarica or corpus fibrosum before

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Docphil(m): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
Thewhizzkid1:

Never seen corpus graviditatis but I've seen corpus luteum of pregnancy and I believe the corpus graviditatis is the corpus luteum of pregnancy. That is, going from the meaning of gravid to be pregnant. Corpus luteum of pregnancy is the corpus luteum that develops after fertilization and implantation has taken place. It is responsible for the secretion of progesterone up to the 20th week of pregnancy.
Corpus luteum menstruationis, which I strongly believe, is the corpus luteum of menstruation, is the degenerated corpus luteum when implantation does not occur.
But where did your lecturer really get all these Latin names? I've never heard of or seen corpus ovarica or corpus fibrosum before
thanks boss
I don't know where he got them...
the man hardly speak out...
we are really getting it hot here @oba awon uni
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Docphil:

thanks boss
I don't know where he got them...
the man hardly speak out...
we are really getting it hot here @oba awon uni
Alright boss. Wish u gud luck.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by esivue007(m): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2017
hi rumies/docs ?
pls whc 1 z marketable for easy/quick employment in naija BTW physiology biochemistry,I'm totally COnFUSED.
thanks in advance.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by esivue007(m): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2017
preciousnobel:
No, I am a 3rd year physiology student.
pls WHR can a physiologist work in dis naija ?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by esivue007(m): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2017
and whr z biochemistry practise in lasu ,is it in ojo campus or lasucom?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by davbravo(m): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2017
esivue007:
hi rumies/docs ?
pls whc 1 z marketable for easy/quick employment in naija BTW physiology biochemistry,I'm totally COnFUSED.
thanks in advance.
None
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vicjay1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Thewhizzkid1:

•Low pressure, high flow
My own questions:
Nice one. Are u a student of Ambrose Alli University medical sch. those ques esp d last ques looks familiar
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vicjay1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
Thewhizzkid1:
Yh. AAU
ohh yeah. I thought as much.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
Vicjay1:
ohh yeah. I thought as much.
It's Silas. Ur boy.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vicjay1(m): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Thewhizzkid1:
It's Silas. Ur boy.
wow. Silas. Nice one. How re u doing?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
Vicjay1:
wow. Silas. Nice one. How re u doing?
Fine fine boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.