Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Nigerians Are Missing Me – Dame Patience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Missing Me – Dame Patience (1422 Views)

Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 / Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Missing Me – Dame Patience by gen2briz(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2012
Who are the people missing our first lady

The wife of Nigeria’s Vice-President, Hajiya Amina Sambo, has turned down calls for her to step up and assume the role of acting first lady of the federation, saying she is not interested in the job, as she is loyal to her boss, Dame Patience Jonathan.
Some Nigerians have been worried that following the first lady’s continued absence; the very important duties of a first lady like organising thank-you tours and causing traffic have been left unattended to. But Hajiya Sambo hassaid that there is no vacuum in leadership.
Meanwhile, a source in the office of the first lady told A Pinch that DamePatience is excited about the level ofinterest her absence is generating. The source said, when she heard howinterested people were, she decided to postpone her return for another two months, saying “Nigerians are missing me well-well. I told them to make my position official and constitutional but they refused. I willso do them, that when I’m ready to come back, they’ll be begging me to make my office official.”
Re: Nigerians Are Missing Me – Dame Patience by onatisi(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2012
madam pls comeback ooooooooo we miss ur wonderful oxford havard english
Re: Nigerians Are Missing Me – Dame Patience by Callotti: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2012
Yes! Mama. . . . I am misssssing you o!
More than I can say.
I will never cuss you again.
Even if you chop Nigeria money die!!!
Please, come back darling. . .give me another try!!!! kiss
Re: Nigerians Are Missing Me – Dame Patience by onatisi(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
madam i miss the way u greet ur friends the other time"my fellow windows"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Missing Me – Dame Patience by Bolinco(m): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2012
Why wil i miss u?i can only miss u, when u accept my grandfather propose.old illiterate(dam).madam longman dictionary.
Re: Nigerians Are Missing Me – Dame Patience by taharqa: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hehehe...@Onitisi and @Callotti una no well, na craze dey wori una, lol
Re: Nigerians Are Missing Me – Dame Patience by onatisi(m): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2012
taharqa: Hehehe...@Onitisi and @Callotti una no well, na craze dey wori una, lol
i swear if there is any reason i will vote for gej it will be becos of dame,she has brought so much humour to that post and so much laughter to this sad govt.i am still reading some of her english and ppl around think i am crazy i cant help laughing aloud

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Missing Me – Dame Patience by onatisi(m): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2012
When u sleep and dream about dame patience Jonathan, a night before u write an english Examination! #carry over for sure#
Re: Nigerians Are Missing Me – Dame Patience by onatisi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
"vote umbulela for my husband"
who else can make nigerians smile and laugh like this woman.
Re: Nigerians Are Missing Me – Dame Patience by NEROSKY(m): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
last pesin 2 mis u...... I only miss d dead....
Re: Nigerians Are Missing Me – Dame Patience by Caseless: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
Tel her "d president did not eaten" since she traveled. I hope her 'womanhood is stil alive" even as she's sick.
Re: Nigerians Are Missing Me – Dame Patience by onatisi(m): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2012
''i am miss Jonathan and her's first lady'',
Re: Nigerians Are Missing Me – Dame Patience by Acidosis(m): 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
I miss this woman
Re: Nigerians Are Missing Me – Dame Patience by onatisi(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
''they have kill their parents and make all this children widows''
na my madam talk am oo no be me o
Re: Nigerians Are Missing Me – Dame Patience by duality(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
@OP,

if this woman was your mother, aunt, sister or a close member of your family, will you open this silly thread?
Re: Nigerians Are Missing Me – Dame Patience by floriana(m): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
duality: @OP,

if this woman was your mother, aunt, sister or a close member of your family, will you open this silly thread?

But the OP is not related to the dame na. So ask another question, a less silly one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Missing Me – Dame Patience by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
''My fellow widows''

Before she turn into a widow, Gej will turn her into a widower.. May God help her.
Re: Nigerians Are Missing Me – Dame Patience by duality(m): 12:15am On Sep 17, 2012
floriana:

But the OP is not related to the dame na. So ask another question, a less silly one.

i expected the OP to respond and not you. remember the golden rule; Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

@Op,if this woman was your mother, aunt, sister or a close member of your family, will you open this silly thread?
Re: Nigerians Are Missing Me – Dame Patience by gen2briz(m): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
duality: @OP,

so what will you ask the editor that write this if you are asking me this type of question...
Re: Nigerians Are Missing Me – Dame Patience by drnoel: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
una no well, all of una...
Re: Nigerians Are Missing Me – Dame Patience by ziziponsche(m): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2012
I miss naija biggest comedian, dame patience.. tongue..I pray nothing do am oh..make she come back com tell us wetin apn for there with big big grammer...

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Forum For Progress Of Our State / Jonathan Shuns Tambuwal@ The Fast Breaking Today / Federal High Court Sitting In Lagos Has Adjourned Indefinitely The Trial Of FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.