Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? (35206 Views)

Why It Is Offensive To Give/Receive With Your Left Hand? / Do You Find The Word "nigga" Offensive? / Non-verbal communication that is considered offensive to Nigerians....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by cap28: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2012
~Royal~:

No, Blame must be placed where it belongs - at the footsteps of the incompetent, technologically unequipped, Black Man.

Incompetent? Technologically "unequipped"? how come we built great empires like Mali, Ghana, Songhai, Benin, How come we invented farming techniques such as irrigation? how come we developed writing techniques such as hieroglyphics, how come we had highly organised systems of government.
How come the Nok people of central nigeria were the pioneers of iron tools long before any european understood their signifiance?

We were defeated by the europeans not because we were incompetent or technologically backward but because we were not UNITED AS A RACE OF PEOPLE - this is our achilles heel and it continues to plague us till today, the european conquest of africa was not something that happened in one day - it was a gradual and sustained attack that resulted in what we have today. africans are not united along racial lines but along kinship and ethnic lines europeans are the same but when it comes to dealing with an outsider they unite along racial lines.

Stop with the weak coward "Victim" Mentality you are polluting this thread with

Whining...

Whining....and more Whining.

Were your people whining when they pleaded with the US govt to allow them to vote? were they whining when they asked for the right to be allowed to use the same toilets, restaurants, water fountains, schools, swimming pools, movie theatres as whites?

were they also whining when they begged for the right to be allowed to marry whites despite the whole sale r.ape of your women by white men throughout the 18th, 19th and mid 20th centuries ? check the case of Loving v Virginia in which an interracial couple went all the way to the supreme court in 1967 in order to decriminalise interacial marriage in america - were they also whinining?

Although your facts are correct....you and i have a different mentality when dealing with the "Racist White Man"

No my man, you have been so beaten down by living in a white supremacy hell hole that you see yourself as the problem and not the white man, you have been so abused and mistreated by a system that does not even see you as equal to a white man that you are now NUMB AND DESENSITISED TO ALL THE ABUSE YOU AND YOUR ANCESTORS HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO FOR THE PAST 500 YEARS. YOU ARE NOW IN A STATE OF PERMANENT DENIAL - YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM A MENTAL ILLNESS WHICH MAKES BLACK PEOPLE TURN ON THEMSELVES WHEN THEY FEEL THERE IS NO OTHER WAY OUT. ITS CALLED SELF HATE - AND YOU MY MAN ARE IN THE ADVANCED STAGES OF IT. Its so much easier to blame the victim because he is an easier target, you feel powerless in a system that automatically labels you as a thug, criminal, mental deficient, ra.pist, low life and loser - instead of CONFRONTING the underhand and diabolical attacks that the white man has launched and continues to launch against you, you take the easy way out and blame yourself and other blacks, correct me if im wrong but isnt a coward, a wimp and a loser a person who is too afraid to confront the truth?

You are a wimp...a whiner...you want to play the Victim.

And Cry and Scream about blacks being somehow "Victimized"...

While I am a Warrior...who has a Warrior's mentality....

We are not the Victims..we are the Losers

There is a difference.

You are a warrior because you pretend as if everything is okay when you are more likely to be stopped by the police when driving? you are a warrior because now you can sleep with white women that white men dont find attractive or who cant get white men to take care of them? you are a warrior because you are more likely to be unemployed even with a college education than an uneducated white man, you are a warrior because the white power structure has allowed a few token blacks to have a piece of the pie while the vast majority of black america wallow in poverty, substandard education, poor housing and ignorance?

There are only Warriors and Whiners ...Winners and Losers....Might and the Weak

You...Mr Cap28 fall in the category of the Latter.

So let me get this right - you are the winner because you are in denial and are going through life living in a strait jacket pretending that everything is okay in america when black men suffer the highest rate of incarcerations, the highest rate of unemployment and are more likely to die earlier than any racial group in america.

whereas i am the loser because i speak the truth, see the truth, acknowledge the truth and try to educate blacks about the truth - hmmmmmmmm (shakes head in disbelief )

A weak Black man who wants to blame all of the black race's problems and self hate on.....That's right you guessed it..."The White Man"

..That devilish satanic white man..

lol ah yes... the same Devilish White man who has done NOTHING different to you that your Arab "Brothers" have not done to you...times Infinity.....

Typical excuse of a self hating low esteeemed black man in permanent denial, i have never excused the role that the arab has played in the subjugation of the black man , however if you want to compare the extent of the psychological and physical damage that has been done to the black man by the white man and the arab - the white man wins hands down -the transaharan slave trade though brutal did not reduce africans to mere property or chattel which was the case with the transatlantic slave trade, the children of enslaved africans captured by arabs were born free and therefore slavery was not passed on from generation to generation as was the case with the transatlantic slave trade invented by the european. Who invented the one drop rule that stipulated that if you have even one drop of african blood in you you are a slave ( this has now been modified to mean that one drop of black blood no matter how far back in your genealogy means you are black) - who invented that - the arab or the european?

the one drop rule in america is an underhand way of ensuring that whites remain the dominant group economically and politically while the non whites remain subjugated - the situation is so bad that black americans even practic a variation of it amongst themselves - its known as colorism - where the darker your skin the less valued you are among your fellow black peers - if that is not a mental illness i dont know what is!!! look at the so called black people you respect and idolise - mainly light skinned - your successful and even the unsucessful men do not date or marry dark skinned black women with african facial features - why is that?

I suppose we should cry and whine and play the poor "victim" role in our war against the Arabs as Well....

In the Sports World...when your Opponent is better than you, You do not blame the "greatness" of your opponent for you being Unable to compete

Instead however a "great" athlete places the Blame upon himself..for not being "Great Enough"...to Conquer or Compete

You want to "Blame the White Man"....

what a pathetic analogy - sport is based on everyone playing on a LEVEL playing field , white supremacy is built on a foundation of INEQUALITY, let me explain, the white man is where he is in the world today not because he is more intelligent but because he stole, raped and plundered his way through life, is that your definiition of being "better" the white man stole america from the native americans, wiped them out and then enslaved africans and used their free labour to build the most powerful nation on the earth - they then enacted laws which ENSURED that the descendants of those black africans would never attain equality with whites for example they passed laws BANNING blacks from owning land, voting (in order to change their situation) having access to the same level of education as whites, being allowed to earn as much as whites, being allowed to run their own businesses (read about how white vigilantes burnt down an affluent business district owned by black americans in the 1920s in collaboration with your govt) but to you this means BEING BETTER!!!!! this is why i say you are mentally ill - you are suffering from a mental delusion brought on by years of mistreatment and abuse as a result of living in a black hating society.

Go right head.

Cowardice display which i expect coming from nothing more than a docile cooon

However as a warrior...I see them as no different than all the Other Races of Men who have taken advantage, rapedd, robbed and pillaged from the Black Man.

Blame must be placed on your People. Our People. The inability to be Might and Conquer

This is a Savage World.

Only the Strong Survive

Can someone please hand this Timid Docile Cowardice Cooon a Napkin to dry his tears.

Being Timid, Soft, and Playing the Victimized member of Humanity does not make you pro black....mr cap.

It does however prove your own cerebral inferiority.

in the Wild, A Lion never cries over his inability to Conquer an Impala~~ Royal

SELF HATE IS LIKE CANCER IT EATS SLOWLY AWAY AT THE MIND OF A PERSON UNTIL IT REDUCES THEM INTO A RAGE FILLED VIOLENT WRECK - THAT IS WHERE YOU ARE HEADED MY FRIEND. Abraham Lincoln had this to say about your people but many dullards like yourself erroneously beleive that he was not a racist :

Abraham Lincoln Quote

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.”

by:

Abraham Lincoln
(1809-1865) 16th US President
Source:

Fourth Debate with Stephen A. Douglas at Charleston, Illinois, September 18, 1858
(The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume III, pp. 145-146.)

So there you have it - white america never has and never will accept you as an american citizen. Continue to live in denial - since that is what warriors and winners do.
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2012
We were defeated by the europeans not because we were incompetent or technologically backward but because we were not UNITED AS A RACE OF PEOPLE - this is our achilles heel and it continues to plague us till today, the european conquest of africa was not something that happened in one day - it was a gradual and sustained attack that resulted in what we have today. africans are not united along racial lines but along kinship and ethnic lines europeans are the same but when it comes to dealing with an outsider they unite along racial lines.

lol Nonsense. Europeans themselves have "never been united as a Race"

As i so eloquently stated earlier...."whining"

Random Babble of a Man who has no Knowledge of History or of the Futility of his own people

Name one point during World History when all of the White Race was ever Unified.

As my British mates would say.

Rubbish.

Think of another Outrageous Fabricated excuse for our Lack of Military Might and Cerebral Tactics Failing.

I speak of the "War Game"....you speak of excuses. wink

Were your people whining when they pleaded with the US govt to allow them to vote? were they whining when they asked for the right to be allowed to use the same toilets, restaurants, water fountains, schools, swimming pools, movie theatres as whites?

were they also whining when they begged for the right to be allowed to marry whites despite the whole sale r.ape of your women by white men throughout the 18th, 19th and mid 20th centuries ? check the case of Loving v Loving in which an interracial couple went all the way to the supreme court in 1967 in order to decriminalise interacial marriage in america - were they also whinining?

No, They were "Taking Action".

Which is exactly my point.

Action>Docile Impotent Negro Blame Game Tactics.

what a pathetic analogy - sport is based on everyone playing on a LEVEL playing field , white supremacy is built on a foundation of INEQUALITY, let me explain, the white man is where he is in the world today not because he is more intelligent but because he stole, Molested and plundered his way through life, is that your definiition of being "better" the white man stole america from the native americans, wiped them out and then enslaved africans and used their free labour to build the most powerful nation on the earth - they then enacted laws which ENSURED that the descendants of those black africans would never attain equality with whites for example they passed laws BANNING blacks from owning land, voting (in order to change their situation) having access to the same level of education as whites, being allowed to earn as much as whites, being allowed to run their own businesses (read about how white vigilantes burnt down an affluent business district owned by black americans in the 1920s in collaboration with your govt) but to you this means BEING BETTER!!!!! this is why i say you are mentally ill - you are suffering from a mental delusion brought on by years of mistreatment and abuse as a result of living in a black hating society.

More Rubbish. Sports is not based on a "level playing field"...Physically everyone is different.

Physically each athlete has his or her advantages.

There is no level playing field when a 6'1" 179 pound point guard is guarding Lebron James on the Wing

As for the Politics of Sports....Is it not true that the Big Market Teams and Big Market Clubs can afford higher payrolls and more expensive players?

Do big market big name teams get preferential treatment and benefit for biased calls? Absolutely

New York Yankees.
Fc Barcelona
La Lakers
Real Madrid
Manchester United.

Do not play on a level playing field....

6'8 super genetic freaks with 49 inch vertical Leaps do not play on a Level Playing Field.....

Your Remark about..."the white man is where he is not because he is more intelligent" Is a bit strange...Because i never wrote that

I wrote about "our" lack of Intelligence Within the War Game....Europe was far more advanced. Technologically superior beyond Measure.

You say, he is where he is, because "He"(that devilish white man lol) stole and molestedd his way through life....

You mention about Europe Conquering Africa.....

How was that done if not for Superior Tactics and Technology through the Wargame cap?....

You write nonsense, then contradict yourself.

How was the (Devilish Satanic White Man) allowed to pull off these historical feats of Conquer...had it not been for his Cerebral and Tactical Superiority Regarding the War Game?

Exactly.

You wrote another reply in which you made false claims that i said "everything in america is Ok"

By all means please post the quote. Or Engage in a debate with Factual Quotes represented by that party.

Can you post a Quote in which i wrote such?

Ill Wait. wink
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2012
Viewing this topic: cap28 and 1 guest(s)

Just in case you wanted to pretend you weren't in the thread at the time of my response.

...Show me this Quote in which i mention how everything in America is Ok

You wrote this long Fabricated post to counter material Royal never wrote.

In an Attempt to save yourself from an Embarrassing display of Font Rappe.

Post the Quote. grin

Show me Where Royal has ever Wrote anything of the sort...on this entire forum.
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2012
Black Americans being at a disadvantage within the Western World is a Direct Result of Africa "Losing" The Tactical War Game throughout World History.

You can't speak of Blacks in America being treated poorly. When the truth is..the blacks in America are only here because of "Losses" Taken Through Historical Battles of The War Game

The Politics are of such because we are the Losers.

Why?

Why are we losers Mr Cap.

Because Of Africa.

Because Africa continued to Lose...whether it be to Arabs or Whites.

Political Systems being Unjust in America, were that way because that's the direction history has taken

Black Americans had to "fight" for every single thing we have

As i said before...Warriors...and Whiners.
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2012
Incompetent? Technologically "unequipped"? how come we built great empires like Mali, Ghana, Songhai, Benin, How come we invented farming techniques such as irrigation? how come we developed writing techniques such as hieroglyphics, how come we had highly organised systems of government.
How come the Nok people of central nigeria were the pioneers of iron tools long before any european understood their signifiance?

Ahhh yes, "Organized Systems of Government....and Writing Techniques such as Hieroglyphics."

That's very impressive.

Too bad it doesn't equal the Power of nuclear weapons, and advanced firearms

Too Bad the Entire rest of the World also has..."Writing Techniques" and "Organized Systems of Government" as well...

You are patting yourself on the back for things..the whole entire world has Accomplished.

Farming Techniques?

Once again We are speaking of the War Game and War Tactics

Farming "techniques" won't over throw a Nation

My mind only knows the Battle.

Do you want to discuss the War Game? or "Farming Techniques"?

You decide.

Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2012
Cap who are the 10 best Militaries/Armed Forces In the World?

Do any "Black" Nations Crack the Top 10?

Why is that Cap.....

...Why is that?..

Let me guess...The Evil Satanic White Man is Holding The Black Man Back from his advancement in the wargame as well?

How come these same Evil Satanic White men can't stop the warriors of the Middle East.

How come these same Evil Satanic White men can't fucckk with Pakistan or Iran?

....Do you know what would happen if the United States and that Evil Satanic Devilish white man even Dared to Invade Iran?

Those Persians are Warriors my man.

How come Arabs don't whine and cry all shy like a Timid Coward about "Racism"...Instead they Slaughter you with a Gun and Cut the Cracker mans head off

Why is that Cap?.

Why is it that Black Americans Fight....Middle Eastern Arabs Fight....The China Man will Fight....But the West African Remains a coward..?

Bowing down to White and Arab Rule

Explain this...

Illl wait....

Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
You want to Willingly, like a timid docile coward hand your resources over to Europe...then turn around and "whine" about Racism against you

How come The Arab man of the middle east...who has less overall resources than You..is willing to Fight for his own wealth and resources

While African black owned governments are willingly handing over resources...Allowing the 21 century "quiet" rapee of your Nations.

Oh let me guess...the "White Man made you do it"...

....?

Military Mind.....

Warrior Spirit....

Blacks are in the situation we are in because of Losing. Nothing more Nothing Less

All i am reading is excuses.......

Answer these post so i can get to your outlandish statement of how "The Arab Devil" is somehow less Evil than the "White Devil"

Fascinating Comment coming from a man who walks the very continent that same Arab Man still to this very day causes his destruction and Mayhem.

I would venture to say the South Sudanese, and many North African Blacks, would vehemently disagree with that Assertion lol

Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by cap28: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
Mr Royal you are tying yourself into knots while making zero points in response to anything i have posted.

The white race united during the second world war against the Japanese in order to ensure that the europeans and americans remained the dominant world powers, they also dropped two atomic bombs on japan but none on germany in order to crush japan's military capability and completely demoralise the japanese people, but in the case of germany they actually helped former nazi scientists escape from germany udner a us govt sponsored operation known as operation paper clip - these scientists then worked with the US govt to build the atomic bomb and develop america's nuclear technology.

The white south africans (descendants of dutch and english settlers also united against the black south africans during aparthied to ensure white minority rule remained in place in south africa.

america, britain and israel worked together with the white minority rule in south african assisting the apartheid regime in the development of nuclear technology.

the US congress in collaboration with europe passed a piece of legislation known as ZIDERA in the early 2000s which brought about the collapse of the Zimbabwean economy when Mugabe started seizing farmland originally owned by zimbabweans from white european farmers.

Its funny how you equate begging and pleading to be allowed to use the same toilet as a white man as taking action but creating awareness amongst blacks which is what i am doing as whining - again evidence of deep self loathing and self hatred whenever you are confronted with the truth.

the white man's ability to develop a formidable war machine did not happen in one day - it happended over time and it happened because the white man had an agenda - to create an empire, they were not geniuses - the britsh for example had previously been subjugated by the romans - they already knew what it was like to be oppressed by a stronger power - the british merely copied their former enslavers and perpetrated what they had once suffered on black africans - thats all they did. they are not the demi gods that you so desperately like to paint them to be.

we africans had no reason to employ the same tactics as we were self sufficient and had no interest in expansion of our territory.

you dismiss our knowledge of farming techniques because you are st.upid, do you think if african slaves did not posses the farming skills that they had america would have become the great and wealthy nations that it is today?

who planted and harvested the multi million dollar cash crop cotton?

without the highly skilled labour and craftsmanship of african slave labour who would have cleared the forests, dug ditches, cleared swamps, built the mansions and slave plantations?

We are at a loss now because of an accident of history not because we are s.tupid or incompetent, the europeans caught us off guard and they capitalised on it period.

this is the same way the chinese were once caught off guard by the japanese and the europeans but they rose to become a power to be reckoned with, we are still capable of the same.
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by TerryCarr(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2012
@~Royal~ finally some one who makes sense grin
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
The White Race was United During World War 2 !?!?!?!?

Oh my Fhhucking God.

Unplug this Niqqah's computer....

1 Like

Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2012
Answer my Post. As i Have answered yours

I asked you to Point out the Quote in which you responded to

Instead you "duck" that...because you know you were straight making up an Argument and Arguing against your own Fictional one Created from your own Inner Insanities.

Are we going to engage in a real debate?

Or are you going to continue to bloviate nonsense about how the White Race was Somehow Unified During World War 2...(lmfao)...

...You Tell me?.
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by cap28: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2012
~Royal~:
The White Race was United During World War 2 !?!?!?!?

Oh my Fhhucking God.

Unplug this Niqqah's computer....

united states, canada, australia, new zealand, britain, russia vs germany and japan

now correct me if im wrong but the group to the left are what exactly?
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2012
Shout out to My man Adolf Hitler and My homie Mussolini...I had no idea they were Japanese.

Damn

....This niqqah serious too....

My man playing too much Call of Duty
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2012
So Italy and Germany's involvement are just Disregarded.?

...This is some Call of Duty shitt

My man rewriting his own Historical Timelines.

....oh ok...so the white race was unified...despite the two most racist ideologies being defeated by the Us and The Mighty Soviets

Word?......

Ya game coming out for Playstation or Xbox?

Cause i wanna use the Japanese Hitler.

Is he Downloadable Content?
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2012
Had Russia teamed up with Hitler....There would have never been a Super Power Known as the United States.

"White Nations" were jealous of Adolf.

He was a bad Mouthafoukah.....

Russia...pardon me...The Soviet Union...had to team up with the Us just to stop him

The two most powerful military forces.

Had to team up.

To stop this man.

A man who preached for the unifying of the pure white race.

Yet you are going to sit here....

And type that The White Race was Unified During the War.....

LmFao

The White Race has never been unified you black fool.

[size=20pt]NEVER[/size]
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by TerryCarr(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2012
cap28: Mr Royal you are tying yourself into knots while making zero points in response to anything i have posted.

The white race united during the second world war against the Japanese in order to ensure that the europeans and americans remained the dominant world powers, they also dropped two atomic bombs on japan but none on germany in order to crush japan's military capability and completely demoralise the japanese people,
but in the case of germany they actually helped former nazi scientists escape from germany udner a us govt sponsored operation known as operation paper clip - these scientists then worked with the US govt to build the atomic bomb and develop america's nuclear technology.

The white south africans (descendants of dutch and english settlers also united against the black south africans during aparthied to ensure white minority rule remained in place in south africa.

america, britain and israel worked together with the white minority rule in south african assisting the apartheid regime in the development of nuclear technology.

the US congress in collaboration with europe passed a piece of legislation known as ZIDERA in the early 200s which brought about the collapse of the Zimbabwean economy when Mugabe started seizing farmland originally owned by zimbabweans from white european farmers.

Its funny how you equate begging and pleading to be allowed to use the same toilet as a white man as taking action but creating awareness amongst blacks which is what i am doing as whining - again evidence of deep self loathing and self hatred whenever you are confronted with the truth.

the white man's ability to develop a formidable war machine did not happen in one day - it happended over time and it happened because the white man had an agenda - to create an empire, they were not geniuses - the britsh for example had previously been subjugated by the romans - they already knew what it was like to be oppressed by a stronger power - the british merely copied their former enslavers and perpetrated what they had once suffered on black africans - thats all they did. they are not the demi gods that you so desperately like to paint them to be.

we africans had no reason to employ the same tactics as we were self sufficient and had no interest in expansion of our territory.

you dismiss our knowledge of farming techniques because you are st.upid, do you think if african slaves did not posses the farming skills that they had america would have become the great and wealthy nations that it is today?

who planted and harvested the multi million dollar cash crop cotton?

without the highly skilled labour and craftsmanship of african slave labour who would have cleared the forests, dug ditches, cleared swamps, built the mansions and slave plantations?

We are at a loss now because of an accident of history not because we are s.tupid or incompetent, the europeans caught us off guard and they capitalised on it period.

this is the same way the chinese were once caught off guard by the japanese and the europeans but they rose to become a power to be reckoned with, we are still capable of the same.

first off the whites did not unity against japan it was the allies vs the axis(which had white nations) and the nuke was done by America alone and Germany got an beat down by russia(a mostly white nation) and was occupied up until the 1990's
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6f/Map-Germany-1945.svg[/img]

and the rest of comment is dumb whites are not unite, Yugoslavia, northern Ireland is a good example. also have you seen Spain lately?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuisvfz3Aus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNBG9GckaEs&feature=related

or Britain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55HJhpLwJtg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZnsEub35vw
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
cap28 Should just leave the forum for even writing that. lol

The Complexed stupidity in that comment is beyond measure.

...How can somebody write that.....

lol.....he picked one of the most Egregious "White on White" crime moments in world history...to make claims of a Unified White Race

Dear God.

Someone text his cell phone and advise him to cease submitting immediately.
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by TerryCarr(m): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2012
cap28:

united states, canada, australia, new zealand, britain, russia vs germany and japan

now correct me if im wrong but the group to the left are what exactly?

and Italy, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria etc
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_powers
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by TerryCarr(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2012
~Royal~:
Had Russia teamed up with Hitler....There would have never been a Super Power Known as the United States.

"White Nations" were jealous of Adolf.

He was a bad Mouthafoukah.....

Russia...pardon me...The Soviet Union...had to team up with the Us just to stop him

The two most powerful military forces.

Had to team up.

To stop this man.

A man who preached for the unifying of the pure white race.

Yet you are going to sit here....

And type that The White Race was Unified During the War.....

LmFao

The White Race has never been unified you black fool.

[size=20pt]NEVER[/size]
grin grin grin grin nazi germany attack russia
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by cap28: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2012
~Royal~:
Cap who are the 10 best Militaries/Armed Forces In the World?

Do any "Black" Nations Crack the Top 10?

Why is that Cap.....

...Why is that?..

Let me guess...The Evil Satanic White Man is Holding The Black Man Back from his advancement in the wargame as well?

How come these same Evil Satanic White men can't stop the warriors of the Middle East.

How come these same Evil Satanic White men can't fucckk with Pakistan or Iran?

....Do you know what would happen if the United States and that Evil Satanic Devilish white man even Dared to Invade Iran?

Those Persians are Warriors my man.

How come Arabs don't whine and cry all shy like a Timid Coward about "Racism"...Instead they Slaughter you with a Gun and Cut the Cracker mans head off

Why is that Cap?.

Why is it that Black Americans Fight....Middle Eastern Arabs Fight....The China Man will Fight....But the West African Remains a coward..?

Bowing down to White and Arab Rule

Explain this...

Illl wait....

your limited intelligence prevents you from analysing situations by looking at root causes, you are like a retarded child - you look at things based on how they appear now withiout understanding that there are root causes behind every situation , yes the europeans are militarily superior to all black nations but HOW DID THAT COME ABOUT FOOL? HAVE YOU ATTEMPTED TO ASK YOURSELF THAT QUESTION - as i stated in my earlier post they built their war machine up over a number of years, while we were spending our time developing architecture, astrology, medicine and farming techniques, in other words we were more civilised and advanced than they were, they on the other hand were busy savagely killing each other and fighting over their very limited natural resources, in other words they HAD to build up a war machine because their very existence depended on it.

with regard to your claim that we africans timidly and dociley handed over our resources to the europeans all i can say to you is that you are ignorant and brainwashed - if your claim is true why were we engaged in warfare with the europeans for hundreds of years, why did it take them years and not days to occupy and annex the whole of africa? why did we have freedom fighters such as patrice lumumba, nelson mandela, thomas sankara, steve biko and so many others too numerous to mention if were so docile and compliant?

by the way the middle east is run by compliant western puppets - saudi arabia was set up by the british empire after the collapse of the ottoman empire, qatar, kuwait, UAE, bahrain, egypt are all client states of the united states and europe , libya was the only arab state that was independent of total us and british control until the fall of Qadaffi last year.

the black american was defeated by the white power structure after the assasination of Malcolm X and Martin Luther king, they fooled you into thinking that now that you can use the same toilet as a white person you are now equal to them - what a joke.

You are still in chains and will remain in chains until you enter the grave, america is a white nation build and developed for whites only, blacks were brought to america to serve whites, that is the way it is and that is the way it will always be - deal with it.

when you talk about black americans fighting the system i laugh hysterically, apart from Malcolm X you didnt really have any real fighters, take a look at the so called leaders you have now - Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson - professional rented negroes who spend all their time pandering, begging and bowing to the white power structure is that your own idea of leadership and action?

like i said you are mentally ill and completely delusional - keep it up - very soon you will end up institutionalised like the rest of your brothers in the prison or psychiatric system.
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
Viewing this topic: Niggmatic, TerryCarr(m), ~Royal~ and 5 guest(s)

That Niqqah left out of embarrassment.

How dare you come debate the God with some Low intelligible off brand Babble like that.

^---The War God right there.... Now that's a Gangsta.

Many nations including the two most powerful white nations.(well actually 3) had to gang up to stop him.

And Lets not forget Italy in all of this.

Cap.....Just Take ya[size=15pt] L [/size]fam.

Im Embarrassed for you...

The White Race is even more heavily divided than Blacks.

A map of Europe alone and its boarders could even detail that to the most basic of minds

A deep detailed look at European History shows you Europeans fought amongst themselves as well.

Those wars and battles amongst themselves made their schematic approach to the War Game Even More Advanced and Deadly.

Im speaking on Old History...

Cap, there has never been a Unified White Race.
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by TerryCarr(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2012
~Royal~:
Viewing this topic: Niggmatic, TerryCarr(m), ~Royal~ and 5 guest(s)

That Niqqah left out of embarrassment.

How dare you come debate the God with some Low intelligible off brand Babble like that.

^---The War God right there.... Now that's a Gangsta.

Many nations including the two most powerful white nations.(well actually 3) had to gang up to stop him.

And Lets not forget Italy in all of this.

Cap.....Just Take ya[size=15pt] L [/size]fam.

Im Embarrassed for you...

The White Race is even more heavily divided than Blacks.

A map of Europe alone and its boarders could even detail that to the most basic of minds

A deep detailed look at European History shows you Europeans fought amongst themselves as well.

Those wars and battles amongst themselves made their schematic approach to the War Game Even More Advanced and Deadly.

Im speaking on Old History...

Cap, there has never been a Unified White Race.
indeed
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2012
now this is epic..cap vs royal...

grin

guys, guys! Stop it. Take a break, a nice hour long breather.
You are BOTH right. I'm not home right now and want to contribute. Yall killing me with these chapter books lol.

Geeeeeeze!
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2012
Terry stay cosigning.

I think you are like the "nice" version of uncle ruckus sometimes. tongue
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by TerryCarr(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2012
*Kails*:
Terry stay cosigning.

I think you are like the "nice" version of uncle ruckus sometimes. tongue
i'm a "uncle ruckus" i just don't like mindless wining about "white did everything bad to us" crap
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
cap28:

your limited intelligence prevents you from analysing situations by looking at root causes, you are like a retarded child - you look at things based on how they appear now withiout understanding that there are root causes behind every situation , yes the europeans are militarily superior to all black nations but HOW DID THAT COME ABOUT FOOL?

lol I wrote this Question to you.

And out of Anger Rage and Embarrassment you Write the Same Question and Ask me..

As if i did not just ask you this in a sarcastic trap detailing how you were tangled in your own Garbage.

...Should i even bother replying to your statement of "the reason why Europe Military is more mighty is because Africans were more Civilized"...

It that really worth a reply?...lmao

My man you are embarrassing yourself.

You got called out on your World War 2 lack of knowledge then completely tried to avoid discussing ANYTHING regarding the trash you just posted.

I guess deep down inside you knew you fhhucked that one up lol grin

So now you jumped from..."Whites Dominated Africa because they were Unified"

To a Whole nother Fabricated excuse which is almost as Hilarious...

Now it's....

"Africa was more civilized".

...Oh really?....

....Africa?..

[size=16pt]Africa??!!?.[/size] Rotflmfao.

Human Beings as a Whole in My Opinion are not all that Civilized by Majority as a whole at All to be honest.

But using that as an "Excuse" for being inferior within the war game is Comical

To put it in perspective...The Most "Civilized" and Liberal countries of the Modern World Boast the Strongest Militaries.

Let me ask you a Question...what's with your Infatuation with Slavery and Black American Struggles?

By the way, Im still waiting on a quote and verification of this Post you fabricated and replied to.

I notice you keep avoiding that topic...lol

1 Like

Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2012
"The white Race is even more heavily divided than Blacks."

i dont kno about all that.

1 Like

Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2012
when you talk about black americans fighting the system i laugh hysterically, apart from Malcolm X you didnt really have any real fighters, take a look at the so called leaders you have now - Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson - professional rented negroes who spend all their time pandering, begging and bowing to the white power structure is that your own idea of leadership and action?

The Black American Male of Today can't even be put in the same sentence with warriors who fought for progress in our struggle during the previous century
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by cap28: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
The white race are ALWAYS UNITED AGAINST ANY NON WHITE RACE they may fight amongst themselves from time to time over resources as was the case during the second world war but for the most part they ALWAYS UNITE AGAINST ANY OUTSIDER WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN.

Terry carr - why did america drop the atomic bomb on japan (despite Japan's surrender) but not on Germany?

why is no non european nation a member of NATO?

why did america and israel chose to assist the white minority rule of south africa in the building of nuclear technology ?

Royal - i have nothign to add to my earlier words to you other than to tell you that due to the fact that you have spent your entire life at the bottom of the food chain you hate anything that reminds you of your african ancestry and that is why you will remain a brainwashed pawn in a black hating nation until you die - i really pity you.
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2012
TerryCarr: i'm a "uncle ruckus" i just don't like mindless wining about "white did everything bad to us" crap

You also dont like ppl bigging up african history.
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2012
cap28: The white race are ALWAYS UNITED AGAINST ANY NON WHITE RACE they may fight amongst themselves from time to time over resources as was the case during the second world war but for the most part they ALWAYS UNITE AGAINST ANY OUTSIDER WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN.

Terry carr - why did america drop the atomic bomb on japan (despite Japan's surrender) but not on Germany?

why is no non european nation a member of NATO?

why did america and israel chose to assist the white minority rule of south africa in the building of nuclear technology ?

Royal - i have nothign to add to my earlier words to you other than to tell you that due to the fact that you have spent your entire life at the bottom of the food chain you hate anything that reminds you of your african ancestry and that is why you will remain a brainwashed pawn in a black hating nation until you die - i really pity you.

Again with this "i hate african" persecution complex?....

Stay on Topic.

All i see is a coward resigning from a debate because he thought adolf hitler was japanese and had no knowledge of of european nations involved on "the team"...lol
Re: Why Is 'Nigger' Offensive? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
Show me a Historical Timeline throughout history when the white race was ever Unified....

WWII has been debunked....Lmfao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbo Day Celebration In Berlin, Germany (photos, Video) / Pictures Of Lovely Geles You Wouldn't Mind Wearing? / African Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.