Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1832014 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Hardebaryor(m): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
azora:
Thanks
Hi I am also an aspirant of UI applying for the same course. Nice to meet you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by profolaafe(m): 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]Oau 100 level medical student please signify[b]Oau 100 level medical student please signify[/b]Oau 100 level medical student please signify
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by davbravo(m): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
azora:
Thanks
UWC
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by hagiosfemi(m): 2:59am On Aug 30, 2017
pls, how and where can I download human embryology by inderbir Singh? I discovered that watching medical videos help for anatomy especially.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by profolaafe(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2017
2017 NNPC/SNEPCO scholarship is out

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Hardebaryor(m): 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
undecidedMedics in tha house please revive thread nah it must live longer this jare undecidedMedics in tha house please revive thread nah it must live longer this jare
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ifyboi(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
guiltless:

watxup bro......proudly lion! where are u nw, unec or unth nd wat level

I have graduated.

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by hagiosfemi(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
What Is The Marker For Pineal Gland In Radiological Study Of Brain?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by adamsanchez: 8:14am On Sep 01, 2017
hi..plz is uniabuja fully acreditated 4 medsurg?...waitn 4 quick fdbck frm u all..tnx
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by profolaafe(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2017
adamsanchez:
hi..plz is uniabuja Not even partial fully acreditated 4 medsurg?...waitn 4 quick fdbck frm u
all..tnx
Nt accredited by.MDCN
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Infamous(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
I graduated With a 2.2 in microbiology and I have applied for direct entry into Anambra state university. Please what are my chances of being admitted?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by gameboi: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
Deebliss:
Thanks sir,yu are a student of uniuyo? If yes I will like to hook up
udoeyo91@gmail.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by benoinstrull: 1:20am On Sep 02, 2017
pls guys how many years is medicine in uniben and unilag
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by davbravo(m): 7:32am On Sep 02, 2017
benoinstrull:
pls guys how many years is medicine in uniben and unilag
6+X years
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by rjek: 8:22am On Sep 02, 2017
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by hagiosfemi(m): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
hagiosfemi:
What Is The Marker For Pineal Gland In Radiological Study Of Brain?
corpus arenaceum

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Deebliss(m): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
OK sir
I just sent a pm to yu
gameboi:
udoeyo91@gmail.com
OK sir
I just sent a pm to you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Deebliss(m): 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Happy new month pple. from my observation lately I think a good number of the universities are ready to commence the post screening/exams.The exercise have started for some schools but from the 18th to 22nd the rest will start theirs.
To all prospective medical students%aspirants
May I use this medium to wish us succezz
Gods grace shall see us through
In the end we will get admitted
#deebliss
#team mbbs

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ftosino(m): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Deebliss:
Happy new month pple. from my observation lately I think a good number of the universities are ready to commence the post screening/exams.The exercise have started for some schools but from the 18th to 22nd the rest will start theirs.
#deebliss
#team mbbs
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ftosino(m): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Deebliss:
#deebliss
#team mbbs

In Sha Allah, We Are All Getting Admitted Into Our Preferred School,
Amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
hagiosfemi:
pls, how and where can I download human embryology by inderbir Singh? I discovered that watching medical videos help for anatomy especially.
Follow this procedures

Provided you have Uc browser and Opera mini on your phone.

First: Open Uc browser and open the YouTube app then click on the search icon and type the video name.
After that click and hold on one of the search results and click on "copy link ".

Secondly : Open the opera mini and type www.savefrom .net
After that paste the link and download.

Hope this is helpful

If you need any help let me know

#teamMBBS

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by gameboi: 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Deebliss:
OK sir I just sent a pm to yuOK sir I just sent a pm to you
replied.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Please indicate if you participated in this quiz competition. Thank you.

I need some clarifications

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2017
Docs, please where can i get direct entry to study mbbs with this ijmb result BIOLOGY............B CHEMISTRY........C PHYSICS.............C i need your response please!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by laryom1(m): 8:04am On Sep 05, 2017
hagiosfemi:
corpus arenaceum
relax, don't answer your question by yourself before people's attempt.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by hagiosfemi(m): 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
laryom1:
relax, don't answer your question by yourself before people's attempt.
Ok, Intend To Make Things Lively. A New Ques For The Group, Symptoms Of Meniere Syndrome?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by hagiosfemi(m): 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
charleymed:
Please indicate if you participated in this quiz competition. Thank you.

I need some clarifications
Nope Coming Up In SW sept 13
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 3:30am On Sep 06, 2017
hagiosfemi:

Nope Coming Up In SW sept 13
Are you a delegate. Which school??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by hagiosfemi(m): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2017
charleymed:
Are you a delegate. Which school??
Nt A Delegate, OOUTH

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.