Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Microsoft Corporation World Lottery (mcwl) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Microsoft Corporation World Lottery (mcwl) (2908 Views)

Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend / Secrets Of How To Fill U S Visa Lottery And Be Successful. / Lottery:why Do Winners Squander Their Earnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft Corporation World Lottery (mcwl) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hi guys.
Just checked my mail nw and saw dis msg frm d above named company telling me dat my email address is d winner of their last secured online sweepstakes result.
I was asked to send to them d following:
My full names, home address, nationality, occupation, age, gender, phone number, bank account name, account number and bank name. they said this will enable their claims agent transfer my winning price of $900 000.00USD to my account.
I don't knw if i shld respond to them or not. I need ur advices please.
Re: Microsoft Corporation World Lottery (mcwl) by flakkybee(f): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2012
Kinkynature: Hi guys.
Just checked my mail nw and saw dis msg frm d above named company telling me dat my email address is d winner of their last secured online sweepstakes result.
I was asked to send to them d following:
My full names, home address, nationality, occupation, age, gender, phone number, bank account name, account number and bank name. they said this will enable their claims agent transfer my winning price of $900 000.00USD to my account.
I don't knw if i shld respond to them or not. I need ur advices please.
big scam
Re: Microsoft Corporation World Lottery (mcwl) by opsin21(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
men! I was also sent 2. And i already send them their requst...and they latter replied dat i have 2 pay $198 to complete d transfer of my claim 2 my acct..
Re: Microsoft Corporation World Lottery (mcwl) by kristosky(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
I also recieved same mail from them.I wonder how they people's email addresses and I also pity their victims.Do not reply or send your personal infos to them.Be warned!! Don't be naive in dis new generation era.
Re: Microsoft Corporation World Lottery (mcwl) by nile04(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
hey! i also got same email today. i sent them the details they asked me, and dey sent me another email claiming that my price was already transferred, but i needed to go down to Cote D'Ivoire to sign sign certain documents to fully claim my prize.
well, i looked the MCWL up and i saw posts bout it being a scam as far back as may 28 2007...maybe they didn't know i was Nigerian? grin . how over-comer go take overcome over-comer na cheesy
Re: Microsoft Corporation World Lottery (mcwl) by emmyw(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
I also got a mail from them,and i'm about to send $100 to them to claim my money cos the man call me two to three times now ane he said that may be that where God wil help me,please i'm confused.2013 award winner.
Re: Microsoft Corporation World Lottery (mcwl) by Emmyk(m): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
emmyw: I also got a mail from them,and i'm about to send $100 to them to claim my money cos the man call me two to three times now ane he said that may be that where God wil help me,please i'm confused.2013 award winner.
he used his accent to "chop" you. Ha! cheesy
Re: Microsoft Corporation World Lottery (mcwl) by yxizzy(f): 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
Lolz, another 2013 winner, I just received a mail that I am d only 2013 winner of d lottery worth $500 000, and should send my details. They should do a better Job cos if they had known me personnally, they would have known that I can't fall for that.
Re: Microsoft Corporation World Lottery (mcwl) by phunmelorlar: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Wow...it was good I checked for this company and I saw these comments...I saw the same message in my mail box some days ago. I even called one of the names I saw in the message, and he was like, they would get back to me. So funny
Re: Microsoft Corporation World Lottery (mcwl) by emmyw(m): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2014
Emmyk:
he used his accent to "chop" you. Ha! cheesy
I didn't send anything to him.
Re: Microsoft Corporation World Lottery (mcwl) by seunmaku(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2014
I got the same message from them. Has anybody ever sent the money to them before?

(1) (Reply)

CB-1 Weight Gainer (original Product) / Ambulance Drivers & Misuse Of Siren. / 8 Life Lessons We Can Learn From Insects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.