Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Jesus And Mohamed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus And Mohamed (1011 Views)

Abubkr Al Baghagi: Isis Leader, Islamic Caliph And Mohamed's Successor / Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? / Our Islam,allah And Mohamed Are Symbols Of Peace.inspite Of Boko Haram's Acts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus And Mohamed by Networkmaster(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2012
I have been wondering and pondering on these questions and i hope someone will help me out here.
1. Is Jesus and Mohamed the descendant of Abraham? if so, why the different religion and teaching?
2. Where was Jesus when Mohamed was on earth? or where was Mohamed when Jesus was on earth? in-fact, who came first on earth?
If they both claim to be the Messiah or prophet i wonder why one of them didn't take over the whole world?

Please, could someone help clarify this questions, because i can't just understand certain things.
I keep thinking about this because i strongly believe if the world had just one religion the world would have been a better place to live.
Re: Jesus And Mohamed by Tascocent(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
Networkmaster: I have been wondering and pondering on these questions and i hope someone will help me out here.
1. Is Jesus and Mohamed the descendant of Abraham? if so, why the different religion and teaching?
2. Where was Jesus when Mohamed was on earth? or where was Mohamed when Jesus was on earth? in-fact, who came first on earth?
If they both claim to be the Messiah or prophet i wonder why one of them didn't take over the whole world?

Please, could someone help clarify this questions, because i can't just understand certain things.
I keep thinking about this because i strongly believe if the world had just one religion the world would have been a better place to live.
Jesus Christ no b Mohamed mate at all.........................
Re: Jesus And Mohamed by k2039: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
If you can access nairaland from your phone or laptop,google shouldnt be a problem

2 Likes

Re: Jesus And Mohamed by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2012
k2039: If you can access nairaland from your phone or laptop,google shouldnt be a problem
Google is what you think.
Re: Jesus And Mohamed by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2012
Networkmaster: I have been wondering and pondering on these questions and i hope someone will help me out here.

1- YES JESUS AND MOHAMMED ARE BOTH SHEMETIC DESCENDANTS OF ABRAHAM. JESUS IS SHEMETIC ISRAELITE FROM THE TRIBE OF JUDAH AND MOHAMMED IS SHEMETIC ISHMAELITE

2-MOHAMMED WAS ON EARTH LONG AFTER JESUS. JESUS WAS ON EARTH AT THE DAWN OF THE AD ERA WHILE MOHAMMED WAS LIKE 600 TO 700 YEARS AFTER THAT. JESUS CAME FIRST. MOHAMMED IS NOT THE MESSIAH. ISLAM IS A DELUSIONAL CATEGORY THAT GOD PLACES SPIRITUALLY DEAD PEOPLE IN. ISAIAH 66 VS 4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.
Re: Jesus And Mohamed by Sweetnecta: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
@obadiah777:
by obadiah777: 2:22pm

1- YES JESUS AND MOHAMMED ARE BOTH SHEMETIC DESCENDANTS OF ABRAHAM. JESUS IS SHEMETIC ISRAELITE FROM THE TRIBE OF JUDAH AND MOHAMMED IS SHEMETIC ISHMAELITE

2-MOHAMMED WAS ON EARTH LONG AFTER JESUS. JESUS WAS ON EARTH AT THE DAWN OF THE AD ERA WHILE MOHAMMED WAS LIKE 600 TO 700 YEARS AFTER THAT. JESUS CAME FIRST. MOHAMMED IS NOT THE MESSIAH.
570 years after is much earlier than 700 years after and no one says the title of Muhammad [sa] is Massiah.

Although, the title is not exclusive to Jesus, alone and indeed all messengers of God are anointed by Him, anointed being the meaning of massiah [wipe]. Ibrahim [as] is Friend of God, so are all Messengers [as]. Moses [as] was speech as spoken to by God, so are all messengers [as]. Noah [as] had his prayers against disbelief and disbelievers answered, so are all the messengers [as]. Muhammad [sa] is the last of Messengers and prophets, no one will come anew after him [as].

ISLAM IS A DELUSIONAL CATEGORY THAT GOD PLACES SPIRITUALLY DEAD PEOPLE IN.
Impossible unless you have proofs. Islam is the religion of Noah our second common father, Adam [as] who was also a muslim being the first. No group of faith follows the pattern of Ibrahim [as] the father of faith, except the muslim. The process of worship of God by Jesus, in devotion, standing, bowing, prostrating and hoping and trusting and longing for Him Alone is practiced today by sincere Muslims. How can Islam be spiritually be dead?

ISAIAH 66 VS 4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.
Thats addressing you and the jews. You device and develop new religion that Jesus has nothing to do with it. Yet you attach it to him. This is fraud against Jesus. The jews developed and device a different religion that Moses had nothing to do with, there is no praying to a cracked wall with prayer papers stuffed into it by Moses. Jesus didnt do that and declared that he was following the foot steps of previous prophets. Each prophet prostrated his face on the ground to God, exactly how the muslims are doing today.
Re: Jesus And Mohamed by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
Sweetnecta: @obadiah777: 570 years after is much earlier than 700 years after and no one says the title of Muhammad [sa] is Massiah.

Although, the title is not exclusive to Jesus, alone and indeed all messengers of God are anointed by Him, anointed being the meaning of massiah [wipe]. Ibrahim [as] is Friend of God, so are all Messengers [as]. Moses [as] was speech as spoken to by God, so are all messengers [as]. Noah [as] had his prayers against disbelief and disbelievers answered, so are all the messengers [as]. Muhammad [sa] is the last of Messengers and prophets, no one will come anew after him [as].

Impossible unless you have proofs. Islam is the religion of Noah our second common father, Adam [as] who was also a muslim being the first. No group of faith follows the pattern of Ibrahim [as] the father of faith, except the muslim. The process of worship of God by Jesus, in devotion, standing, bowing, prostrating and hoping and trusting and longing for Him Alone is practiced today by sincere Muslims. How can Islam be spiritually be dead?

Thats addressing you and the jews. You device and develop new religion that Jesus has nothing to do with it. Yet you attach it to him. This is fraud against Jesus. The jews developed and device a different religion that Moses had nothing to do with, there is no praying to a cracked wall with prayer papers stuffed into it by Moses. Jesus didnt do that and declared that he was following the foot steps of previous prophets. Each prophet prostrated his face on the ground to God, exactly how the muslims are doing today.
i see you conveniently ignored the 600 years and jumped on the 700 years grin grin and Christ is not dealing with religion. islam is a religion. following Gods laws is not a religion. anyone who follows religion is spiritually dead. the lord is not dealing with religions. he is dealing with laws statutes and commandments. the nigerian constitution and laws are not called a religion so why call Gods laws a religion ? religion is man made
Re: Jesus And Mohamed by CrazyMan(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2012
Sweetnecta: Impossible unless you have proofs. Islam is the religion of Noah our second common father, Adam [as] who was also a muslim being the first.
Naoh a muslim?

Could you please shed more light on this issue...cos I'm totally lost here.
Re: Jesus And Mohamed by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
CrazyMan:
Naoh a muslim?

Could you please shed more light on this issue...cos I'm totally lost here.
grin grin SHE MAKING IT UP AS SHE GO ALONG
Re: Jesus And Mohamed by CrazyMan(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin SHE MAKING IT UP AS SHE GO ALONG
Yea I agree with you...she's definately making it up.

(1) (Reply)

Lighting Strikes St.peter's At Pope's Resignation (picture) / God Is My "Oga At The Top", Who Is Yours? / Jesus Asks The Oga.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.