Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,887 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? (4821 Views)

Lost Jewish Tribe 'found In Zimbabwe/South Africa'- The Real Black Jews / Are White People Superior To Blacks- I Believe So / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by sambos994(m): 1:36am On Sep 21, 2012
somalia5:

which one of those aids invested fufu eating countries in africa u from ?

Nigeria, I hail thee...
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 1:37am On Sep 21, 2012
sambos994:

Nigeria, I hail thee...

my niggga.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Blyss: 2:39am On Sep 21, 2012
*Kails*:

how old are you? smh.
and to think people interact with you in person

dude just scram already. undecided

I've asked that Vermin for his age several times already, he still refuses to tell for obvious reasons. cheesy
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 2:42am On Sep 21, 2012
my age is none of ur concern negroid

1 Like

Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Blyss: 3:22am On Sep 21, 2012
somalia5: my age is none of ur concern negroid

LOL at this Vermin talking all this shiat, yet is too puzzy to even reveal his age. Somali warrior my Negroid azz biatch.

1 Like

Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 21, 2012
Blyss:

I've asked that Vermin for his age several times already, he still refuses to tell for obvious reasons. cheesy

lol.
well i wasn't being literal i was hinting at the immaturity displayed on the site. grin
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 3:28am On Sep 21, 2012
negroids if u must know am in my late 20"s
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Blyss: 3:37am On Sep 21, 2012
*Kails*:

lol.
well i wasn't being literal i was hinting at the immaturity displayed on the site. grin

Ayanle, late 20's, lives in Minnesota. INS is coming for you soon Vermin.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 3:39am On Sep 21, 2012
Blyss:

Ayanle, late 20's, lives in Minnesota. INS is coming for you soon Vermin.

well u got me there. A 3 letter government agency is what shakes me on my boots
u cant even remember my name. lmao
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 21, 2012
lol
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 4:27am On Sep 21, 2012
*Kails*:

lol

heeeeh sweeeetie
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by InsertName: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2012
Please, most of these trolls are not who they say they are.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by patanjaly: 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2012
Nairaland moderator u really piss me off.why cant u ban dis murder fucker somali.he had been making rascist remark disgracing the black race n u guys are doing nothing.then were is our pride as giant of d black race.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 12:19am On Sep 27, 2012
patanjaly: Nairaland moderator u really piss me off.why cant u ban dis murder fucker somali.he had been making rascist remark disgracing the black race n u guys are doing nothing.then were is our pride as giant of d black race.
patanjaly: Nairaland moderator u really piss me off.why cant u ban dis murder fucker somali.he had been making rascist remark disgracing the black race n u guys are doing nothing.then were is our pride as giant of d black race.

why is this monkey talking about me
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by InsertName: 2:27am On Sep 27, 2012
THe things "somalia5" says sounds straight out of Stormfront. The person isn't Somali.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 2:59am On Sep 27, 2012
am somali. i have talked to some of the females here on the phone and they will tell u am somali.

if u cant handle the truth leave the kitchen

stop the calacal
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by sambos994(m): 4:57am On Sep 27, 2012
somalia5: am somali. i have talked to some of the females here on the phone and they will tell u am somali.

if u cant handle the truth leave the kitchen

stop the calacal

I thought you left?
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 6:57am On Sep 27, 2012
sambos994:

I thought you left?

dont celebrate yet. i have some unfinished buisness.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 6:57am On Sep 27, 2012
somalia5:

dont celebrate yet. i have some unfinished buisness.

dont mess with mrsdarkskin or else am gonna beat ur asssss
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by sambos994(m): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2012
somalia5:

Ehn?

1 Like

Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 27, 2012
somalia5:

Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2012
*Kails*:

cool i want u to feel safe mate.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by tpiar: 4:24am On Feb 26, 2015
yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Babies Are Named On The Eight Day / Yoruba Girls Can't Cook / "Ọwọ́ Ọmọdé Ò Tó Pẹpẹ" - See The Real Meaning (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.