Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,804 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Rochas Okorocha: The Best Of The Governors? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha: The Best Of The Governors? (904 Views)

Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) / EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha: The Best Of The Governors? by intertribal: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
OKOROCHA ROCHAS: Can Someone Tell Me something On Rochas Of Imo State by intertribal: 3:11pm

WE OFTEN RECIEVE CONTRADICTING VIEWS ON THE GOVERNANCE OF IMO STATE GOVERNOR, SOME CLAIM HE IS THE BEST IN THE COUNTRY. BUT THE WORD "BEST[s][/s]" OFTEN IS DOUBLE BRANDED BY CRITICS AS POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE. AS 4TH RIGHT AND 4 ONE NINE. AS GENEROUS AND GREEDY. AS LUNATIC AND LESS VISSIONARY. TRIES TO CREATE ROADS WITHOUT CREATING INDUSTRIES THAT WILL BRING IN THE TAX CASH TO MAINTAIN THE ROADS IN THE FUTURE. WITHOUT ANY IDEA ON MODERN POWER GENERATION, BUT A JUST MAN FOR NOT GIVING THE LGA CHAIRMEN/CHAIRCRIMINALS THE CHANCE OF SQUANDARING THE GRASSROOT DEVELOPMENTAL FUNDS. I HAVE A MIX FEELING ON HIM BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHICH OF THE 1000 THINGS (+ & -) SAID OF HIM IS TRUE. I ASK NAIRA PEOPLE TO COMMENT ON HIM TO ASSIST UNDECIDED LIKE US TO BUILD A STAND ON HIM.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Best Of The Governors? by Beautymc(f): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
The best governor is T.A Orji of Abia state
Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Best Of The Governors? by vanbonattel: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
Why do i have this nagging feeling that this guy is faking orgasm cool
Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Best Of The Governors? by intertribal: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
IS TA ORJI A HUMAN BEING? I THOUGHT ITS A FOREST TREE THAT DO NOT POSSESS BRAIN OR BLOOD.
Beautymc: The best governor is T.A Orji of Abia state
Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Best Of The Governors? by vanbonattel: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
Rochas is a fraud waiting to happen.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Best Of The Governors? by intertribal: 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
van bonattel: Rochas is a fraud waiting to happen.
CAN YOU SITE AN INSTANCE
Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Best Of The Governors? by vanbonattel: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
intertribal: CAN YOU SITE AN INSTANCE

Hoisting his men in the lg even when the courts upports the other teams
Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Best Of The Governors? by Beautymc(f): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
intertribal: IS TA ORJI A HUMAN BEING? I THOUGHT ITS A FOREST TREE THAT DO NOT POSSESS BRAIN OR BLOOD.
He is 100 times more than what u said. And that's what made him the best governor. He's the opposite of the best

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Obj Blames Jonathan / FG Is Killing Ekiti State / President Jonathan’s Effort To Purchase Another Hawker 4000 Jet Tied Up In New Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.