Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

No Impeachment Threat Against Jonathan– PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Impeachment Threat Against Jonathan– PDP (475 Views)

Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose / Pdp Reaches-out To Tambuwal Over GEJ Impeachment Threat / Jonathan Reacts To Impeachment Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Impeachment Threat Against Jonathan– PDP by Deleahmed: 6:04am On Sep 17, 2012
The Peoples Democratic Party, on Sunday, asked its supporters not to panic over the move by the House of Representatives to impeach President Goodluck Jonathan.

The party said such a plan would not succeed.

Reacting to the ruling of a Federal High Court on Friday, which refused to stop the House of Representatives from going ahead with its plan to impeach the President, the National Publicity Secretary of the PDP, Chief Olisa Metuh, said it would not see the light of the day.

The House, which resumes on Tuesday, has threatened to impeach the President on alleged poor implementation of the 2012 budget.

http://www.punchng.com/news/theres-no-impeachment-threat-against-jonathan-pdp/
Re: No Impeachment Threat Against Jonathan– PDP by Yaya6: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2012
We 've had worse Presidents in this Country and GEJ stands out in term of transparency to a very high extent. I don't know the reason for these impeachment here and there. Abeg make dem leave GEJ to focus on it's administration cos these impeachment of a thing is just a distraction in governance. Or are there people making money through this?
Re: No Impeachment Threat Against Jonathan– PDP by Callotti: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. . . .GHANA MUST GO BAGS DON REACH GHANA.
Mu choi choi choi choi choi
Re: No Impeachment Threat Against Jonathan– PDP by fstranger: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2012
Callotti: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. . . .GHANA MUST GO BAGS DON REACH GHANA.
Mu choi choi choi choi choi

Dude Ghana must go bags don reach Ghana tey tey. Don reach America sef, I don receive mine

(1) (Reply)

Reclaiming Bakassi Peninsula / JTF Raids Bomb Factory, Arrest 156 Suspects / Jonathan Condemns Blasphemous Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.