Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano (20508 Views)

Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? / Breaking News: Nigeria Arrests Boko Haram Spokesman Abul Qaqa / News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by onthefence: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ganys: Mtchew..*Yawn* What is the Update on Both Kabiru Sokoto & Abu Dada that was arrested long ago...By the way, How Does this ARREST Reduce the Price of the Substance in the Picture below undecided undecided angryangryangry cry cry grin grin

The sugar too plenty na. Na jedi jedi you de find so.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by omowolewa: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
omenziate: Victory for the infidels.
So we have Boko boyz 'spokes person' here too. Our president was right then. So you agree with us that Boko wahala is from one religious believe? O.K let us know you then.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by princenayo: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
The( ABU Qaqa's) will keep emerging and the security agencies will keep arresting them. It seems they have so many Abu's in their camp.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by Obinoscopy(m): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
I just hope there will be no more Abu Qaqas.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by timpaker(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2012
this super story season no dey finish?
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2012
malc619: What is Blokos-Harm
grin
Crazy dude.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
If .
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by Bukkyade: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2012
Nice job JTF
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by aryzgreat: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2012
na waa for NLers, Abu Qaqa is a PSEUDONYM, boko use to address their spokesperson, another Abu Qaqa will definitely re-surface. Good job JTF & SSS!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by tunapawizzy: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2012
Abu Qaqa is to Boko Haram what Gbomo Jomo is to MEND.....who dese mumu security operatives dey fool. Another Abu Qaqa will issue a statement 2moro
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by onatisi(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2012
not again,i wonder how many abu qaqa dey for bh sef
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
actually heard that he was killed.
good news

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-19627658
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by Redhot111(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2012
abujub: Another Abu qaqa, which one did they arrest the other time?
Abu Qaqa is only a title 4 d spokesman in d bLokoS haramic cartel. So wen 1 dies dey simply crown anoda as d new abu qaqa. But we go soon kill all of dem.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by DIG1: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2012
Wish dis is true, @ least farmers can now go baq τ̅☺ dere respective farms Απϑ plant beans, thereby slow down d cost of beans
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by cheddarking(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
Religion has always been a tool in the hands of master manipulators.

After convincing so many to sacrifice their lives to the cause, the coward was taken alive...

If he had any decency, he would have put a bullet in his own head rather than let himself be captured...

But then again...

He is a Muslim Leader after all...
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by tpapi: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
omenziate: Victory for the infidels.
u cant win dis war,ur boys r being gunned n rounded up,i can assure dat jtf wil sooner than later wipe out ur de monic organisation fm dis beloveth kontri
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by 0ldirty: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
cheddarking:

If he had any decency, [b]he would have put a bullet in his own head
rather than let himself be captured...

But then again...[/b]

He is a Muslim Leader after all...

that's a soldiers death not meant for cowards
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by roqchiq(f): 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
dis our media sef,we appreciate d need 2keep us nigerians informed,but we need authentic info not uncertain news, its not compulsory to to give breaking news oo!! D media just keep muddling things up and making situations worse...i'll wait for genuine press release by the security forces themselves.

And to my fellow nigerians, make we no dey swallow everything news people talk oo,dem jst dey find their garri.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by Tos87(m): 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
malc619: What is Blokos-Harm
Guessed U ain,t from here nevertheless a Nigerian.Com'ѳπ what a U doing in NL anyway? shocked angry angry
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by hardbody: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
the SSS is not smart at all. There is no spokesperson at all. It is like in the days of the wars in the creeks of niger delta, any of those guys could go on air and claim the general name of the supposed spokes person. In reality, there is no spokes person, just confirm the specific person you have arrested and hope that the person is substantial enough in the hierarchy to make some sense. It is sad and unfortunate that these guys keep playing games and our security apparatii are falling for it. I wish them goodluck sha, as for me, i have since resigned to fate. If they are able to help a quicker disintegration of the polity, the better for me, until it happens, i am watching with keen interest
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by onatisi(m): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
according to bbc the guy has been shot and he is dead.that is the best way to deal with terrorist leader ,kill them no need for any tria ,same way usa does to al qaeda leaders
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by hardbody: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
hardbody: the SSS is not smart at all. There is no spokesperson at all. It is like in the days of the wars in the creeks of niger delta, any of those guys could go on air and claim the general name of the supposed spokes person. In reality, there is no spokes person, just confirm the specific person you have arrested and hope that the person is substantial enough in the hierarchy to make some sense. It is sad and unfortunate that these guys keep playing games and our security apparatii are falling for it. I wish them goodluck sha, as for me, i have since resigned to fate. If they are able to help a quicker disintegration of the polity, the better for me, until it happens, i am watching with keen interest

^^^ the name for the mend guys used to be Gbomo Jomo. A faceless person that could be any one ofth emend guys. SSS wise up joor.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by Redhot111(m): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
Eko Atlantic:
Who is confused here? The JTF or the journalist? The topic says it's the BH spokeman that was arrested, while JTF couldn't identify the guy undecided
what dey mean is dat dey hv not bin able 2 establish his real name cos abu qaqa is only a title 4 dia sokesman.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by mikey2fin: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2012
Una no dey tire with this una arrest? The ones una don arrest b4 where dem dey now?
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by touchmehard: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by onatisi(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2012
hardbody:

^^^ the name for the mend guys used to be Gbomo Jomo. A faceless person that could be any one ofth emend guys. SSS wise up joor.
so u think u are wiser than sss and that u know better than those who are dealing ,confronting and interrogating bh members everyday abi ?
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by igbsam(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2012
Bia Nwanne, Na efriday dem dey arrested this Abudu Quaquak ? Iwatego!
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by slightlyMad(f): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2012
pls let them kill this guy sharply like they killed yusuf.

let them go meet their 72 virgins
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by deols(f): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
How many Abu qaqas exist. I thought tgey arrested him long ago.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by kettykin: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
Can i tell you people something, For OBJ to come out to criticise Boko Haram simply means Boko Haram is dead or at its final stages of Death , one wonders how and why it took him more than 3 years to come out and openly tell Bokoharam this. who is really fooling who ?

For those who ignorantly allege that OBJ has the unity of Nigeria in his hands , i have some questions for you, what happened to the Unity of Nigeria when Abacha single handedly imprsioned OBJ and was even about to snuff the life out of him. The truth is that the Unity of Nigeria is in the hands of the Western Powers and who can at the snap of fingers break up Nigeria like they did in Sudan and Bakassi. or force out and kill any Sturbborn head of state like the did to IRonsi , Ghadaffi and about to go Assad. Syrian president

https://www.nairaland.com/1048509/obasanjo-boko-haram-never-win-war/2
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by Nonybb: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
[b][/b]is it a 2pac arrest?
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano by ariy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
tunapawizzy: Abu Qaqa is to Boko Haram what Gbomo Jomo is to MEND.....who dese mumu security operatives dey fool. Another Abu Qaqa will issue a statement 2moro
let's wait till then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Probe Buhari Over Forged Certificate, Senior Lawyers Task IGP / Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari / NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.