Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Atiku Confesses.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Confesses.... (1482 Views)

Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Confesses.... by belovedaja(m): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2012
Atiku confessed today during leadership conference award 2012 aired live on AIT that he opposed ekwueme in the 1994/95 constitutional conference because he(alex ekwueme) is a biafran/igbo. Just hope his other kinsmen will do the same so that nigeria can move forward. Is this fair to oppose an idea that will move us forward simply because of a person tribe. This is also the chief reason why ekwueme lost the pdp primaries in jos. Atiku should not use this 'sentiment' to get ibo vote in 2015 because he will fail.
Re: Atiku Confesses.... by Callotti: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2012
Bullshyte. . .

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tikuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Who need 'Okoro' votes?

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!
Re: Atiku Confesses.... by dayokanu(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2012
Callotti: Bullshyte. . .

Who need 'Okoro' votes?

Well said sweetheart
Re: Atiku Confesses.... by Elueme: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2012
Atiku confessed today during leadership conference award 2012 aired live on AIT that he opposed ekwueme in the 1994/95 constitutional conference because he(alex ekwueme) is a biafran/igbo. Just hope his other kinsmen will do the same so that nigeria can move forward. Is this fair to oppose an idea that will move us forward simply because of a person tribe. This is also the chief reason why ekwueme lost the pdp primaries in jos. Atiku should not use this 'sentiment' to get ibo vote in 2015 because he will fail.

Let me laugh in swahili, lafagaglafangalafangaaaaaa!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Confesses.... by Mandelaguy(m): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
Don't mind the desperate foo.l.,as if we don't know that their "civil war mind set" as he put it is still embedded in the inner recesses of their minds and now those of their children. I cannot be swayed by such cheap political talk.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Confesses.... by Afam4eva(m): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
These people will go to any length to win Igbo votes.
Re: Atiku Confesses.... by belovedaja(m): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2012

Who need 'Okoro' votes?

what the meaning of this?
Re: Atiku Confesses.... by belovedaja(m): 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2012
afam4eva: These people will go to any length to win Igbo votes.
they will fail this time around.
Re: Atiku Confesses.... by belovedaja(m): 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2012
I make bold to that until an ibo man/woman rules this country nigeria will never be well.
Re: Atiku Confesses.... by deshclones(m): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
belovedaja:
what the meaning of this?

Pay the p0000 filled b1atch no heed....she probably missed her drugs as usual.thanx
Re: Atiku Confesses.... by CrazyMan(m): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2012
belovedaja: Atiku confessed today during leadership conference award 2012 aired live on AIT that he opposed ekwueme in the 1994/95 constitutional conference because he(alex ekwueme) is a biafran/igbo. Just hope his other kinsmen will do the same so that nigeria can move forward. Is this fair to oppose an idea that will move us forward simply because of a person tribe. This is also the chief reason why ekwueme lost the pdp primaries in jos. Atiku should not use this 'sentiment' to get ibo vote in 2015 because he will fail.
That clown has an alterior motive...if he thinks he can get we Igbos support come 2015 with this cheap confession, then he I'd suggest that he awakes from his slumber and face the real world.
Re: Atiku Confesses.... by EkoAtlantic: 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2012

Who need 'Okoro' votes?

Don't mind those kidnappers
Yeye people.
They don't know they're doomed by now. The Ijaws are taking their place already
Re: Atiku Confesses.... by ACM10: 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
Link plz cool
Re: Atiku Confesses.... by Caseless: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
Even as I don't like gej, I found one thing to like him for;he believes in the unity of nigeria. And having found out dat ATIKU shear thesame view , I think I like him too . So, ekweme wey I de respekt thinks like dis (I.e hope lies in disintegration )? I just don't like seperatists!
Re: Atiku Confesses.... by redsun(m): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
atiku is not good enough to herd malus.
Re: Atiku Confesses.... by 9javoice1(m): 1:49am On Sep 19, 2012
to be a friend of Yoruba, just be anti ndigbo.
even if you are demon or Satan, Yoruba will not care at all.

i dont blame atiku cuz he is a politician and he is playing his politics.
but as for igbo votes it can not go north.

the only people to vote north here in the south is the YORUBA'S alone
just for their hatred on anything old eastern Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Confesses.... by 1025: 2:55am On Sep 19, 2012
belovedaja: Atiku confessed today during leadership conference award 2012 aired live on AIT that he opposed ekwueme in the 1994/95 constitutional conference because he(alex ekwueme) is a biafran/igbo. Just hope his other kinsmen will do the same so that nigeria can move forward. Is this fair to oppose an idea that will move us forward simply because of a person tribe. This is also the chief reason why ekwueme lost the pdp primaries in jos. Atiku should not use this 'sentiment' to get ibo vote in 2015 because he will fail.

stop deceiving yourself. your ekwueme sold the igbo agenda to the northerners in 1983 when he denied jim nwaobodo his victory because he(Jim) was of NPP and then rigged the election in favour of ono who was NPN then all in his bid to retain the position of vice president.
the division in the political forum on the igbos till date was a product of alex ekwueme's selfish interest.
the same thing jonathan has started in bayelsa now will hunt them till the end of the world.
leave atiku alone. we the igbos are the problem of our own.
Re: Atiku Confesses.... by Danodi1(m): 5:48am On Sep 19, 2012
Atiku dont need 2 confuse,igbos are not votin him,gej dey Bleep,but he is not killin us like ur brother
Re: Atiku Confesses.... by 0ldirty: 5:51am On Sep 19, 2012

Who need 'Okoro' votes?

am sure you are one of his pet lapdogs.

dont you know your islam forbids sodomy only in writing?
Re: Atiku Confesses.... by kettykin: 11:09am On Sep 19, 2012
Atiku has openly admitted that he is more than 20 years behind Ekwueme just like gowon was 40 years behind Ojukwu

why it has taken him so much time to admit this what i still do not understand , why does it take more than 20 years for somebody to understand a simple Logic or political solution explianed by another, why are Northerners and Yorubas so backward in their politics

Today SW and the North are waking up from a 43 year slumber and are begging for what Ojukwu asked for in Aburi
Re: Atiku Confesses.... by belovedaja(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2012
Eko Atlantic:
Don't mind those kidnappers
Yeye people.
They don't know they're doomed by now. The Ijaws are taking their place already
i think seun should put a measure to test the sanity of nairalanders becos of you. What are you doing here when you cant write intelligibly.
Re: Atiku Confesses.... by 1800bc(f): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2012
Mandelaguy: Don't mind the desperate foo.l.,as if we don't know that their "civil war mind set" as he put it is still embedded in the inner recesses of their minds and now those of their children. I cannot be swayed by such cheap political talk.

with your comment,i dont need to comment.
Re: Atiku Confesses.... by dirifred(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
caseless: Even as I don't like gej, I found one thing to like him for;he believes in the unity of nigeria. And having found out dat ATIKU shear thesame view , I think I like him too . So, ekweme wey I de respekt thinks like dis (I.e hope lies in disintegration )? I just don't like seperatists!
what is the proof that what Atiku just said is true?

(1) (Reply)

Is Peter Obi Now Special Adviser To Jonathan On Foreign Affairs? / Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 / Rate Power Supply So Far In Your Area, Zone, Neighborhood And Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.