Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

If You Are In A Boat, Will You Sing "Mammy- Water Power, Powerless Power"? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Are In A Boat, Will You Sing "Mammy- Water Power, Powerless Power"? (1749 Views)

When Mammy Water Wants Your Car As Her Private Car (photo) / God Is Powerless / Mammy water power......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are In A Boat, Will You Sing "Mammy- Water Power, Powerless Power"? by searay(m): 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
Your response please
Re: If You Are In A Boat, Will You Sing "Mammy- Water Power, Powerless Power"? by ifyalways(f): 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2012
Guy wetin you smoke, skunk or escape?

Your head no just carry am.
See question, lol.
Re: If You Are In A Boat, Will You Sing "Mammy- Water Power, Powerless Power"? by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 19, 2012
LMAO
Threadstarter, you are crazy for this one.
LMAO

Morning ify
Re: If You Are In A Boat, Will You Sing "Mammy- Water Power, Powerless Power"? by ifyalways(f): 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
Nwanne m, morning sir.

Mee ngwa, I want come agba m akwukwo gi before m hoo grandma.
Re: If You Are In A Boat, Will You Sing "Mammy- Water Power, Powerless Power"? by Freiburger(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2012
lol @ topic. grin
Re: If You Are In A Boat, Will You Sing "Mammy- Water Power, Powerless Power"? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2012
LOL
I nwegi nsogbu.
I ghotara'm otu ga biawa agbam'm akwukwo ta na echi
Re: If You Are In A Boat, Will You Sing "Mammy- Water Power, Powerless Power"? by Chokolee(m): 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2012
Lol
Re: If You Are In A Boat, Will You Sing "Mammy- Water Power, Powerless Power"? by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 20, 2012
Chokolee: Lol

The guy need emergency brain surgery shocked
Re: If You Are In A Boat, Will You Sing "Mammy- Water Power, Powerless Power"? by searay(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2012
I ask again, if you guys are in a boat in the alantic ocean, can you be man or woman enough to sing "Mammy water power powerless power..."?
Re: If You Are In A Boat, Will You Sing "Mammy- Water Power, Powerless Power"? by Chokolee(m): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
junnymercy:

...lol..i actually wanted to ask the OP what facilitated the question?
Re: If You Are In A Boat, Will You Sing "Mammy- Water Power, Powerless Power"? by Chokolee(m): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
junnymercy:

Re: If You Are In A Boat, Will You Sing "Mammy- Water Power, Powerless Power"? by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 21, 2012
Fear no let anybody talk o even xtians wey full NL
Re: If You Are In A Boat, Will You Sing "Mammy- Water Power, Powerless Power"? by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 21, 2012
wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: If You Are In A Boat, Will You Sing "Mammy- Water Power, Powerless Power"? by 234GT(m): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2012
searay: I ask again, if you guys are in a boat in the alantic ocean, can you be man or woman enough to sing "Mammy water power powerless power..."?
Guy, your question na suicide mission o. I no go ever sing that song even on top Ogun river.
Re: If You Are In A Boat, Will You Sing "Mammy- Water Power, Powerless Power"? by larride(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2012
Na me go silent pass.
Re: If You Are In A Boat, Will You Sing "Mammy- Water Power, Powerless Power"? by searay(m): 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
So... So... nobody man or woman enough in NL

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Know The Real Niggas / If Social Media Was There In Bible Times, Some Posts Would Be Like: / Joke: Akpos In The Ladies Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.