Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Male Infertility On The Increase, What Could Cause It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility On The Increase, What Could Cause It? (993 Views)

Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Smoking Indian Hemp Is On The Increase,why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Male Infertility On The Increase, What Could Cause It? by Pappyjesby(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2008
Often times when infertility case is mentioned, the blames are heaped on the female partners most especially
on this part of the globe, this may be wrong sometimes.

Infertility occurs in male partners as well, like in some life cases in the hospitals where you see 85% of the families
looking for Baby being represented by the female partners (I mean only the wives). And when you ask the woman
what of your husband? what you will hear is ; "Oga say notin dey do am say na only me get problem so make I go
hospital go treat myself, na the tin wey carry me come here be that doctor make una help me" when you consider
the level of ignorance and its accompanying havoc you will see that the situation calls for urgent attention.

The point is that in so many cases like this it was later discovered that it's even the men that are having problem.
In order to reduce the menace of this medical problems I would suggest that men should always go for medical check up
don't you wait till when it is too late. Check up your seminal status, are you potent enough to impregnate your wife,
are your sperm cells numerous enough to increase the chances of you putting your wife in a family way? and if at all there is any problem try to solve it before it gives you complications.

http://savepregnancyguide.com//infertility/male-infertility-common-causes/

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance & I Are As, Can We Get Married? / Grand Challenges In Global Health / Excessive Sweating In Palms And Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.