Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Jesus Asks The Oga....... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Asks The Oga....... (1013 Views)

Man Asks Church To Return His Tithes Or Face Court Action / New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary / Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Jesus Asks The Oga....... by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Jesus Asks The Oga....... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
your hrt hz bin hardened. Y ar u soo convinced dt dia z no God.
Re: Jesus Asks The Oga....... by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
You have to be careful kid, I am just saying.

Just because nothing happens when you keep blaspheming Jesus does not mean there are no repercussions.

You are encroaching on dangerous ground , sins against Jesus can be forgiven, but sins against GOD can attract swift penalties.

Grow up and know when to keep mute on things you have no clue about.
Re: Jesus Asks The Oga....... by ijawkid(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
LB is such a kid........a yeye one at that......cheesy
Re: Jesus Asks The Oga....... by cyrexx: 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
@ frosbel and ijawkid,

But really, what is the difference between these two statements.

1. My God, why have you forsaken me?

And

2. My Oga on top, why you forsake me?

How is the second statement blasphemous and childish, whereas the first one is not?

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Asks The Oga....... by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
cyrexx: @ frosbel and ijawkid,

And

How is the second statement blasphemous and childish, whereas the first one is not?
just what i was thinking.
Re: Jesus Asks The Oga....... by Alfamann: 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
hehehe.

@ frosbel. stop your warnings and threats. They are not working on atheists.
Re: Jesus Asks The Oga....... by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2013

And

May the oga at the top(aka AGS) bless you my friend, no trace of blasphemy in that. The theists just attacked it because of the op involved not the image itself.
Re: Jesus Asks The Oga....... by cyrexx: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
Alfamann: hehehe.

@ frosbel. stop your warnings and threats. They are not working on atheists.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Asks The Oga....... by ijawkid(m): 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2013

And

we are just saying LB has mocked Jesus for too long.........

Meanwhile e be like say you dey follow up that "my OGA at the top"" video.........grin........
Re: Jesus Asks The Oga....... by vedaxcool(m): 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
Haba "L"B take am easy nawh! Jesus never spoke broken english, so it is beyond scientific fact that he could not have said Oga on the top (I actually coughed out a bit of laughter though) but any way this is unwarranted, u have been mocking Jesus the same way frosbel have been mocking the "Holy"See please two of u should be careful this things have repercussions!
Re: Jesus Asks The Oga....... by honey001(m): 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
When they start experiencing strange things happening to them, they will not know that they have used their mouth to cause havoc on themselves........ I pray God have mercy on them before it is too late.
Re: Jesus Asks The Oga....... by 2good(m): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
vedaxcool: Haba "L"B take am easy nawh! Jesus never spoke broken english, so it is beyond scientific fact that he could not have said Oga on the top (I actually coughed out a bit of laughter though) but any way this is unwarranted, u have been mocking Jesus the same way frosbel have been mocking the "Holy"See please two of u should be careful this things have repercussions!

Jesus never spoke Queen's English either. He spoke Hebrew which was translated by scholars to other languages including English Language
Re: Jesus Asks The Oga....... by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
honey001: When they start experiencing strange things happening to them, they will not know that they have used their mouth to cause havoc on themselves........ I pray God have mercy on them before it is too late.
Lol..
Re: Jesus Asks The Oga....... by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
lol
Re: Jesus Asks The Oga....... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
vedaxcool: Haba "L"B take am easy nawh! Jesus never spoke broken english, so it is beyond scientific fact that he could not have said Oga on the top (I actually coughed out a bit of laughter though) but any way this is unwarranted, u have been mocking Jesus the same way frosbel have been mocking the "Holy"See please two of u should be careful this things have repercussions!

Holy See my Foot.

Besides, I have not being mocking, rather in the heat of the battle exposing it for the fraud that it is.
Re: Jesus Asks The Oga....... by MacDaddy01: 7:14am On Mar 19, 2013
Frosbel and Ijawkid just showed that they are haters. They dont even consider what I publish, they just hate it!
Re: Jesus Asks The Oga....... by MacDaddy01: 5:15am On Mar 20, 2013

(1)

What Is Your Confirmation Name? / Does This Man Have Supernatural Powers? / The End Time Message For The Rapture!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.