Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

The mystery behind Aso-Rock. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The mystery behind Aso-Rock. (994 Views)

Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari / The Mystery Behind President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The mystery behind Aso-Rock. by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2012
VILLA OF DEMON !

Abacha and mariam went to Aso rock villa Abacha could not come out. Obasanjo and stella moved into Aso rock villa in 1999 and in 2007 only obasanjo came out. In the case of Yar'dua&Turay only Turay came out. What will be the fate of Jnonathan and Patience ?
Re: The mystery behind Aso-Rock. by werepeLeri: 9:39am On Sep 16, 2012
Go and kill her.
Re: The mystery behind Aso-Rock. by Jakumo(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2012
Women who run into sudden wealth often get so carried away with personal extravagances that they completely neglect to engage in any form of exercise, become fat slobs, and die of cardiac arrest.
Re: The mystery behind Aso-Rock. by Walexz02(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2012
CHINE55: VILLA OF DEMON !

Abacha and mariam went to Aso rock villa Abacha could not come out. Obasanjo and stella moved into Aso rock villa in 1999 and in 2007 only obasanjo came out. In the case of Yar'dua&Turay only Turay came out. What will be the fate of Jnonathan and Patience ?
?
Re: The mystery behind Aso-Rock. by ITbomb(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
Here is the correlation
IBB/MIRIAM - FEMALE
ABACHA/MARYAM - MALE
OBASANJO/STELLA - FEMALE
YAR'ADUA/TURAI - MALE
JONATHAN/PATIENCE -
Re: The mystery behind Aso-Rock. by Mandelaguy(m): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
ITbomb: Here is the correlation
IBB/MIRIAM - FEMALE
ABACHA/MARYAM - MALE
OBASANJO/STELLA - FEMALE
YAR'ADUA/TURAI - MALE
JONATHAN/PATIENCE -
Conspiracy theorists at work
Re: The mystery behind Aso-Rock. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
Mandelaguy: Conspiracy theorists at work

But an intrigueing pattern nonetheless. One that may continue if the right steps or repentance are not performed and if certain prayers not made.
I feel it will take the masses of nigeria to pray for Patience for her to get her health back. But if the masses are oppressed by you, how can they whole heartedly pray for your well-being?
God sometimes lets these happen to reverse the roles and restore balance. As in, "you though they were all under your whip as you cracked it without mercy? Well now, i have given my children power over your wife. I will do nothing, until these ones you have oppressed ask me to."

This man in governing has made several terrible decisions at the behest of the poor and the masses and out of a lack of care. Listening to several people who only have their interest in the matters, and who have also bound him in a spiritual cage of herding and confusion. I believe there was a very specific prophecy given to him about his wfe and what he needs to do earlier in the year before all this Patience news became public....but just like the days of Jeremiah, the king never wanted to hear the truth, always looking for softer words and an easier way out than was instructed....until all that was prophecied came to pass and his eyes were plucked out of their sockets and was made a slave. So it is with rulers who refuse to rule justly.

(1) (Reply)

South Africa’s 2go Beats Blackberry Messenger With 12.5 Million Users In Nigeria / Ondo Deputy Governor Debate Live On AIT (day 2) / Another Non Biafra/igbo _ Vindicated Chinua Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.