Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

The Importance Of Compatibility In Relationship - Nigerian Perspective - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Importance Of Compatibility In Relationship - Nigerian Perspective (685 Views)

Buhari's Aljazeera Interview And The Biafran Question: A Nigerian's Perspective / British Parliament Corruption Scandal - Nigerian Perspective / What Is The Importance Of Census In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Importance Of Compatibility In Relationship - Nigerian Perspective by Seunn11: 6:43am On Sep 16, 2012
Ladies and Gents, I would like to advise my people the dangers involved in dating Igbo Girls. Find below the salient reasons why you should not date Ibo girls:

1. They do not often see reason why they can not use their soft silky spot to get the hard, paper-like money. Hard work they call it.
2. They are all related to the osisikakankwu, otokoto, Cynthia's killers of this world. Do not expose yourself to friendly-enemy situation.
3. They do not know how to dance tap-tap on bed well.
4. Do not have cannibals as children
5. In-laws could arrange you kidnap.
6. They use septic tank fluid as body cream.
7. You would not want to do DNA test to determine paternity of all your children. Would you?

Oh yes!
Re: The Importance Of Compatibility In Relationship - Nigerian Perspective by Obinnau(m): 7:26am On Sep 16, 2012
i really believe ur nuts are not ok dumb kid
Re: The Importance Of Compatibility In Relationship - Nigerian Perspective by Obinnau(m): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2012
funny i just checked ur profile and i realised that all ur topics have been hurtful words intentionally hurled at igbos. It means u have a shallow mind. A tribal bigot who would slay his fellow man for nothing less than 1 penny. In short u have the brain of a goat. Anuofia
Re: The Importance Of Compatibility In Relationship - Nigerian Perspective by Seunn11: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2012
Obinnau: funny i just checked ur profile and i realised that all ur topics have been hurtful words intentionally hurled at igbos. It means u have a shallow mind. A tribal bigot who would slay his fellow man for nothing less than 1 penny. In short u have the brain of a goat. Anuofia

stop grasping for straw.Address the issues.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, A Failed Country: Aluu People Are Not Faulty / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Has Empowered More People Than Any Governor In The North / The Foiled Nigerian Kidnap Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.