Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Atiku Vs. Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs. Buhari (861 Views)

Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB / APC Screening - Atiku Vs Rochas Okorocha / Re: Atiku Vs Obj/efcc In The Ptdf Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Vs. Buhari by danjohn: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2012
If PDP nominated Atiku as their presidential candidate and you had to choose between an Atiku/Amaechi ticket vs. a Buhari/Fashola ticket, which one will you choose and why.
Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari by Callotti: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2012
Goooooooooo Tikkkkkkkkuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!! cool
Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari by k2039: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
I will vote for a third party.

Afterall this are not the only parties in nigeria
Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari by Jarus(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2012
I don't like Atiku. Too greedy to me. I still prefer GEJ to him. Of course, Buhari remains my man.
Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari by vanbonattel: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
The choice is like choosing to be shot dead or to be stabbed dead, we are surely gonna get hurt realllly bad by these two mofos
Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari by SkyBlue1: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
And since when did Vice Presidents start driving policy implementation in Nigeria? Did we not learn anything from the Yaradua years? Modify that 'Atiku/Amaechi' and 'Buhari/Fashola' to simply Atiku or Buhari, you don't make the ticket sound any more progressive by attaching a token vice presidential figure, the key thing is who will be driving leadership, so please don't insult our intelligence. Why can't we have an Amaechi/Atiku or Fashola/Buhari choice? When did you last feel the effects of a Sambo Vice Presidency? If those are choices then I await a third option.
Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari by ifeci: 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2012
who cares?
Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari by jmaine: 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
Incomplete option . . . . . .
Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari by danjohn: 3:08am On Sep 18, 2012
Sky Blue: And since when did Vice Presidents start driving policy implementation in Nigeria? Did we not learn anything from the Yaradua years? Modify that 'Atiku/Amaechi' and 'Buhari/Fashola' to simply Atiku or Buhari, you don't make the ticket sound any more progressive by attaching a token vice presidential figure, the key thing is who will be driving leadership, so please don't insult our intelligence. Why can't we have an Amaechi/Atiku or Fashola/Buhari choice? When did you last feel the effects of a Sambo Vice Presidency? If those are choices then I await a third option.

Your post made me laugh. The last time I checked Buhari had a very powerful VP when he was a head of state. Buhari gave Idiagbon a very large portfolio and I am confident he will give his VP a large portfolio if he becomes president again. I know that many people hate Buhari. I just want to know if folks prefer Buhari to Atiku.
Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari by SkyBlue1: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2012
danjohn:

Your post made me laugh. The last time I checked Buhari had a very powerful VP when he was a head of state. Buhari gave Idiagbon a very large portfolio and I am confident he will give his VP a large portfolio if he becomes president again. I know that many people hate Buhari. I just want to know if folks prefer Buhari to Atiku.

Well I am not prepared to hope he allows he VP some free reign like he did when he was a military dictator, that to me is wishful thinking. And if he is so comfortable being a silent partner in that partnership why doesn't he just run as the VP to a progressive President instead instead? ? ? Now your attempt to rationalise your way out of that, would make me laugh!

(1) (Reply)

One Killed, Three Injured As Gunmen Invade Unijos / The Impeached Dep. Governor Of Taraba State May Be Re-instated / Maku Lauds South-east Entrepreneurship Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.