Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,764 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? (4820 Views)

Lost Jewish Tribe 'found In Zimbabwe/South Africa'- The Real Black Jews / Are White People Superior To Blacks- I Believe So / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 20, 2012
somalia5:

fufu is what somalis call bantus. we see u as one people. slaves.

anyway ur not getting to me mrs fufu jambo

illiteracy breeds ignorance, so no shock there.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 12:24am On Sep 20, 2012
*Kails*:

illiteracy breeds ignorance, so no shock there.

am actually college educated.

but dont deny ur fufu negroid people who sold u.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by MrsChima(f): 12:24am On Sep 20, 2012
*Kails*:

how old are you? smh.
and to think people interact with you in person

dude just scram already. undecided

Girl dont pay that sand rat no attention. He is hurting and to get your attention he has to act like a dying breed.

Bleep him Sis.

1 Like

Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
My jamo sister made jerk chicken with coconut rice pudding!!! Goood!!!

I love my jamo sisters! I want to hump this jamo bro......ummmmmmmh his arse better watch his back!!

LOL!!

I made a HUGE pot of oxtail and cooked some white rice with gravy yesterday!!

It was my first attempt and when I tell you it was the bomb? GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL!!

Took some to work for my coworkers today and now they want me to bring more to the luncheon next month! grin
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Girl dont pay that sand rat no attention. He is hurting and to get your attention he has to act like a dying breed.

Bleep him Sis.

lol im just bored sis to be honest.
i don't take him seriously.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 12:27am On Sep 20, 2012
2 negroids against a somali cheesy

what do u call a black man in a tree?

a branch manager. lmao
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 20, 2012
somalia5: 2 negroids against a somali cheesy

what do u call a black man in a tree?

a branch manager. lmao

what do you call two homicidal canadian rangers and a 14 year old somali child?

a somali affair tongue
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by MrsChima(f): 12:30am On Sep 20, 2012
*Kails*:

LOL!!

I made a HUGE pot of oxtail and cooked some white rice with gravy yesterday!!

It was my first attempt and when I tell you it was the bomb? GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL!!

Took some to work for my coworkers today and now they want me to bring more to the luncheon next month! grin

I am gonna make curry fish stew....we got this fish from the market...a bro from the carrib sells them fresh.....red snapper and salt fish.

These fishes arent popular in usa...so the fish isnt fresh with his lyn ass.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I am gonna make curry fish stew....we got this fish from the market...a bro from the carrib sells them fresh.....red snapper and salt fish.

These fishes arent popular in usa...so the fish isnt fresh with his lyn ass.

My mom KILLS red snapper! cheesy
She usually steams it in tomato and ketchup sauce.

it tastes good but i am more so a salt fish/bacalao kind of gal. cool
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by MrsChima(f): 12:33am On Sep 20, 2012
Sis ..Chima and i gon celebrate another anniversary....time flies!!

We are debating on Hawaii or Jamaica.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Sis ..Chima and i gon celebrate another anniversary....time flies!!

We are debating on Hawaii or Jamaica.

Go to ethiopia! grin

i will send my guy friend to be your tour guide! grin
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 20, 2012
btw sis, congrats. kiss
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 12:35am On Sep 20, 2012
why blacks good at basketball?

cause they run, steal and shoot.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by MrsChima(f): 12:36am On Sep 20, 2012
*Kails*:

My mom KILLS red snapper! cheesy
She usually steams it in tomato and ketchup sauce.

it tastes good but i am more so a salt fish/bacalao kind of gal. cool

When u make the fish stew do u leave the head int the stew? Chima said it give out rich flavor....i didnt fall for it...what i look like havn fish eyes lookn at me
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 20, 2012
what is the difference between an overrun somali and an overrun squirrel?

The brake marks in front of the squirrel. grin
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

When u make the fish stew do u leave the head int the stew? Chima said it give out rich flavor....i didnt fall for it...what i look like havn fish eyes lookn at me

some people leave the head on but i want no parts of that.
i don't want to look @ my food looking at me! tongue

but like you said some folks say its the best part.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by MrsChima(f): 12:40am On Sep 20, 2012
*Kails*:
btw sis, congrats. kiss

Thanks!!!! The fam wants a big party......weddings....funerals...birthdays are big in both if our families. Everytime i blink my eye somebody is getting married and i gotta rsvp before the deadline.....sone if them are dykes and gays getting married....Chima dont play that and he be like your arse aint going.

I aint going to ethiopia!
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Thanks!!!! The fam wants a big party......weddings....funerals...birthdays are big in both if our families. Everytime i blink my eye somebody is getting married and i gotta rsvp before the deadline.....sone if them are dykes and gays getting married....Chima dont play that and he be like your arse aint going.

I aint going to ethiopia!

i havent been to a wedding in years. tongue
i have been invited to plenty but i don't go. grin

i always find an excuse because i can't take the fakeness. tongue

and why not go to ethiopia?
you know you want some skinny meat. tongue
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by MrsChima(f): 12:43am On Sep 20, 2012
*Kails*:

some people leave the head on but i want no parts of that.
i don't want to look @ my food looking at me! tongue

but like you said some folks say its the best part.

Those fishes be stanky....chima tried to kjss me after eating that shit....i just looked at him.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by MrsChima(f): 12:44am On Sep 20, 2012
*Kails*:

i havent been to a wedding in years. tongue
i have been invited to plenty but i don't go. grin

i always find an excuse because i can't take the fakeness. tongue

and why not go to ethiopia?
you know you want some skinny meat. tongue

No. I rather go to Iraq then to go to horn of africa. Yeah many of them be fzking but i go so i can shiw iff my fashions! I be looking g0000d!!!!!
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 20, 2012
lol that is why unless it is shrimp, crab legs, redherring, salt mackrel or bacalao...i ain't eating it.

I am not a picky eater i love food! grin

my mom is another story...i remember was my mom refusing to cook pork.
we were not allowed to have it in her house or eat it around her.

she still finds it repulsive. grin
thats how i feel about some types of fish. the look and smell kills me. tongue
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

No. I rather go to Iraq then to go to horn of africa. Yeah many of them be fzking but i go so i can shiw iff my fashions! I be looking g0000d!!!!!

grin grin

i agree. there is nothing there.

i want to go to kenya though to see the landscape, then go on a safari ride. smiley
that would be an awesome honeymoon considering i love exotic animals.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 20, 2012
i see you linda. tongue
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by sambos994(m): 1:42am On Sep 20, 2012
kikuyu1:
He was harshly criticised on a Kenyan forum and after watching his shows I understand why.

http://karanjazplace..com/2012/08/prof-henry-louis-gates-is-he-for-real.html
Btw,learn to ignore these Somalis,cause these Kushites are truly demented. Their obsession with anger and readiness to do battle in cyberspace and real life is rooted in the simplest of reasons. Lack of nak-nak. In the whole world nobody is more sexually frustrated than Abdi.
Also they know their real function in the outside world-a magnet for c rap,low level f'ery that is the natural genetic consequence of millenia of first cousin marriage. They can never compare with the thousands of Kenyans,Nigerians,Ghanians and other Africans in the upper levels of Western society at all sectors.
This is where they are and will always be!
[img]http://stmedia.startribune.com/images/185*124/mainapts0110.jpg[/img]

Their Kenyan entrepot of Eastleigh,or rather destination of their smuggled,shoddy goods. Half of these malls have now closed down since the border was closed last year,btw.

As usual to hear them speak,we're fighting to get into this slum and live with them! They're truly schizo-knowing the truth perfectly well,the pain of that knowledge drives them to continually invent alternative realities to manufacture a sense of self importance and validation.

LOL...that's Eastleigh? Owerri looks more appealing. I bet this place was nice before Somalis got there. Yuck.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by sambos994(m): 1:44am On Sep 20, 2012
somalia5:

despite the gov not paying for roads, sewer in eastleigh somalis have made it the center of east african economy

bantu negroids should be happy. cause all that money is gonna go into somalia now that we have a stable new government

BULLS**T. A shop in another Nairobi district could generate more money than "Little Mogadishit".
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 1:47am On Sep 20, 2012
facts speak for themselves mr fufu jambo man
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by kikuyu1(m): 8:40am On Sep 20, 2012
sambos994:

LOL...that's Eastleigh? Owerri looks more appealing. I bet this place was nice before Somalis got there. Yuck.
In the 90s it was mainly Kikuyu owned small shops,lodges and restaurants,your typical bustling Kenyan lower middle class suburb. Somalis in their usual herd instinct had congregated there since the Colonial era,fyi they were considered above black Africans,as a certain tedious poster here has already confirmed ad nauseum.
From around 01 began the influx of dirty money of which piracy money was only a part. There were several scams used. Subclans would print fake Somali shs in Malaysia using Ugandan brokers,dump them in Mogacrappa for real dollars and make a killing,with the proceeds distributed to subsubclan heads in Eastleigh. The millions of these Kushites in the West also discovered how to convert welfare and unemployment benefits to cash which followed the same route to Eastleigh. But it was piracy that turned this lower middle class place into what it is now.
Entire cargoes would be smuggled across the border to land in secret godowns in the place-the million dollar ransoms were merely the icing on the cake. Small shiploads of Chinese textiles,car batteries,sugar,household goods,you name it were dumped on the market at half price. Property owners were offered fantastic prices up to 3 or 4 times normal. In one case I know a night club owner was offered 1.5 mn$ for his club worth at most 400,000$!
The majority of the Kikuyus accepted and moved out to other areas ,helping precipitate Nairobi's building boom. Places like Doonholm,Githurai,Kahawa Sukari and Kitengela now look like this.

I know one guy who built a small housing estate in this area after his commercial property was bought 4 times above normal with help of loan.Meantime there is now a complete border shutdown due to the invasion,prices in Eastleigh are now equal or above Nairobi city,all the inhabitants including the many poor Somalis further downstream the illicit income stream cry over inflation,many malls are closing and it still looks like this in the best areas.

Truly,who is the winner in all this?
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 8:42am On Sep 20, 2012
how come i see so many articles of kenyans cant even afford living in nairobi cause of the property hikes

Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by sambos994(m): 12:49am On Sep 21, 2012
kikuyu1:
In the 90s it was mainly Kikuyu owned small shops,lodges and restaurants,your typical bustling Kenyan lower middle class suburb. Somalis in their usual herd instinct had congregated there since the Colonial era,fyi they were considered above black Africans,as a certain tedious poster here has already confirmed ad nauseum.
From around 01 began the influx of dirty money of which piracy money was only a part. There were several scams used. Subclans would print fake Somali shs in Malaysia using Ugandan brokers,dump them in Mogacrappa for real dollars and make a killing,with the proceeds distributed to subsubclan heads in Eastleigh. The millions of these Kushites in the West also discovered how to convert welfare and unemployment benefits to cash which followed the same route to Eastleigh. But it was piracy that turned this lower middle class place into what it is now.
Entire cargoes would be smuggled across the border to land in secret godowns in the place-the million dollar ransoms were merely the icing on the cake. Small shiploads of Chinese textiles,car batteries,sugar,household goods,you name it were dumped on the market at half price. Property owners were offered fantastic prices up to 3 or 4 times normal. In one case I know a night club owner was offered 1.5 mn$ for his club worth at most 400,000$!
The majority of the Kikuyus accepted and moved out to other areas ,helping precipitate Nairobi's building boom. Places like Doonholm,Githurai,Kahawa Sukari and Kitengela now look like this.

I know one guy who built a small housing estate in this area after his commercial property was bought 4 times above normal with help of loan.Meantime there is now a complete border shutdown due to the invasion,prices in Eastleigh are now equal or above Nairobi city,all the inhabitants including the many poor Somalis further downstream the illicit income stream cry over inflation,many malls are closing and it still looks like this in the best areas.

Truly,who is the winner in all this?

CHEI! The road looks like the junction in my village!
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 12:53am On Sep 21, 2012
somalia were buisness people waay before piracy
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by sambos994(m): 12:57am On Sep 21, 2012
somalia5: somalia were buisness people waay before piracy

And who the f**K cares? Your country and your "little Mogadishit" suck balls.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 1:00am On Sep 21, 2012
sambos994:

And who the f**K cares? Your country and your "little Mogadishit" suck balls.

which one of those aids invested fufu eating countries in africa u from ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Facts About Nigeria / Why Babies Are Named On The Eight Day / Yoruba Girls Can't Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.