Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves (2087 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 17, 2012
There is this beautiful and lovely lady that i love and cherish but the day i wooed she said she was not ready 4 relationship now she needs my advice about a guy that wooed her who she have not agreed to but is the one that many girls are dying for which she does not like.help
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 17, 2012
Lol, girls can be wicked sometimes. Brb, make I sleep wakeup

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by 2goodbobo(m): 1:30am On Sep 17, 2012
Maria-G:
Lol, girls can be wicked sometimes. Brb, make I sleep wakeup

Abeg wait for me make we go together cos sleep sef dey catch me

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by vislabraye(m): 1:31am On Sep 17, 2012
Pele O. Take am like that. You are a very good friend to her. Infact you are like her brother.
Do you expect her to be in a relationship with her brother? No. Ps be a good boy and advise her.
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by Joeblis(m): 1:36am On Sep 17, 2012
Lol FAT LAST
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by Mynd44: 1:48am On Sep 17, 2012
That girl has a problem.
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 17, 2012
U ar nw in a position to help her make decision,especialy d 1 dat wil favour u,u ar nw askin us to help...am coming oh?
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by k2039: 5:40am On Sep 17, 2012
If you truly care about her you would want her to be happy.

Give her the best advise you can,move on, don't waste your time.I'm sure you will find a girl that likes you for you, your just looking in the wrong place for now.

She is just trying to pass a message across,I am in love with someone else not you.

If at all you even going to get her you have to be less available to her,become a challenge,she seems to like the other guy because he is the dream of most girls according to your post(which makes him a challenge,become a challenge).She has friend zoned you.

MY 2 CENT

You are the dependable one. She think's you will always be there for her to stroke her ego. My advice would be to find someone who appreciates you for your good qualities. But if you really want her, you may need to become less available for her to get her

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 17, 2012
Ehe, I don wake up.
@OP,
she prefers the flashy types....unfortunately, she doesnt see that in you. No girls fighting over you. So, honey, just be that good friend and brother she sees you as and supress those feelings for her..she aint worth it. *yawns*
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2012
You all have bn a gud help
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by greedie1(f): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2012
Maria-G:
Ehe, I don wake up.
@OP,
she prefers the flashy types....unfortunately, she doesnt see that in you. No girls fighting over you. So, honey, just be that good friend and brother she sees you as and supress those feelings for her..she aint worth it. *yawns*
. All she did was love anoda guy,y do u say she ain't worth it? Op, is she aware of ur feelings 4 her? Listen, girls dnt always knw wts Gud 4 dem, if u mean well nd truly love her,
Den hang in der, be d friend she sees in u, be der 4 her, advice her,luv her etc. If it's meant to be, she ll realise dat wt she has bin seekin 4 has bin wit her all d while, nd ur relationship won't be ordinary, it ll be d
Fairy tale type wit happy endin,
"Best friends turn lovers" don't u want dat?
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by xynerise: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2012
Advise her to leave the boy and come to you undecided

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2012
gree-die:
. All she did was love anoda guy,y do u say she ain't worth it? Op, is she aware of ur feelings 4 her? Listen, girls dnt always knw wts Gud 4 dem, if u mean well nd truly love her,
Den hang in der, be d friend she sees in u, be der 4 her, advice her,luv her etc. If it's meant to be, she ll realise dat wt she has bin seekin 4 has bin wit her all d while, nd ur relationship won't be ordinary, it ll be d
hang in there while shes in a rlshp with another and wait for the rlshp to crumble for him to take his space? Was that what you meant? Isnt it obvious that she wants the other guy and not him? Why should he nuture the feelings and wait for something that probably will never be his?
@Op, sha, if you have such years to waste, carry on o........
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by Beync(f): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2012
Op if you know well that the other guy do not mean well for her pls advice her against the relationship and keep ur frienship with her maybe with ur good attitude you may win her heart with time.
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by DExplorer1: 11:36am On Sep 17, 2012
@OP: It's obvious she doesn't want you. Advice her like a bro (i mean a senior bro) without been mushy. You'll earn her respect and maybe change her impression about you. Accept to be just a friend and treat her like she's some other lass out there. Get hold of your emotions and with time, she will see clearer.
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by greedie1(f): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2012
Maria-G:

hang in there while shes in a rlshp with another and wait for the rlshp to crumble for him to take his space? Was that what you meant? Isnt it obvious that she wants the other guy and not him? Why should he nuture the feelings and wait for something that probably will never be his?
@Op, sha, if you have such years to waste, carry on o........
. Wt she has wit d oda guy can't be termed a relationship... Nd yes, if d op tinks he is a better guy 4 her, he should hang on. She may realise dat too nd den leave d oda guy, d relationship ( if it can be called so)doesn't necessarily ve to crash, ple agree to disagree... Love is patient, it entails waitin 4 d one u r in love wit to realise she loves u too( assuming dat is so). Ofcz Wen I wrote hang on, I didn't mean 4 eternity, I meant 4 a reasonable time
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by malaria(f): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2012
Hahhhhhhaaaaaaaaa, poster u are what we Cal Asst. Secretary 2 the deputy finicial assisstance 2 the deputy boyfriend.
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by DExplorer1: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2012
malaria: Hahhhhhhaaaaaaaaa, poster u are what we Cal Asst. Secretary 2 the deputy finicial assisstance 2 the deputy boyfriend.
MALARIA.It's obvious!:
_
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2012
gree-die:
. Wt she has wit d oda guy can't be termed a relationship... Nd yes, if d op tinks he is a better guy 4 her, he should hang on. She may realise dat too nd den leave d oda guy, d relationship ( if it can be called so)doesn't necessarily ve to crash, ple agree to disagree... Love is patient, it entails waitin 4 d one u r in love wit to realise she loves u too( assuming dat is so). Ofcz Wen I wrote hang on, I didn't mean 4 eternity, I meant 4 a reasonable time
lol, until when she sees clearer, indeed. I still think she aint worth it. Will the girl deny that this guy doesnt feel anything for her? Why come to him for advice on another guy? How does she expect him to feel about it? Why torture him more?
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2012
gree-die:
End of Discussion.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by greedie1(f): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
Maria-G:
lol, until when she sees clearer, indeed. I still think she aint worth it. Will the girl deny that this guy doesnt feel anything for her? Why come to him for advice on another guy? How does she expect him to feel about it? Why torture him more?
. Mehn I dnt get u, except u ve super powers, ow ll u knw a guy loves u except he expresses itu r entitled to ur opinion duo bt I still tink u r hasty in concluding dat she isn't worth it
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
@ OP

You've placed yourself in the much dreaded Friend-Zone.

When you meet a new chic, do not hide your sexúal intentions. Do not bury your desire to bend her over and rail her hard. She doesn't want another confidant/girlfriend in you. She wants a hard member inside her while you tap that a-s-s.

Girls find it creepy and even frightening when the NICE guy/bestfriend that you've become suddenly screams "SURPRISE! SURPRISE! I have a díck tooo!" Ewwww shocked. It's like being a wolf in sheep's clothing grin.
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
gree-die:
. Mehn I dnt get u, except u ve super powers, ow ll u knw a guy loves u except he expresses itu r entitled to ur opinion duo bt I still tink u r hasty in concluding dat she isn't worth it
are you saying that the OP didnt express his feelings for the girl?
He did, and the girl knows about it and even gave an answer about not being ready for a relationship. Then she comes one day seeking for advice about another guy knowing fully well that this guy shes seeking advice from has feelings for her....my question is, what does she want to achieve asking such questions from someone whom she knows has feelings for her and have also expressed it? To get him jealous? To torture him? Does that mean she cant ask anyother person besides him?
Except the OP isnt telling us the whole story if not, when she told you she wasnt ready to go into a rlshp with you, what was your response? To be just friends and leave things the waythey are? Cus thats the only reason she has to ask for such advice from you.
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
Richfella: @ OP

You've placed yourself in the much dreaded Friend-Zone.

When you meet a new chic, do not hide your sexúal intentions. Do not bury your desire to bend her over and rail her hard. She doesn't want another confidant/girlfriend in you. She wants a hard member inside her while you tap that a-s-s.

Girls find it creepy and even frightening when the NICE guy/bestfriend that you've become suddenly screams "SURPRISE! SURPRISE! I have a díck tooo!" Ewwww shocked. It's like being a wolf in sheep's clothing grin.

I gotta agree with this post. Its weird when a dude I see as a friend suddenly wanna be more than friends. Like dude if you meet a girl and you like her, then let her know. Don't act like you her male pal and then suddenly wanna be more than that, then expect her to jump @ it.
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by greedie1(f): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
Maria-G:
are you saying that the OP didnt express his feelings for the girl?
He did, and the girl knows about it and even gave an answer about not being ready for a relationship. Then she comes one day seeking for advice about another guy knowing fully well that this guy shes seeking advice from has feelings for her....my question is, what does she want to achieve asking such questions from someone whom she knows has feelings for her and have also expressed it? To get him jealous? To torture him? Does that mean she cant ask anyother person besides him?
Except the OP isnt telling us the whole story if not, when she told you she wasnt ready to go into a rlshp with you, what was your response? To be just friends and leave things the waythey are? Cus thats the only reason she has to ask for such advice from you.
she didnt reject him, she was not ready 4 a relationship. Perhaps she is now nd wants to know if d guy still loves her. U r a lady so u should knw d techniques ladies use; if he is jealous, den he is prolly in luv, if he endures d torture, dem he is prolly 4 kips, if he enters d much feared "friend zone" den he prolly loves me enuf to endure bein called a bleedin hrt by fellow guys, d tot of loosin me is inconceivable so he ll settle 4 jr friendship..... U get d drift ryt?

Since he is all des, why cant he jst hang on nd allow her reach d conclusion...... Dat he is a dream come true 4 her?.
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 18, 2012
Wat she said was that we are so close &that she has taken me as her best friend and wud nt want to av a relationshp now
she said she told d guy she is not ready but he promisd 2 wait but e stl dsturb though she sort of luv im too
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
Divepen: Wat she said was that we are so close &that she has taken me as her best friend and wud nt want to av a relationshp now
she said she told d guy she is not ready but he promisd 2 wait but e stl dsturb though she sort of luv im too
gree-die, what do you have to say about this? Tell me this chick aint confused....so, until she comes out of her confusion, she aint worth his love.
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by greedie1(f): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
Maria-G:
gree-die, what do you have to say about this? Tell me this chick aint confused....so, until she comes out of her confusion, she aint worth his love.
even d confused deserves to be loved.... I get ur point, Its obvious d chic doesnt knw wat she wants but sayin she isnt worth it is too harsh..

Op, u wear d shoes so u tell us; do u love her enuf to wait wit d hope dt she may someday love u back? If not,get ova her nd move on. Dat pain? It fades wit each passin day.

U know wat to do, u just lack d courage to do it...... Well, DO IT!
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by tellwsdom: 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2012
Bro...maybe u don't have money undecided undecided
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by DExplorer1: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
tellwsdom: Bro...maybe u don't have money undecided undecided
In as much as you're entitled to your opinion, dude, there's NO wisdom in what's up there. Is it always about money?
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by tellwsdom: 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

In as much as you're entitled to your opinion, dude, there's NO wisdom in what's up there. Is it always about money?

Yes...No wonder all the girls are running from u here...cos u don't have money sad sad...I see u, u were just talking too much, running after them like flies going after poos sad sad
Re: A Lady I Love Wants My Advice About A Guy She Loves by DExplorer1: 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2012
tellwsdom:

Yes...No wonder all the girls are running from u here...cos u don't have money sad sad...I see u, u were just talking too much, running after them like flies going after poos sad sad
hahahahahahaha, ok dude, don't derail this thread. You need some replies, meet me here https://www.nairaland.com/967122/romance-sections-off-topic-chat/182 or https://www.nairaland.com/1050658/battle-romance-section-members-live/7

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ashi Joint In Isolo / My Husband Deflowered Me And Now Starves Me Of S-ex / Is It A Just Excuse To Sleep With Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.