Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate (10581 Views)

Jonathan Okays Sanusi As Supreme Court Justice / Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by bigdoo: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2012
It appears that the north is running out of electable candidates, which sounds good to me.
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by kensandrea: 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2012
afam4eva:
Exactly...only Buhari can pose a threat to Jonathan's ambition. He happens to be the only popular northern candidate at the moment. Sanusi is a nonentity as far as politics is concerned.

[size=13pt]I PITY CPC COS THIS WUD B THE WORST SELECTION AND DECISION CPC WUD EVER CHOOSE
[/size]
[size=15pt]I PITY NIGERIA I CANT SEE ANY SINGLE HOPE FROM PDP GEJ TO CPC SLS RUBBISH WAT DEEM FEATURE[/size]
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by jamil2(m): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2012
2015 is still far-off, but citizens are busy

pointing hand on one another, while some are

portraying their hatred and bigotry posts on

the thread as usual. Time shall tell.
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by slimming: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sanusi is controversial in person and Nigerians don't want such a person.
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
I applauded Sanusi when he took a stance on Senators' wages and salaries. However, he can sometimes come across as aloof, and a dictator.

A good leader has to be a good listener.

If Nigerians are saying that they don't want the N5,000 in circulation, a good Public Servant shouldn't go ahead with it. It shows that you are out of touch.

However, I love his passion and his objectivity, because he mostly argues his cases based on facts ( whether you agree with it or not). He is also decisive.

You want a leader who is decisive.

If he wants to be President, he should listen more, be humble, and be warm towards the people he is serving...
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by sessydoo(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2012
SLS for president ke im sure this must be "April fool" in September! CPC cant be that dumb grin

Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by kulikuli26: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
see misfit o
misreal: we r all condeming lamido nw over his introduction of N5000 note.wat if dis introduction of dis notes really works.nd wat if gej finally stabilizes power.we shud neither condem lamido nd gej.i advice we wait nd see cos dey both mean well for nigeria
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by mymadam(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
afam4eva:
Exactly...only Buhari can pose a threat to Jonathan's ambition. He happens to be the only popular northern candidate at the moment. Sanusi is a nonentity as far as politics is concerned.

You sound harsh but THAT IS THE TRUTH! Shikena. The N5,000 man on the rampage? I just de lafffff. God bless Nigeria.
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Vernor(m): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2012
misreal: we r all condeming lamido nw over his introduction of N5000 note.wat if dis introduction of dis notes really works.nd wat if gej finally stabilizes power.we shud neither condem lamido nd gej.i advice we wait nd see cos dey both mean well for nigeria
What u said is conditional wot about if dey dont mean well? do u still buy sweet 4 20k no because govt changed d value to coins.If u need 1 sweet u r forced to buy more because no 10k-40k except N5 so sanusi will kill us d more. Thk u.
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by barikay: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2012
This na bonus for GEJ. Present Buhari or SLS and GEJ stil wins. It seems boko has dent the image of d north
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by takedat(m): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2012
This gist is so false cos Sanusi is a PDP member and his preferred destination after office would likely be as Emir of Kano
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by mymadam(m): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2012
sessydoo: SLS for president ke im sure this must be "April fool" in September! CPC cant be that dumb grin

Sorry to disappoint you, buddy... THEY ARE! God bless Nigeria.
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by UmarSanda: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
Deprofessional: I have said it and will continue to say it; I will never vote any candidate from the core north. Not in this life nor the next. Not after what they did to my brothers and sister in the aftermath of 2011 elections; the gory sight of murdered youth corp members, the deaths unleashed by boko haram nursed by buhari, atiku, ibb, and marwa, will forever remain green in my memory.

I just hope that the American prophesy of 2015 will soon come to pass. Whatever we will gain by being one Nigeria, we will gain more by severing any ties with the Muslim north who are largely illiterates.

Why didn't the moslem yorubas riot in protest of the american video considered offensive to mohammed? The answer is simply, Yorubas are educated unlike the moronic, moslem north. Honestly, the day other regions of Nigeria realizes that the problem of Nigeria is the North, and take far reaching steps to either push them out or move out from them, the better.

Many hold this view.
wrong choice at d moment, cos d 5000 note hav mak him so unpopular. And for ur bigotry comment above, u must b mad i think, go get help.
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by sambos994(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sanusi, Buhari....keep dreaming. Even all the rigging you will do in this world won't make you president.
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Baawaa(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
I don't believe this story,SLS,his a PDP member for now.PDP has a party have dent his image and turns him to THIEF!He played a big role to ensure that fuel subsidy removal was possible.Presently,the issue of #5,000 note,you are the one that said Nigeria should go cashless,why higher denomination?SLS is not sale-able
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by COOLDUN: 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
Folks, have you seen the reason of Sanusi’s arrogance and the introduction of the 5000 Naira notes?this assumed cashless monetary policy is to make a bribery money for election very easy, to be carried around. Sanusi being a president is the final step of the islamization of Nigeria, take it or leave it. This plot has been going on for a very long time. All the terrorist countries that sponsored the Islamic banking are solidly behind this move. This sanusi of a man has been sabotaging the sitting madam president.Gej, by introducing anti masses monetary policies in order to create enmity between the lady president and the masses while he is sitting there with his broad reddish nose, watching helplessly. By 2015, many people might decide not to even go out on the voting day if it will be between the GEJ and SLS, because it will be useless to have either of them as the Nigeria president. Folks be wise.

Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
This is what happens when a cripple leads a dancing troupe.

Sanusi for President. grin
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
sambos994: Sanusi, Buhari....keep dreaming. Even all the rigging you will do in this world won't make you president.

There is an invisible hand stopping them.
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
vote me instead!!!
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by christall(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
4 dis hand he turn everything to best of ability of riches men,pls tell me hw it work
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2012
Why im i not surprised?
A goat must give birth to it's kind!
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by nagoma(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2012
strangest: Imagine, mallam with only diploma in sharia cultivation...

Far better and more intelligent than the so called PhD we have now.
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Reference(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
ilugunboy: I don't know what it is...but I think something is harming the Core-North....whatever it is, it is much bigger than the issue of Boko-Haram.

The generality of other Nigerians just doesn't trust them with power any longer

This perhaps is the one and only benefit of our democratic journey since 1999. No one is taking anyone for granted anymore. You need power, you've gat to work for it. We'll get there.
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by lacasa: 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2012
omiobo: I will rather vote for SLS than to see PDP ruling this country again.

End of Discussion. Stamped & Sealed cool
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by lacasa: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2012
honeric01: What is wrong with this post?

THIS POST IS SPAM!

Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by lacasa(m): 1:27pm

omiobo: I will rather vote for SLS than to see PDP ruling this country again.

AMEN ϯo thαt wink

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

Ask them ooo
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Reference(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2012
obo_man: I applauded Sanusi when he took a stance on Senators' wages and salaries. However, he can sometimes come across as aloof, and a dictator.

A good leader has to be a good listener.

If Nigerians are saying that they don't want the N5,000 in circulation, a good Public Servant shouldn't go ahead with it. It shows that you are out of touch.

However, I love his passion and his objectivity, because he mostly argues his cases based on facts ( whether you agree with it or not). He is also decisive.

You want a leader who is decisive.

If he wants to be President, he should listen more, be humble, and be warm towards the people he is serving...

Hard ingridients to mix. Which restaurant serves this.
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Demdem(m): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
Itohen: 2015: CPC guns for Sanusi as presidential candidate •May persuade Buhari to drop ambition

Sources in the political circles told Nigerian Tribune that Buhari, who had given his word ahead of the 2011 elections that the election would be his last presidential contest has decided to keep his word, notwithstanding the pressure from some members of his party.

It was gathered that some members of Buhari’s caucus highlighted issues of age and reach of the CPC, which is limited to parts of the North as major impediment to his participation in the 2015 race.

Sources said that the leader of the ACN, Senator Bola Tinubu, had met with Buhari and reiterated the need for them to work together so as to capture power from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Sources said that Buhari became so convinced about the Tinubu proposal that he practically took over the job of the CPC/ACN alliance talks committee.

Sources further confirmed that the confused state of things within the CPC first informed the delay in signing the MOU, with a section of the party believing that Buhari should not join the 2015 contest, while others who believed that the party cannot survive without Buhari’s father-figure felt that he should still contest election in 2015.

While the confusion lingered, sources said that unfolding developments appeared to have convinced the Buhari camp that the merger plan with the ACN would worsen the party’s woes.

For instance, a source said that leaders of the CPC had reinvented the fear of Tinubu, which informed the collapse of the merger talks between the two parties ahead of the 2011 elections.

The fear, according to sources, had to do with the belief that Tinubu’s ACN was double-dealing and that while they were holding meetings with Buhari’s CPC, some of the key men were also reaching out to the camp of President Goodluck Jonathan.

It was confirmed that Buhari appeared to have accepted the advice that he anoint a successor to the CPC presidential ticket in 2015 and that the party had settled for the governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

Though Buhari and Tinubu made a show of the CBN governor’s chieftaincy event in June, the CPC is said to have decided to adopt Sanusi as its own candidate in view of the distrust between the two parties.

It was also gathered that Sanusi has decided to give the contest a trial, while leaving his acclaimed interest in the Kano emirate stool in the cooler.

Tribune paper = PDP (killer party) paper.
Useless report from wadata plaza.
Nonsense.
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by gtmutu(m): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
deceivers na so dem dey do everytime.
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Countryman93: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
some times i wonder the kind of thinz people post in this forum! some folks see sanusi as an option to Pdp.i guess they dont know he is Pdp made abi? i think some folks jst choose not to be inteligent. Anyways a gang of Sanusis + buharis + tinubus and the likes cannot decide against the ordination of God no matter the mathematics and political formula. we always tend to forget the God factor in leadership. well Goodluck to all those northern Goliaths and wisemen who see GEJ as a push over in 2015. i seet another rude shock and final knockout awaiting the evil establishment that see themselves as the everlasting residuary of power and resources.time will tell.

but sanusi's recent public image fits that of emir of kano even with his new turban and title. his best bet is to keep to that emirship race or else he will CPieCes. but what now happens to the presidential hopeful and tweeter giant ELRUFAI? but seriously am happy for GRANDPA BUHARI! wish him well in the land of final political retirment. Adieu from nigeria's political arena as u join ur folks ibb, abdulsalami,obj,gowon etc in final retirement. for me, its his wisest decision ever. he will be fondly remembered as the most aggressive former presidential contestant. u have brought fresher air to our politics. cheers
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Ozonna(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
I want to believe that Tribune are lying or just want to sell their papaer today.

CPC won't make this mistake because SLS can't be sold beyond NW & NE. Infact, its 1000times easier to market El Rufai to Nigerians than SLS
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by omiobo: 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
SLS/Fashola,here come dictators as earlier prophesied by pastor bakare. Yes we need dictators because nigerians don't know what they want in this corrupt,rich-wretched country .
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Countryman93: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2012
some times i wonder the kind of thinz people post in this forum! some folks see sanusi as an option to Pdp.i guess they dont know he is Pdp made abi? i think some folks jst choose not to be inteligent. Anyways a gang of Sanusis + buharis + tinubus and the likes cannot decide against the ordination of God no matter the mathematics and political formula. we always tend to forget the God factor in leadership. well Goodluck to all those northern Goliaths and wisemen who see GEJ as a push over in 2015. i seet another rude shock and final knockout awaiting the evil establishment that see themselves as the everlasting residuary of power and resources.time will tell.

but sanusi's recent public image fits that of emir of kano even with his new turban and title. his best bet is to keep to that emirship race or else he will CPieCes. but what now happens to the presidential hopeful and tweeter giant ELRUFAI? but seriously am happy for GRANDPA BUHARI! wish him well in the land of final political retirment. Adieu from nigeria's political arena as u join ur folks ibb, abdulsalami,obj,gowon etc in final retirement. for me, its his wisest decision ever. he will be fondly remembered as the most aggressive former presidential contestant. u have brought fresher air to our politics by this actual withdrawal after ur withdrawal in principle last year. cheers

When Was Waste Management In Lagos Better? See Photo. / How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo / FG Set To Release 60,000 Metric Tonnes Of Food Grains To Stabilise Prices

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78