Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Have You Ever Demolished A Misbehaving Gadget Out Rage? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Have You Ever Demolished A Misbehaving Gadget Out Rage? (806 Views)

HELP!!! My PC Keyboard Is Misbehaving / Any Reason Why My Chrome Is Misbehaving? / Laptop Battery Misbehaving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Demolished A Misbehaving Gadget Out Rage? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2012

_
When you get angry, throwing something at a wall is always the got-to solution that never works. Well, it might work at making you feel better for that split second before the horror sets in and components scatter across the floor.
Some months ago, I launched my Nokia 701 at the wall after unsuccessfully booting it during an upgrade to Belle fp1. The screen shattered completely. Again last year march I flung my Nokia 5230 right across the fence, for another boot-related problem. In any event, I regretted those actions once I found myself sans phone, but at the time, it was cathartic. At least I imagine it was.
How about you? I can't be the only (stupid, impulsive) one. Have you busted game controllers, shattered phone screens, summoned a burst of hulk-like rage to up and launch an entire monitor across the room? Or are you a zen master, completely in control of your periodic urges to smash smash smash?
Re: Have You Ever Demolished A Misbehaving Gadget Out Rage? by Nickydrake(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
Game pads.
Smashed one against my left palm in frustration once. Gathered the smithereens a while later with a broom and a very heavy heart. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please Help,how Would I Unlock My Huawei Modem / Plese Help Me,windows Won't Start Up On My Laptop And Start Up Repair Is Not Hep / Keyboard Trouble: Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.