Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Is It A Gift Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Gift Or Not (682 Views)

Guys What Gift Can U Give To Your Gf As Her Birthday Gift Or Present?? / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. / Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Gift Or Not by LordReed(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2012
Your BF/GF/Spouse brings you a gift and ends up either eating more than half (in the case of edible) or using it more than you.

How do you react to this?

Are you guilty of such acts?
Re: Is It A Gift Or Not by 190: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
undecided
Re: Is It A Gift Or Not by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
I just look at the motive in bringing it. That she thought of giving me something in the first place is ok for me. And as for her using it, what makes her happy, makes me happy, so no qualms. . . smiley
Re: Is It A Gift Or Not by vivianc(f): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
Lmao! Yea I'm guilty of it. Whatever I buy for my man I end up eating more than of it. Unless I bought him wine.
How he reacts? Well, he makes fun of it, sometimes hides them (if its his favourite). Lol or retaliates.
Re: Is It A Gift Or Not by k2039: 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
sexkillz: I just look at the motive in bringing it. That she thought of giving me something in the first place is ok for me. And as for her using it, what makes her happy, makes me happy, so no qualms. . . smiley

(1) (Reply)

Wat Wil U Llke To Change About Your Patner? / The Proposal Vs Response / Wats D Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.