Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,756 members, 7,827,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

How Much Do I Need For My Masters In The Uk - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Do I Need For My Masters In The Uk (1189 Views)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / I Graduated With 2.2,can I Have My Masters In Canada? / What Can I Do With Masters In Public Health (mph) Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do I Need For My Masters In The Uk by ephizy360: 12:43am On Jan 11, 2008
hello guys, pls i need to know how much i will need
2 study for a masters degree(evironmental engineering)
in the uk.At least a considerable amount for one year,including fees
and accomodation,etc, wouldn't want to live a big boy life in the uk.
Re: How Much Do I Need For My Masters In The Uk by DisGuy: 2:30am On Jan 11, 2008
fees: £8000-£12000

living- £5000-£6500
Re: How Much Do I Need For My Masters In The Uk by ell77(f): 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-104944.0.html

Check individual university websites from this (also I think environmental engineering is not always combined with civil engineering so I hope you are sure of which type you prefer this is environmental - the only two from london are Imperial and UCL):

http://www.prospects.ac.uk/cms/ShowPage/Home_page/Find_courses_and_research/p!eacge
Re: How Much Do I Need For My Masters In The Uk by smtprince(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2008
i want to know what type of Job, i could get while am studying there for the program am a B.sc holder in economics and if the job could be able to carter for my tuition fee and maybe feeding.
Re: How Much Do I Need For My Masters In The Uk by DisGuy: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2008
smtprince:

i want to know what type of Job, i could get while am studying there for the program am a B.sc holder in economics and if the job could be able to carter for my tuition fee and maybe feeding.

almost impossible mate, you need to hold your cash before going for studies
Re: How Much Do I Need For My Masters In The Uk by smtprince(m): 9:08am On Jan 16, 2008
@dis guy

i was thinking i would go there as a skilled worker and when i get a job there i would then apply for masters. do you think this would work
Re: How Much Do I Need For My Masters In The Uk by celebritee(m): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2008
smtprince:

@this guy

i was thinking i would go there as a skilled worker and when i get a job there i would then apply for masters. do you think this would work

Twont work. The system's been designed such that you cant get any respectable job with your 1st degree. Unless maybe you've got an EU passport.
Re: How Much Do I Need For My Masters In The Uk by smtprince(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2008
thanks , but how do i get an EU passport and what can i do to get there and leave

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Here Work In An Advertising Agency / ICAN Haba / 13k Job For A Graduate. Do U See It As An Insult ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.